Mystery Colombian cannabis, 13 weeks, pics inside

Yeah actually me too :tokin:

To be honest it might be ready already. With pure sativa you should shoot into 90% trichomes clear 10% amber at most, but pull out straight away if you see any amber. Have you checked your trichomes? With landrace sativas you won't get dense buds either, cause these plants just don't grow them :)

conradino, not to differ, but Im growing and finishing in about 7-10 days 2/3 ACE clones with very dense buds. I believe the 3 of them to be ACE Panama, Golden Tiger and Zamaldelica. The 3rd clone is slower so that will be in about 2-3 weeks.
the parents grew dense Golden Tiger(seeded with 4 other ACE Strains, became my Z'ACE Golden Tiger(+)) :),
Dense Panama(also Z'ACE with (+)seeds) :)
-these clones will be the largest and most dense buds I've grown to date. :thumb:
can't wait to compare the herb with seeds and with out. The buds now maturing will be better IMO, stronger too...more soil, notes at different times...different light schedule.. :)

Yes Ziggs, but what you've been growing is a hybrid although 100% sativa, so both mother and father has been selected from a big bunch of plants, and they definitely set on a bushy mother producing hard buds, that's why you have them plus your soil and light.

My plant has a massive stem and it's been pruned like half way, so it seems it will be hard for me to reveg it...
I got this plant at supposedly 3 weeks after seeding along with 2 others. I discovered during veg that 2 of them started developing male pollens and I took them down. I think I caught it really early. Also, I am flowering this one in a different room, so it's a mystery to me how it happened.
At least I have seeds to grow in the future :)
There are herm flower parts in some of the very first pics posted.. By the time the pics were taken it was already done.. The pollination that is.. Also, I've had male flower parts develop inside growing flower bract and pollinate it without ever opening.. Usually produces an seed that never matures..

20150420_205428.jpg

You guys still think it's possible to reveg something like this?

20150420_205008.jpg
Plant is full of male flowers..

Back
Top Bottom