My White Widow Needs Help!

Thanx for the correction. They changed formulas since I last used it. PH perfect used to be a separate line.
And no, as I said, water till it runs out the bottom, leave it alone till the plant begins to droop.
That will give you a starting idea of how many days between watering, and makes the roots stretch, looking for food and water.
As the plants get larger, the watering will be more often, till at least every day (sometimes more than once) when they are large, depending on your pot size.
As for the specific nutes, this one is made for coco, and performs better in that media because of the way coco absorbs cal and mag.
Advanced Nutrients pH Perfect Sensi Grow Coco Part A+B Soil Amendments, 1 L

1666417760011.png

Your 3 part will work, but may need some calmag if it shows deficiencies.

If you have just coco and perlite, I may suggest transplanting into a pot of that, and leave the peat out.
Coco needs to be well rinsed before use, I dump it in a bucket and rinse 3 times, squeezing the water out between each rinsing before use.
Even the brands that say they are rinsed already.

And as for mixing in a bottle?
No, you mix by at least a gallon (4 liters,+/-)
3 quarts/liters water first, micro second, stir, top up with water , then the other 2, 1 at a time, stirring well between each.
I use a syringe without the needle to get the exact ml of each part required, as the ml are marked on the side of the syringe.

Check your ph at the runoff. Fill till the water runs out the bottom of the pot, wait 5 minutes and water a little more till it runs out, and check that.

I would also recommend some biological's.
I prefer Real Growers Recharge
It seems expensive, but you only use a half teaspoon a week.

There are many others, and every grower has a favorite.

Thanx for the correction. They changed formulas since I last used it. PH perfect used to be a separate line.
And no, as I said, water till it runs out the bottom, leave it alone till the plant begins to droop.
That will give you a starting idea of how many days between watering, and makes the roots stretch, looking for food and water.
As the plants get larger, the watering will be more often, till at least every day (sometimes more than once) when they are large, depending on your pot size.
As for the specific nutes, this one is made for coco, and performs better in that media because of the way coco absorbs cal and mag.
Advanced Nutrients pH Perfect Sensi Grow Coco Part A+B Soil Amendments, 1 L
Your 3 part will work, but may need some calmag if it shows deficiencies.

If you have just coco and perlite, I may suggest transplanting into a pot of that, and leave the peat out.
Coco needs to be well rinsed before use, I dump it in a bucket and rinse 3 times, squeezing the water out between each rinsing before use.
Even the brands that say they are rinsed already.

And as for mixing in a bottle?
No, you mix by at least a gallon (4 liters,+/-)
3 quarts/liters water first, micro second, stir, top up with water , then the other 2, 1 at a time, stirring well between each.
I use a syringe without the needle to get the exact ml of each part required, as the ml are marked on the side of the syringe.

Check your ph at the runoff. Fill till the water runs out the bottom of the pot, wait 5 minutes and water a little more till it runs out, and check that.

I would also recommend some biological's.
I prefer Real Growers Recharge
It seems expensive, but you only use a half teaspoon a week.

There are many others, and every grower has a favorite.

thanks! I will upload some pics tomorrow,wish you can check them out.

Do yourself a favour and take your moisture meter, put it under the wheel on your car and drive over it. Every week I see someone trusting what they say and it's usually detrimental to their grow. Trust what you can Control like the PH of your water, your nutrients and your soil mix.....not that crappy meter.

Do yourself a favour and take your moisture meter, put it under the wheel on your car and drive over it. Every week I see someone trusting what they say and it's usually detrimental to their grow. Trust what you can Control like the PH of your water, your nutrients and your soil mix.....not that crappy meter.

yeah, I don't even use that lilttle thing.. but I still running into these trouble, sad. I start to doubt myself. I dont think I am a grower..

Oh.....and your leaves look to me like they are deinitely suffering from lack of Nitrogen. I'd use CalMag (dolomite lime,) and a product called mycochorizzae on my soil every feeding that I add nutrients. The mycos encourages strong root growth and the CalMag will add nutrients calcium and magnesium to your medium. The containers are good for years...

yeah, I don't even use that lilttle thing.. but I still running into these trouble, sad. I start to doubt myself. I dont think I am a grower..
Do 1 thing to them at a time. That way you'll learn from the result. You're a grower, you're doing fine. Those leaves you presently see won't matter in a month. Take them as flags, indicating what an issue might be. So no ate for now. I'm not familiar with the Flora line, but you're giving it 1/4 strength maximum.....right? What day are you on in your grow?

Do 1 thing to them at a time. That way you'll learn from the result. You're a grower, you're doing fine. Those leaves you presently see won't matter in a month. Take them as flags, indicating what an issue might be. So no ate for now. I'm not familiar with the Flora line, but you're giving it 1/4 strength maximum.....right? What day are you on in your grow?

thx for your encourage!!

I only feeded them once, about 3-4days ago. and its might been 20days-3weeks since sprout. and I guess my plants need some cal n mag.cuz the leave from the bottom now turning to almost white or yellow,[look like white under the LED light] and the vein is purple.. the top new leave is stop growin and growin thin. my cam is charging so I cannot upload photo. I will upload soon

and if you need to check any part of my plant's photo ,plz let me know!

I used to think that the purple stem was an issue, but it's not. Most LED light cause that, not sure why....who cares, the bud still grows and smokes, lol. Rather than going to a hydroponics store, go to Lowe's or Home Depot and buy dolomitic lime (that is the same as Cal Mag), you can also buy mycorrhizae or mykos, that is a beneficial bacteria that will encourage root growth. Every time I add nutrients to my water, I add those two.....just a pinch in my funnel as the nutes pass by. Your line of nutrients, they look like GH, they should have a feeding schedule online that you can download. It will give you the exact concentrations of what you should be feeding at each stage of your plants life.

Yes, Jimw, you are getting good advice from Guy, and you are a grower now and will be a better one each day.
if you give your plants even extra dilute fertilizer you'll see a difference in days. Just mix it up 1/4 strength or even less if you want to be sure.
Some microbes to feed the soil will help too, like mykos. I use recharge, same idea.

1/4 strength flush to waste times 3 .. test the runoff...then be patient ..don't over water it flushing and leave it logged make sure it's draining...it looks like it needs fertilizer....and in order for it to obtain the ferts you have to have the run off ph in the correct range. 6.5 to 7.2 for soil...once that's done be patient ..you have days to make up before the cation ratio evens out with that plant. it's young ..and has already been beaten. patience.

GFP

hey guys!
here is my new photo I shoot just now.
is it ph problem?? or heat stress??
IMG_20170714_003014.jpg
IMG_20170714_003010.jpg
IMG_20170714_003005.jpg
IMG_20170714_002955.jpg
IMG_20170714_002948.jpg
looks like ph problems which locked out any food...if you haven't fed it ..than that could be it too it's off so either way ..get the runoff ph in the correct range. By using 1/4 strength nutes. Then be patient wait for the cation ratio to stabilize. Then we'll go from there ..should take a week. good luck

GFP

Back
Top Bottom