Mysterious Men Dropping From Helicopters To Chop Down NorCal Marijuana Grows

why do we allow this to happen to ourselves??

I need to ask,and I dont want a flame war..

but how is it that the gay population,can band together and get so much done??(nothing against g/l people)
they represent,only 2% of the population,I dont like the bully tactics but they get shit done.

they weed population is better than 50% of the population,but we still send people to jail for an oz or 2

Just having a hard time digesting all of this,maybe its because im tired of the bs-I am up for my citizenship in a couple of months
I'm really thinking on packing it in,and being a real thorn in my states ASS.

Very simple to answer this question. Its all about greed and money. Pharmies make so much profit they got the quan to spend lining politicians pockets with money to keep MMJ suppressed. Why? The know the true healing power of cannabis concentrated oil and it threatens their annual trillion dollar profit. They don't care if you smoke it, digest it, just not taking the concentrate correctly. It doesn't matter what party you want in office, doesn't matter, otherwise MMJ would of been legal years ago.

Hi mlang52, welcome to 420Magazine.com. I've read your profile and you are someone I would be very interested in getting to know. I spend most of all my time in the med threads. I get out once in a while for a breath of fresh air. With your background I'm very intrigued. Hope to see you around. T/C

420 Motoco

but how is it that the gay population,can band together and get so much done??(nothing against g/l people)
they represent,only 2% of the population,I dont like the bully tactics but they get shit done.

they weed population is better than 50% of the population,but we still send people to jail for an oz or 2

Just having a hard time digesting all of this,maybe its because im tired of the bs-I am up for my citizenship in a couple of months

Yes for Portugal! Know what you mean c526, not a pretty situation is it? Radogast said it best, things move slow in the USA because our Gov wants it that way. Especially on the MMJ front.

Yes for Portugal! Know what you mean c526, not a pretty situation is it? Radogast said it best, things move slow in the USA because our Gov wants it that way. Especially on the MMJ front.

Im really thinking about shutting down,my indoor-becoming more of an activist. Problem with doing that in my area,it is a guaranteed hassle from the local boys in blue,so shutting down would be a must.

Don't fret brothers and sisters (and others if you so self identify.)

Marijuana legalization is happening at about the same speed as gay marriage.
Marriage Equality (politically) has paved the way for cannabis.

Women's right to vote took from BEFORE the civil war. That's just the way society changes in the USA..

Im not sure I would agree they are moving at the same pace,since the repeal of "dont ask dont tell" that crowd has moved mountains

We as a crowd have been trying to get things changed since jimmy carter.

Im not sure I would agree they are moving at the same pace,since the repeal of "dont ask dont tell" that crowd has moved mountains

We as a crowd have been trying to get things changed since jimmy carter.

I lived in Northern California during the Carter years.
Harvey Milk was the first openly gay city councilman (SF) and all politicians courted the gay vote.
Marijuana was crappy quality, freely available and a $50 ticket.
The first indoor anti-smoking ordinance passed in Berkeley California.
___
The generation running the country is mostly dead now, so the wheels of change have moved forward.
I had a few minutes with NORML co founder, R. Keith Stroup shortly before the Colorado vote.
He told me he had never expected to see Marijuana legal anywhere in the USA in his lifetime.

Marijuana legalization IS happening blazingly fast like anti-smoking ordinances, gay marriage, solar cells, cell phones, and recycling.
This is happening now! I expect a major national move in early 2017.

Back
Top Bottom