Mysterious As Batman - First Time Grower

Have you used Kelp? Its great in flower. Seaweed nutes are heavy in "N" and good in veg. Bloom needs a few different nutes. I'd look at cutting seaweed extract and adding bloom nutes with Kelp. Tent looks good. Did your male plants have a ridged stock? My buddy is saying males have ridged stock where females are smooth. IDK, myself but am curious.

Cheers

Hello, hello, hello, another work week done but the garden still needs to be tended to. I checked the water today and it was still moist but since I am going away for the weekend I decided to add a half gallon of water to each plant hopefully that will keep them happy until I get home Sunday night. Don't forget lights out at 6 p.m. so I need to be home before then to make sure I can take care of the ladies. so I get home today and I go into the 4 by 8 grow tent and I look down at the plant in the middle plant number 5 and I see little balls! First thought is kill that bastard, but then I look a little closer and I think I see hairs so I'm thinking maybe it's a hermi.. I didn't do the ritualistic sacrificial notion of burying it in the garden I decided to put it out in the woods under a bunch of pine trees to see what mother nature would come up with. I'm hoping that a little bastard is a Hermie. At least it wouldn't be a total loss but I'm keeping it far away from my other outdoor plants and definitely it was going to be
DSCN69971.JPG
removed from the tent.
So now we have four ladies standing. I know for certain they are not transgendered cross gender cross-pollinated hermit effect or any other potential messed up breed that would prevent the growth of flower. In regards to the light spectrum. It narrowed my footprint brought all for plants closer together which makes me think I need to reevaluate the size of my scrog for my next grow, AKA, White Widow. I'll probably reduce it to a 4 by 4 scrog even though it's in a 4 by 8 tent. you can definitely see formations of cola and very rapid growth on the lower branches. When I water the ladies tonight I just use tap water at approximately 68 1/2 degrees pH Down 26.4 and just a splash of Bloom from Humboldt.
DSCN70021.JPG
my humidity and temperature seem to be pretty good.
The ladies have more space for themselves than not fighting over light I got to use the scrog in a more even canopy displacing the branches where everything is getting late now. I hold my hand at the pipe and my hand is Red from the LED. I'm getting pretty excited.
DSCN69981.JPG
DSCN70011.JPG
DSCN70031.JPG
DSCN6999.JPG

I think everything is looking pretty healthy things are starting to turn around and we shall see what Mother Nature brings our deserted outdoor friend. Kind of jet for now need to go right in the white widow journal.
Remember my friends, AS ALWAYS KEEP IT GREEN AND REMEMBER ABOVE ALL, NO FRONT GROW YOUR OWN

How's it going Miller? I haven't really checked out the stocks but I'm going to definitely do that. If a comparison between the two is evident I think it will be a pretty good indicator for future grows to monitor the stock. And I'll have to try out the kelp because if I shouldn't be blessing them with any type of nitrogen kelp sounds like a great substitute but it might be the same as seaweed extract I'll have to look into that. Thank you for the heads up.

Hello everybody I'm back. Sorry it has been a while but you do know during this phase, things can get a little slow. Since my last post the ladies have stretched what I believe to be their limit and now they are focusing all of their energy on buds.
DSCN68433.JPG
DSCN67671.JPG
DSCN70031.JPG
DSCN67683.JPG
DSCN67692.JPG
DSCN67721.JPG
DSCN6841.JPG

I water them last night with a little bit of Humboldt nutrient and i ph my water down to 6.4. The Heat is usually around 79 degrees. I use a laser thermal thermometer, and the average temp of the plants is between 74 and 77 degrees at the highest point. they look very healthy they look very happy and they smell delicious. I plan on defoliating, I know some people disagree with that and I apologize but I am a first-time grower and wish to see what happens. I considered leaving half of the plants untouched in the other half T foliated so we shall see. I'm really enjoying this grow, as some of you may know, I began my white widow from seed, supplied from a company in Amsterdam. Those suckers are Hardy and they grow fast the nodes on them are spaced about a quarter of an inch apart. I thought my light might have been a little too close so I raised it up about four or five inches but they haven't shown any separation. Check out the journal for them as I will be posting in it shortly. I'll be sure to update once I D foliate and show you how things turned out.
Remember is always keep it green

Hello my fellow followers and friends, I am sorry for my absence. During the past few weeks things have changed slightly. The ladies have a beautiful flower and they are starting to become crystallized. I'll take some photos to bring everybody up to speed in the near future. I know at this point in the grow it's kind of a waiting game so I didn't really have much to say, I could have come on here and told you how I water them but that's kind of boring so I was waiting for something significant. I'll be back soon to post photos and update some information.

Good evening everybody. So here are some pictures that I promised. They're starting to get Frosty. This is my first grow and it's from bagseed but I have some serious growing going on with the white widow, borderliner extreme feminized, Hawaii Skunk feminised, OG Kush extreme feminized. I will keep you guys posted
But here are some photos of the ladies they are looking quite nice and they have a couple weeks left in flower I hope you enjoy please feel free to comment.
DSCN72781.JPG
DSCN72762.JPG
DSCN72753.JPG
DSCN72731.JPG
DSCN72713.JPG
DSCN72693.JPG
DSCN7264.JPG
DSCN7263.JPG
DSCN72623.JPG

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom