My wife Regina got approved for MM today

Welcome Jim 2112

And congrats on your approval. Experiment with different strains, different methods of dosing etc to find what works for each one of you.

Ian :Namaste:

My wife and I were both in the process of being put on MM.Today my wife Regina was approved.I have an appt in 2 weeks but we are very excited that one of Us has to ball rolling into the MM field and hopefully in about 2weeks we will be puffing again but legally this time.Lol

Congratulations! You definitely picked the right cannabis-related forum - we have a comprehensive medicinal-use section. And lots of members with knowledge about how specific strains work (or not) for specific issues.

Welcome to the forums Jim2112 :welcome:

What Tortured Soul says is right. ‘Tis the greatest around here for learning about and discussion medicinal applications. It’s pretty tops for growing too! I’ve learnt so much hanging out here, in only the last 8-9 months. Have fun exploring and finding your way around - The Member Resources subforum has lots of helpful info and guides. And any questions, just pop up, introduce yourself and ask. Most everyone here is a very excellent human!

And you’ve arrived just in time for all the 4-20 frivolity which is lovely timing :thumb:

This sponsor promotion for The Vault is to celebrate 420 day, so if you’re thinking of growing, you can put yourself in the running for some free seeds by posting in their comp thread (competition guidelines are in the first post).

:Namaste:

Welcome Jim 2112

And congrats on you approval. Experiment with different strains, different methods of dosing etc to find what works for each one of you.

Ian :Namaste:
Ty Ian for the advice.We certainly will toke in the advice of trying different strains to see what works.I've been doing my homework and 420 is a Great place for answers.

Welcome to the forums Jim2112 :welcome:

What Tortured Soul says is right. ‘Tis the greatest around here for learning about and discussion medicinal applications. It’s pretty tops for growing too! I’ve learnt so much hanging out here, in only the last 8-9 months. Have fun exploring and finding your way around - The Member Resources subforum has lots of helpful info and guides. And any questions, just pop up, introduce yourself and ask. Most everyone here is a very excellent human!

And you’ve arrived just in time for all the 4-20 frivolity which is lovely timing :thumb:

This sponsor promotion for The Vault is to celebrate 420 day, so if you’re thinking of growing, you can put yourself in the running for some free seeds by posting in their comp thread (competition guidelines are in the first post).

:Namaste:
Ty Amy,that was very helpful.

Congratulations! Grown medicine in my opinion is much easier on the body that the interactions between multiple medicines. I was on too many medicines and now it is manageable. My quality of life went up dramatically. I do what I do because I have to.

I think ya know what I mean!

ES

U know my life Electric.To many meds for sure and I would love to come off some medication in replace of marijuana. Marijuana just does so much for Me.Pain,mental attitude I can go on and on how marijuana works for me.Ty for Ur words Electric and I do know what U mean with what U say by doing what U have to because U have to.Whatever disease,ailments whatever U have going on marijuana helps big time.Hang in there and nice to meet U.

Doctors only take a snapshot of your life and try their best to help. We live with this stuff everyday and have to manage our own care. We know the bad interactions, we know when meds are too much or are not effective and adding something new to the chemical soup is impossible to gauge. I was taking flexiril when needed for pain. Well, ol' Electric was out for 2 days straight. I can't do that. They gave me another for 3 times a day and poof out bad. A good indica will let me manage my pain and if I need a little more it's just a puff away. Much better that popping another pill in my opinion.

Good to meet you to. ES

Doctors only take a snapshot of your life and try their best to help. We live with this stuff everyday and have to manage our own care. We know the bad interactions, we know when meds are too much or are not effective and adding something new to the chemical soup is impossible to gauge. I was taking flexiril when needed for pain. Well, ol' Electric was out for 2 days straight. I can't do that. They gave me another for 3 times a day and poof out bad. A good indica will let me manage my pain and if I need a little more it's just a puff away. Much better that popping another pill in my opinion.

Good to meet you to. ES

Absolutely agree with U 100 percent Electric .A puff over a pill I'll take anyday.Thanks for the words.Nice meeting U as well.Take care.

Back
Top Bottom