Mystery CFL Grow

to broke to get to the dirt much less buy a bag right now i wouldn't use any container that lets light reach the roots and i have limited amount of space and wasn't counting on 5 plants so keeping the others stunted is probably for the best right now . thanks for droping by

let my parents try a few buds today off the reveg they said it was very tasty and didn't know if it taste the same as last time but it was equally as good . also my dad said it made his head swell up , just his way of saying he got high . Wish i could try some but giving them a buzz when they are out is the next best thing :)

They look great, shame to waste the others though....oh well:smokin:

they wont be wasted just not going to get as big as the others like i said i didn't plan on having this many females anyway so anything they make is extra . I think next time i revege i will take cuttings off her this may be the last time i let her bud but will keep her for a mother plant to take clones off of . have not truly decided yet . I like having a main cola and when u reveg it is more like a bush with many small buds , Do u get a main cola with a clone or does it do the same as a reveg ? what are som pros an cons on reveg vs clone ?

Wow this used to be a helpful place guess people don't care about a poor mans grow anymore , just for my record i transplanted plant 4 to a bigger pot , Still no amber Trichomes on the reveg so still waiting but mom said its her favorite pot she has ever smoked and that i better not let it die , I told her i am not going to let it die i may just take clones from now on but still not shore have to do some reading on the subject

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Hey new grower here, I'm using four 23 watt cfls how long would it work for?..can I use them for flowering also? I just have one plant for now just waiting on more seeds..

Cant get pics to load.i'll try later.harvest was 8grams dry.7weeks in flower.bud was blah.unknown bagseed.this was an experiment to see if the cfl's would work.

rsz_few_weeks_left.jpg

Oh OK the plant looks great , but only 8 grams ? I just got a 300w cfl build today plus i have three 23w bulbs only problem I'm growing in miracle grow for now. Its just a bag seed now in a week or so I'll have a lot better seeds

OK cool keep me updated you have a grow journal..? I want to know how the bud taste this time..good luck

Back
Top Bottom