My White Widow Needs Help!

jimwityoung

hello 420guys!
Im a 1st time grower, I don't know what is goin on with my plant. so I ask for help..

SOIL GROW

Strain - Dutch Passion White Widow auto
# of Plants - 2
Grow Type - Soil
Grow Stage - Vegetative or seedlings?
Bucket Size - 5 Gallon
Lights - 300W LED
Nutrients - NONE

PH - tap water ph'ed about 5-6~
RH - 40% to 65%
Temperature - 28-22C·

Problem: it seems like my plants now growin slow. and tips might turnin purple , anyways I will upload some pics to find problems.
IMG_20170701_104216.jpg
IMG_20170701_104200.jpg
IMG_20170701_104153.jpg
IMG_20170701_104129.jpg
IMG_20170701_104121.jpg

don't do anything, keep doing what you are doing. give them a chance to be themselves, go slow on changes.

thank for your reply! its just been few days, my girls stay in these shape, didnt grow up. and the leaves colour is more light than before.
I'm afraid there have some problems. maybe I need to wait more days to see what happen??

re: Is my White Widow auto OK ?

Hey j, it seems like should be getting better vigor and growth. They look pale and droopy but it might be the lighting. More growth nutrients, I use 5-2-2 at half strength and enough light but not too much. Half strength water based fertilizer every watering (don't overwater) should improve your plants health.
Best of luck with the grow. I am finishing my first WW AF grow and it is turning out well.hope you have good luck too.

re: Is my White Widow auto OK ?

Hey j, it seems like should be getting better vigor and growth. They look pale and droopy but it might be the lighting. More growth nutrients, I use 5-2-2 at half strength and enough light but not too much. Half strength water based fertilizer every watering (don't overwater) should improve your plants health.
Best of luck with the grow. I am finishing my first WW AF grow and it is turning out well.hope you have good luck too.

thx 4 your reply bro!

I start to feed them very lilttle nutes.. I was nutes burnt before, so I don't wanna ruin my girls this time.lol
and about the light, what do you mean? is light too close or not ?? forgive my poor english:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom