Mystery Colombian cannabis, 13 weeks, pics inside

Seeds from this plant? If so what pollinated her?

Reveging is easy although I have never tried it on a pure sativa like this. All I did was cut it all except a couple nodes at the bottom, left the bud and leaves and then put it back in the veg tent. In a couple weeks after it had started growing again I then root pruned her down and repotted into a 5gal pot instead of the 15gal flower pot. In a couple months she was back to normal and is back in my flower tent currently :thumb:

It was really very easy, let me know if you have any questions :)

My plant has a massive stem and it's been pruned like half way, so it seems it will be hard for me to reveg it...
I got this plant at supposedly 3 weeks after seeding along with 2 others. I discovered during veg that 2 of them started developing male pollens and I took them down. I think I caught it really early. Also, I am flowering this one in a different room, so it's a mystery to me how it happened.
At least I have seeds to grow in the future :)

My plant has a massive stem and it's been pruned like half way, so it seems it will be hard for me to reveg it...
I got this plant at supposedly 3 weeks after seeding along with 2 others. I discovered during veg that 2 of them started developing male pollens and I took them down. I think I caught it really early. Also, I am flowering this one in a different room, so it's a mystery to me how it happened.
At least I have seeds to grow in the future :)

Check this one that's going on right now Viu Caravanos. There are many more examples.

Pigeons420's Re-Veg/Re-Generation of The Hog

Here's before

image18847.jpg

His harvest, now being cured

image19087.jpg

Immediately following harvest

image18848.jpg

And today

image22897.jpg

What you have is worth trying to reveg, if at all possible. If not, we all hope those seeds are viable for you. You've noticed how excited we are about your find, haven't you? :laughtwo::green_heart:

Yeah the reveg thing really works great. I'm not sure how many times you can do it to the same plant but i'm planing on finding out with the hurkle I have in flower now. This is her second time flowering and I plan on keep doing it to her just to see what happens. I have some cuts I took before flowering her for the second time incase she doesn't like it being done again :high-five:

Thats awesome you have some seeds though, you might want to try popping one before killing this one off if you decide not to reveg her :thumb:

Here is what mine looked like after a couple weeks or so after first harvest.
DSC_4484_136DSC_4484_sm.JPG

This week about two months later she looks like this in her second week of flower.
DSC_5959_318DSC_5959_sm.JPG

Wow Smokey, she's stunning! Thinking about putting her on a SWICK?

Thanks Sue! She is quite a bit bigger than she would be if I had started her from clone at the same time and what you see in the picture is after a pretty heavy pruning I had done about a week before at the start of flower. I think I am going to go for the swick thing as soon as I get my last airpot plant out of there which will be this weekend at the latest. Easier watering, happier bottom fed plants and I assume added humidity to my grow area which is a great thing on its own I live in the desert what more could you ask for :) I need to spend a bit of time reading your link and plan out how I want to set it all up and what I need to buy but I really really like everything about it so far. Thank you to you and the others for showing us this :high-five:

It's pretty basic Smokey and enormously adaptable. If you have any questions swing by the thread and ask. The numbers are growing.

Hi everybody! It took me a while but here are the latest pics.
I'm almost at week 17. I would take her down now but I still want to get another flush in there, since I've only flushed it with pure water twice and did not have time to put all the water I wanted in these 2 times. anyway, she's coming down next week! ;)
I hope it uploads these pics right this time...

20150420_204952.jpg

20150420_205000.jpg

20150420_205035.jpg

20150420_205051.jpg

20150420_205119.jpg

20150420_205158.jpg

20150420_205123.jpg

20150420_205158.jpg

20150420_205213.jpg

20150420_205232.jpg

20150420_205213.jpg

20150420_205232.jpg

20150420_205355.jpg

20150420_205440.jpg

Divine buds :)
Yes, it's entirely possible to reveg her, and I'd do it knowing that maybe her potential wasn't tapped in first grow!

Congratulations on the harvest Viu. Happy Day! Seeds! :slide:

Very nice I can see the golden colour :)
Where did the seeds come from? Off her?

So she hermied, very typical for Colombian sativas. Now you have bunch of feminized seeds you can use in the future if you like the smoke. Preserve them well :tokin:

Back
Top Bottom