Mystery Seed Progress

yo prod. jus checked out this grow... you banged it out fasho. great job

on the res insulation... im on my 2nd and all during the 1st i was slippin ice packs in between my res twice daily(i got 3 14gal tubs), and my back cant take switchin out 6 ice packs again and again for 3 1/2mos, so im wonderin how that insulation wrap worked? did your h20 keep below 68*? think i may wrap em up come 1st flush... but i got a min since round 2 jus started...

and i agree w the hygrozyme sit. more roots=more tops! i was runnin sensizym, but im gonna switch to hygro, think its got a longer shelf life

Hey JJames thanks man, you should check out my newest grow, the pineapple chunk. shes getting pretty beastly herself. gonna switch over to 12/12 here shortly.
yeah wrapping the buckets absolutely kept my res temps down, of course you still have to maintain optimal air temps and humiditys for optimal growth and all but yes, this stuff helped keep my res at 65-67 deg F just about constantly. i picked up a roll of it from home depot, they come in different sizes but its located over by the bags of concrete and all that. worth every penny!
yo prod. jus checked out this grow... you banged it out fasho. great job

on the res insulation... im on my 2nd and all during the 1st i was slippin ice packs in between my res twice daily(i got 3 14gal tubs), and my back cant take switchin out 6 ice packs again and again for 3 1/2mos, so im wonderin how that insulation wrap worked? did your h20 keep below 68*? think i may wrap em up come 1st flush... but i got a min since round 2 jus started...

and i agree w the hygrozyme sit. more roots=more tops! i was runnin sensizym, but im gonna switch to hygro, think its got a longer shelf life

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Hey I've been using as some what of a virtual mentor. And been thinking of using either buckets or tubs(not sure which is efficient space wise?) I have a 4'by 4' closet and 9' high. How many plants would you put in that space? I'm trying to go for what you produced in this grow here. But aiming for a pound+ per grow.

I mis this setup, will be doing another dwc very, very shortly!!

Back
Top Bottom