My1stGro - New Member & Grower Journey Journal

:goodjob: I see you found a nutrient line and have a ph tester on the way so it looks like your well on your way. They look healthy and are growing at a good pace. Only thing I would suggest is a little more airflow. A few leaves looked pretty hot. When leaves curl up on the sides the're most likely too hot. Point a fan directly at the bulbs to help dissipate the heat and you should be fine. Make sure your box is able to intake fresh air too, it'll help with heat and plant growth.
Keep it up:peace:

Yessssd!!! I found a super dope Hydro store in my town and they pretty much have everything I need there it's a growers dream LOL!! Can't wait till I do my first harvest I do t care how much I yield... Wait no I actually do care.. As long as it's about 1 1/2 Ounces and up I'm so excited then I know I can do it over and over again!!!

@LIGHTADDICT IS IT TIME TO START FLUXING?!? I have yet to determine sex.. Unfortunately and I don't want to force the babies...

THE BABIES GOT HUGE!! SO FAST!! : My1stGro - Grower Journey Journal

Feedback guys!! @LIGHTADDICT WHERE U AT.. @DuttyPanty @DrewDrop @DarkGrow #TheCannabisGods

I would not flux them all at the first grow.
Some Flux if you like and some top and LST.

If you wait to see sex in veg it will take about 2 month at least and then 1 1/2 oz should be easy with some decent light.

What do you think so far?!?!

I think you've got some beautiful babies there! :thumb: Fingers crossed for girls. And as far as doing a flux goes, it would be a bummer to put in that kind of time training just to find out it's male, but let's be honest, it's a bummer even if you've done zero training and you end up wth boys. And there is no harm in learning whatever training method you want to use. You'll be that much more prepared for the next run!! Excellent practice!! Flux away my good sir!! :green_heart::blunt:

IM BACK GUYS!! My1stGro - New Member & Grower Journey Journal

HEY GUYS ITS BEEN A WHILE I WOULD SAY ABOUT 2 1/2 WEEKS SINCE IVE BEEN ON HERE THESE ARE THE BABIES TO DATE!! AND WILL START THE FLOWERING PROCESSING FOR MY FIRST GROW. I TOPPED AND FIM'D LIKE 3 OF THE BABIES AND ITS TIME TO START MY FLOWERING PROCESS BECAUSE OF THE SPACE. I WILL BE GETTING A GROW TENT AND A HPS BULB SOON AND ORDERD SOME FEMANIZED SEEDS NOW THE REAL GROWS BEGIN BUT HERE ARE THE BABIES GUYS FEEDBACK IS GREATLY APPRECIATED​

THESE ARE THE BABIES THE LAST TIME I WAS ON HERE​

IMG_139112.JPG
IMG_139018.JPG
IMG_138919.JPG
IMG_138125.JPG
IMG_137825.JPG

I UPGRADED MY LIGHT TO A 125W FULL SPECTRUM GROW LIGHT ABOUT 2 WEEKS AGO HERE ARE THE BABIES NOW​

IMG_141122.JPG
IMG_141227.JPG
IMG_141327.JPG
IMG_141426.JPG
IMG_141524.JPG
IMG_141619.JPG
IMG_141726.JPG
IMG_141821.JPG
IMG_141925.JPG
IMG_142024.JPG
IMG_142115.JPG
IMG_142224.JPG
IMG_142323.JPG
IMG_142422.JPG
IMG_142517.JPG
IMG_142624.JPG
IMG_142725.JPG
IMG_142825.JPG
IMG_142925.JPG
IMG_143018.JPG
IMG_143120.JPG
IMG_143223.JPG
IMG_143424.JPG
IMG_143524.JPG
IMG_143628.JPG
IMG_143722.JPG
IMG_143821.JPG
IMG_143922.JPG

SUPER UPDATE IM BACK GUYS!! My1stGro - New Member & Grower Journey Journal

i took them out that mudasuckin miracle gro and put them in some real soil, also acquired a new grow light and build a better grow box i have a c02 bottle in there as well as my nutes​

i like the science that's there to back up led. Whether or not a specific model meets those standards is still questionable but par is a proven form or measuring light absorption by plants. And given how far they have come in just the last 5 years i wouldn't be surprised if led becomes the new hid in the near future. For those who use hid's, if it ain't broke dont fix it. Same goes with cfls and led :allgood:

im ready to start flowering! Well i have to lol

looking great my1stgro.

Sometimes just letting them be does wonders huh.

sure does canni god!! I topped a few but im running out of space until i buy my grow tent and hps bulb so i will start to flower these bad boys today! And my second grow will be more better. I will be getting my tent , hps bulb, and some actual strains .. Femanized seeds now that ikinda got the hang of it.

Back
Top Bottom