Mystery plants smell like Guava

yellowyak

Hey everyone my plants just hit their stride in bloom phase and no longer smell like weed growing but instead smell like guava. For the record they have grown up next to a strawberry guava tree, but there is also a strain called guava kush I think. I got it from a friend grower as a clone. He said he wasn't sure what he had because he tries a lot of different stains. What you think?
420-magazine-mobile1931730638.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2086117006.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I have a bunch of Mystery Sativas that came with an order from Nirvana seed. In my experience, you can only decide from it's leaf shape and its scent profile, what it is NOT. For example, if it smells fruity, but not dieselly, you know it doesn't have diesel in its ancestry.

It's obviously a hybrid, slanting towards the Sativa side, since its leaves are not very broad, but not as skinny as a nearly full-on Sativa. You can get a general idea, but with all the possible combinations, it will be impossible to give the strain a name.

And the type of smoke it gives will tell you more, whether it is more Sativa (daytime use) or Indica (nighttime use).

Back
Top Bottom