My White Widow

stonerbabe69

MMM. I LOVE LOVE LOVE white widow. It was the first dank shit I ever smoked, and I've loved it ever since.

ww2.JPG

Just look at those crystals!

ww1.JPG

Mmmm. All I have left is that big nug.

I am buying more of this on Monday. (2 days) I just got my paycheck, and I already have enough money to pay my bills next month. (This months are already paid). Yay!

hi guys im new.wish i could get my hands on some of that white widow can only get soap bar resin in ireland and its pure shit so got to grow my own

Nice looking nuggies....nothing on this planet worse than running low...cause it usually means a panic search is in my near future.

Urdedpal said:
I am down to my last ounce of white widow. It is a great smoke.

Sounds to me like you need to grow more of those beutiful buds, time to resupply! :laughtwo:

Thanks. Naw, no panic for me because I finally scored the hookup for this bud, and now I get get either this or Triple A's anytime I want. They always have either this or Triple A's, so I'm set. 50 an 8th. I might pick up a quarter on Monday.

I'm done with the middies shit! Haha!

haha thanks. i finally decided to stop hoarding my money and putting it all to paying off my car. might as well have something GREAT to enjoy from working my ass off 7 days a week, instead of plain ole' mids.

Back
Top Bottom