Myelodysplastic Syndrome/Myeloproliferative Neoplasms: MDS/MPN

JayZhang

420 Member
I have MDS with access blast and MPN. I travelled to Vancouver, but staying in a hotel without the capacity of making my own oil. I bought 60 grams of Rick Simpson Oil (RSO) and expect to finish in 6 weeks. The RSO was supposed to be 1:1 THC:CBD, but it came as all THC (but only 55%) and 0 CBD. Yesterday still showed transfusion dependence - no improvement for bone marrow by the RSO. I would be most grateful if anyone could help by giving me some pointers. Many thanks.

I have been presently fighting leukemia (actually myeloidysplasia syndrome, or MDS, or pre-leukemia) using RSO for 80 days (50 grams completed), but my bone marrow is still not making any blood (with very low blood counts, and need a 4-bag blood transfusion every 6 weeks. ) Rick Simpson says, in “Hemp: The Most Medicinal Plant”: “If you treat someone who has leukemia with hemp oil, it often produces results very quickly. Leukemia, from my experience, is one of the easiest internal cancers to cure and we have seen spectacular results with this oil’s use. The first place THC goes after entering the body is directly into the bloodstream. If cancer is present in the blood, it will not likely be present for long. I have seen the white blood cell count in those suffering from leukemia come down dramatically in two days and in my pinion, I feel that there is no better treatment for those who suffer with this condition.” Anyone please help give me some pointers and save my life? Thank you so much.

There's quite a bit of information on Lukemia and cannabis on Cannabis Health Radio.

Sounds like you're doing the right thing, although I think ideally your RSO should have been stronger like 70+% and I would get both, buy a syringe of strong THC RSO and one of CBD and take equal amounts of each.
It also wouldn't be a bad idea to take CBG.
The combination of cannabinoids is shown to be the most effective, as opposed to just THC.

There's quite a bit of information on Lukemia and cannabis on Cannabis Health Radio.

Sounds like you're doing the right thing, although I think ideally your RSO should have been stronger like 70+% and I would get both, buy a syringe of strong THC RSO and one of CBD and take equal amounts of each.
The combination of cannabinoids is shown to be the most effective, as opposed to just THC.
I would like to share with everyone my difficult journey of fighting leukemia (actually Myelodysplastic Syndrome/Myeloproliferative Neoplasms: MDS/MPN, a form of blood cancer, or pre-leukemia) using Rick Simpson Cannabis Oil (RSO or FECO) here in Vancouver for 80 days (50 grams completed), but my bone marrow is still not making any blood (I now have very low blood counts, and need a 4-bag blood transfusion every 6 weeks.) Anyone please help give me some pointers and save my life? Thank you so much. I’m 58 years old and have 2 school children, otherwise healthy.

I live in a country where possession of cannabis may lead to the death penalty. I was diagnosed with a low grade MDS/MPN in 2017 and I have been regularly seen a hematologist on a “wait-and-see” strategy. After I had 2 Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine in May and July 2021, respectively, my blood counts dropped drastically in September 2021 and I started to need a 4-bag blood transfusion every 6 weeks, whereas I never required blood transfusion previously. A bone marrow aspirate/biopsy showed worsening MDS/MPN grade, but the condition has not yet changed into leukemia. Since the drastic blood count drop was not found immediately after the 2 Covid-19 vaccinations, the worsening of my condition was not attributed to the Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine. But my neighbor who has thalassemia suffered a major blood count drop after her 1st Pfizer vaccine and was hospitalized for 1 week.

My hematologist suggested chemotherapy and bone marrow transplant immediately in September 2021; however, I wanted to try RSO before conventional treatment. I came to Vancouver in mid September, ordered 60 gram 1:1 THC:CBD RSO. Now I have consumed 50 grams RSO. But at this time Cannabis tests showed that the RSO has 0 CBD and 55% THC. The vendor subsequently shipped me 30 grams CBD oil (0 THC, 57% CBD) and I am adding 1 gram CBD oil everyday.

Rick Simpson says in “Hemp: The Most Medicinal Plant”: “If you treat someone who has leukemia with hemp oil, it often produces results very quickly. Leukemia, from my experience, is one of the easiest internal cancers to cure and we have seen spectacular results with this oil’s use. The first place THC goes after entering the body is directly into the bloodstream. If cancer is present in the blood, it will not likely be present for long. I have seen the white blood cell count in those suffering from leukemia come down dramatically in two days and in my pinion, I feel that there is no better treatment for those who suffer with this condition.”

I have not been so lucky seeking help from the cannabis community in terms of sourcing RSO. I first found Corrie Yelland of Cannabis Health Radio. Corrie linked me up with someone in Europe who showed me that her RSO looks like a yellow tincture, instead of black grease in Rick Simpson’s video’s. Hence I asked Corrie for someone else, but Corrie got upset because I think the previous RSO oil looks different. Corrie refused to talk to me anymore. Jindrich Bayer who wrote a book “Cure for Cancer - The Rick Simpson Protocol” also refused to talk to me. I have been fascinated by Cannabis Health Radio and “Cure for Cancer - The Rick Simpson Protocol”. I’m puzzled: Corrie and Jindrich were kind enough to save the lives of hundreds or thousands cancer patients, but they were not able to tolerate my minor behavior issues. Please, someone please help to save my life? I have 2 small children who I wish to raise and see them go into universities. Thank you so much. I have bought flight to leave Vancouver on 10 December.

The lighter colored oil was actually better, just more refined.
I assume both these people have 1000s of people contact them so they aren't going to sit and argue with someone they'll just say good luck to ya and help the next person.

If you're taking good quality hash oil both THC AND CBD then you're doing what you can do.
I would still add the CBG and take powdered mushroom.
Hit it from various angles with several cannabinoids and compounds.
And try to get as much sugar as you can OUT of your diet.

I assume both these people have 1000s of people contact them so they aren't going to sit and argue with someone they'll just say good luck to ya and help the next person.

If you're taking good quality hash oil both THC AND CBD then you're doing what you can do.
Hey Nunya! Haven’t talked to ya in a while. I don’t know if you remember but I had throat cancer stage 3. I was going down fast. Squamous cell carcinoma. Tumors were 6 cm, 3 cm, and 1.5 cm. Started the RSO right away the way Rick says to make it in his video. I used OG Kush.
Two months on the oil before my treatments started all three tumors reduced in size by 50%. I have to say I’m not so sure I would believe it if it didn’t happen to me. The tumors were growing fast until we started the RSO. I took no other medication, treatment’s, or surgery as we watched this wonderful medicine at work.
I think by hitting it at various angles is a great idea! I have been in recovery now for two years and do a maintenance dose every evening. So far my check ups show no cancer.
I would like to thank you for your advice and 420 magazine making it possible for us to connect.
Take care!

Hey Nunya! Haven’t talked to ya in a while. I don’t know if you remember but I had throat cancer stage 3. I was going down fast. Squamous cell carcinoma. Tumors were 6 cm, 3 cm, and 1.5 cm. Started the RSO right away the way Rick says to make it in his video. I used OG Kush.
Two months on the oil before my treatments started all three tumors reduced in size by 50%. I have to say I’m not so sure I would believe it if it didn’t happen to me. The tumors were growing fast until we started the RSO. I took no other medication, treatment’s, or surgery as we watched this wonderful medicine at work.
I think by hitting it at various angles is a great idea! I have been in recovery now for two years and do a maintenance dose every evening. So far my check ups show no cancer.
I would like to thank you for your advice and 420 magazine making it possible for us to connect.
Take care!
That is freaking awesome.

So glad to hear

@JayZhang - a few thoughts.

the treatment requires a good clean high grade RSO. the product you acquired may not be up to grade. you need to be able to trust your supply.

while i understand it is not presently a solution for you, many find growing and producing their own to be the most effective. they are not legal, but you may be able to reach out to a local compassion club. there were a number in vancouver, i would suggest reaching out locally for help and knowledge.

as @Nunyabiz mentioned, you should use both a cbd based and a thc based RSO. there are many newer studies showing a dual approach being more effective.

don't forgo standard treatments. the most effective protocol has been shown to be combining an RSO program with regular treatment.

time. the RSO protocol takes both a little time, and needs to be kept up. it is not exactly immediate, and needs to be continued for the duration of the treatment, and even beyond. the period it takes varies from patient to patient.

note @RXOIL is still using a maintenance dose two years after his fantastic results. the RSO protocol is not something you do once and are done with. in many instances there are complete lifestyle changes that take place. you may wish to plan for that.

keep at it. sending good karma your way . :)

@JayZhang - a few thoughts.

the treatment requires a good clean high grade RSO. the product you acquired may not be up to grade. you need to be able to trust your supply.

while i understand it is not presently a solution for you, many find growing and producing their own to be the most effective. they are not legal, but you may be able to reach out to a local compassion club. there were a number in vancouver, i would suggest reaching out locally for help and knowledge.

as @Nunyabiz mentioned, you should use both a cbd based and a thc based RSO. there are many newer studies showing a dual approach being more effective.

don't forgo standard treatments. the most effective protocol has been shown to be combining an RSO program with regular treatment.

time. the RSO protocol takes both a little time, and needs to be kept up. it is not exactly immediate, and needs to be continued for the duration of the treatment, and even beyond. the period it takes varies from patient to patient.

note @RXOIL is still using a maintenance dose two years after his fantastic results. the RSO protocol is not something you do once and are done with. in many instances there are complete lifestyle changes that take place. you may wish to plan for that.

keep at it. sending good karma your way . :)
Thank you so much for your advice. But I have not been able to found anyone in Vancouver who is willing to help me, i.e., either or both giving advice on how to fight MDS/Leukemia, and/or sell me high quality RSO.

I understand that both these people have 1000s of people contact them so they aren't going to sit and argue with someone they'll just say good luck to ya and help the next person. But they didn't tell me the lighter colored oil was actually better, just more refined: if they told me this, I would have bought the RSO from them. I beg them 3 times and they won't talk to me anymore: each of them has talked with me twice, perhaps 5 minutes in total.

Thank you for you great advice. I have seen ALL videos in Cannabis Health Radio, not only its videos related to Lukemia. Indeed these videos are useful, but unfortunately, no videos would give me the hints on how to make it work for me. ALL videos on RSO that I have seen show black greasy RSO, not yellow tincture. Where can I buy stronger like 70+% THC and CBD? Please help me. Also, if I can talk to a support group, that will be great. I have stayed in Vancouver for almost 3 months fighting cancer with RSO and it has been lonely. You don't have to tell others who don't want to help me and I won't tell them that you have helped me.

Thread 'How To - Full Extract Cannabis Oil - FECO - & Rick Simpson Oil - RSO' How To - Full Extract Cannabis Oil - FECO - & Rick Simpson Oil - RSO

Thread 'Using RSO for Chronic Myeloid Leukemia' Using RSO for Chronic Myeloid Leukemia

Post in thread 'Myelodysplastic Syndrome' Myelodysplastic Syndrome

Have you seen these threads? I am so sorry! I don't know anything on the topic but these seemed informative at the very least! Good luck!!
Thank you - I haven't seen these posts. Yes, they are useful and relevant. I will try to contact them.

Thank you - I haven't seen these posts. Yes, they are useful and relevant. I will try to contact them.
I'm glad...sorry I couldn't be of more help. Sending you all good juju Jay :peace::green_heart::Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom