My White Widow Adventure

+ Rep for the magnificant plants and the dank weed they are producing. TOKE ON FELLOW STONER!:ganjamon:

Thanks for the great comments and reps! Almost every bud is covered in trichs just like in the pictures. It seems to shimmer in the light from all of the thc, it's pretty cool.

I have them all cut down now and they are all curing. The smell is strange... kind of like a moist grass smell after you cut the lawn, I know that sounds strange but that's the best I can describe now. I'm gonna let them cure for a month before trying any,then probably let it cure for another 2 months. I have recently found that weed from my previous grows is now at peak potency after curing for 4 months now and 3 months should be a good middle-ground to start smoking if I am running low.

I'll post pics of the light-stressed plant soon, it is getting pretty nice buds all over.

Buds look so creamy, great job on the flowering ladies.Nice harvest.

Thanks for the nice comments everyone.. Here is an update on the last arjan's haze for this grow. I had a pretty bad gnat problem from buying cheap soil from wal-mart trying to save money. Well, my advice is to buy better soil it will be cheaper in the long run without having to get all kinds of products to get the infestation under control. I have that problem handled now and time for some pics.

The left side of the plant is exposed to hps and the right side is exposed to mh so I could see comparison between them on the same plant. Well, it is a little difficult to see the difference in size and growth between the two. It is much more noticeable in person. Well, there is definitely much more growth and bigger buds, almost twice as big on the hps side. So, I'll be getting another hps bulb so both lights have hps for flowering for future grows.

IMG_0166.JPG

IMG_0156.JPG

Here is a close up of a bud on the MH side:
IMG_01711.JPG

Now for a close up of a bud on the hps side from the same distance:
IMG_0172.JPG

This will be ready to harvest in about 3 weeks.

Thank you Ms. Fox, thanks for stopping by!

some quality looking buds man. To me the hps side looks denser is it that way in person?
McBudz...Good catch, yes not only is the hps side bigger it is also more dense. :)

Nice man shes a beautiful plant! I would definitely get another HPS bulb to go in there!

Wow, that's a great looking plant. Lot's of nice colas. She should be a really good producer. I believe I'd clone her (if you haven't already). :smokin:

Are both the HPS and MH lamps the same wattage, just different bulbs?

:peace:

Harry

Thanks guys! Both are 400w mh ballasts and one has 400w-mh gro-lux or something and the other is 360w hps conversion bulb. I will definitely get another conversion bulb to use for flowering. Also, I got a bunch of 5gal buckets to replace these 3 /12gal buckets so I hope to get more yield from the next crop too...

Interesting and valuable comparison of bud production between HPS and MH. That's a nice looking plant. Great job and +reps.

Nice looking nuggies you have there...So have you tried to actually rotate them, so they got equal amounts of both lights all over. We all know that HPS are better for flowering then an MH, now show what they can do together.. :ganjamon::peace: :roorrip::ganjamon:

Thanks Freak and Irie! I thought about rotating them in the beginning but then wanted to see for myself exactly how much more yield the hps would give and thought it would be great to see the comparison on the same plant. Anyway, Irie..... If the weight is not too much different I may try rotating a few plants between the hps and mh in the next grow. We should know the difference here really soon as all trichs are now deep milky color.

Back
Top Bottom