420 Magazine Background

Mystery Colombian cannabis - 13 weeks - Pics inside

conradino23

Grow Journal of the Year: 2017 - Grow Journal of the Month: Sept 2017
Yeah actually me too :tokin:

DrZiggy

Member of the Month: April 2016
To be honest it might be ready already. With pure sativa you should shoot into 90% trichomes clear 10% amber at most, but pull out straight away if you see any amber. Have you checked your trichomes? With landrace sativas you won't get dense buds either, cause these plants just don't grow them :)
conradino, not to differ, but Im growing and finishing in about 7-10 days 2/3 ACE clones with very dense buds. I believe the 3 of them to be ACE Panama, Golden Tiger and Zamaldelica. The 3rd clone is slower so that will be in about 2-3 weeks.
the parents grew dense Golden Tiger(seeded with 4 other ACE Strains, became my Z'ACE Golden Tiger(+)) :),
Dense Panama(also Z'ACE with (+)seeds) :)
-these clones will be the largest and most dense buds I've grown to date. :thumb:
can't wait to compare the herb with seeds and with out. The buds now maturing will be better IMO, stronger too...more soil, notes at different times...different light schedule.. :)

conradino23

Grow Journal of the Year: 2017 - Grow Journal of the Month: Sept 2017
Yes Ziggs, but what you've been growing is a hybrid although 100% sativa, so both mother and father has been selected from a big bunch of plants, and they definitely set on a bushy mother producing hard buds, that's why you have them plus your soil and light.

Top Bottom