Mystery Seed Progress

Hey everyone! I told myself I wasnt going to make a thread about this plant because it was just a mystery seed and I didnt know how it would have turned out, didnt want to waist anyone times with a bunk plant. But so far things are decent, finally got moved into a new place and got my setup, somewhat how I like it and the 2nd step is to build a cloning/veg tent to get the perpetual motion in the ocean, if you catch my drift ;)

Set up:

4'X2'X7.5' (semi) light proof, reflective grow tent. got it for 100 bucks off ebay.. cant beat it for a starter tent!

600 Watt, dimable digital ballast with super lumen and hydrofarm 6" air cooled hood from greeners.com they have package deals, with bulbs and ratchet hangers for cheap! not those funky yoyo hanger, the good ones!!

6" 440 cfm inline fan to cool off light and pull in cool fresh air from a 6" reduced to 4" intake duct down low. this lower intake feeds cool air to my floor fan that pushes fresh air up threw bottom of plant and out past bud sites.

D.W.C (5 Gal. Bubble Buckets)
45ltr. per min air pump with 2, dual micro pore air stones, pay the extra money for these! there easy to clean and they really do put out 30X's the amount of air bubbles as the traditional air stones, plus chemicals wont dissolve them like the blue fish tank air stones. those suck in comparison!! I've even used those 1' to 4' long flexable air stones and they got nothing on those micropores either!

Im using a botanicare line up,
pro grow and bloom
cal mag
silica blast
hydroplex
sweet
(add rest when i remember or get up later haha)

hygrozyme
rich humic acid

feeding one a week with fresh water, but just top off with fresh water during week while plant feeds, i only adjust ph when i first feed plant, i set to 5.7 for hydro. and the ph fluctuates up and down slightly but i make sure to check every other day and never let it get bellow 5.5 or above 6.5, well at least not for more then a day. my plant actually loved this, when i was leveling out my ph daily i noticed it stressed my plant out allot, not sure why but now i let it float around a little more or less monitoring then controlling. i only step in when shit gets real haha =)

unfortunately though i just moved a few weeks back and am finally getting things into a manageable setup, but during the process the plant did take on a little abuse, i wasnt able ot focus on her as much as i should have, and i let the ph stay high a little too long, you'll notice slight tip burn in the newest pics. no worries im getting everything back in check!!

temps have been in the high 50s in the dark cycle with 35% humidity
and in mid to high 70s in the day cycle with 40-45% humidity.

vegged plant for 1.25 months

its been in flower for a 1 month and 26 days.

heres all the pics i have.

IMG_17293.JPG

IMG_17324.JPG

IMG_17353.JPG

IMG_17372.JPG

IMG_17384.JPG

IMG_17392.JPG

IMG_17603.JPG

IMG_17611.JPG

IMG_17625.JPG

IMG_17634.JPG

IMG_17642.JPG

IMG_17663.JPG

IMG_17724.JPG

IMG_17764.JPG

IMG_17783.JPG

IMG_17795.JPG

IMG_17863.JPG

IMG_17876.JPG

IMG_17883.JPG

IMG_17915.JPG

IMG_17959.JPG

IMG_17959.JPG

IMG_17967.JPG

IMG_17967.JPG

IMG_18062.JPG

IMG_18062.JPG

IMG_18106.JPG

IMG_18106.JPG

IMG_18127.JPG

IMG_18135.JPG

IMG_18146.JPG

IMG_18155.JPG

IMG_18167.JPG

IMG_18178.JPG

thanks for dropping in!
:Namaste:

U definitely know what you're doing with the DWC. It looks great bro! Can't wait to see how it is gonna progress. I'd love for you to elaborate on how you designed the dwc bucket.

Re: Mystery seed Progress, All comments and advice welcome

Thanks HerbFarma!
Believe it or not D.W.C. or bubble buckets to be more specific is really simple as fuck!
I start my plants in a drip system, then once they have a solid root structure i transfer over to a 2 gal Home depot bucket with a nety pot lid, then when the roots need more rm i switch up to a 5 gal bucket.

i start with the 2 gal to save on nutrients, because your tiny roots dont need all that space or water or nutes right out the gate, its just a waste.

heres a video of the exact style i run, mine just has different parts and i run insulation on the outside of my buckets to keep out light and keep root zone cool to prevent root rot.

But these are the exact parts im using:

bucket: 5 gal bucket
2 gal bucket
Lid: 6" nety pot lid for 5 gal bucket
Air pump: 45 Lpm air pump
Air stones:I got the doubles (X2) Micro pore air stones
Medium: Hydroton
Light package: 600 watt dimmable with hood, bulb and ratchet straps

HerbFarma definitely know what you're doing with the DWC. said:
Wow pretty sweet for some bagseed. Looks like your yield might be better on this one, she's got some nice fat colas. :goodjob::peace:

thanks whitehouse! yeah im hoping! only time will tell though =)

preprodigy said:
Thanks HerbFarma!
Believe it or not D.W.C. or bubble buckets to be more specific is really simple as fuck!
I start my plants in a drip system, then once they have a solid root structure i transfer over to a 2 gal Home depot bucket with a nety pot lid, then when the roots need more rm i switch up to a 5 gal bucket.

i start with the 2 gal to save on nutrients, because your tiny roots dont need all that space or water or nutes right out the gate, its just a waste.

heres a video of the exact style i run, mine just has different parts and i run insulation on the outside of my buckets to keep out light and keep root zone cool to prevent root rot.

But these are the exact parts im using:

bucket: 5 gal bucket
2 gal bucket
Lid: 6" nety pot lid for 5 gal bucket
Air pump: 45 Lpm air pump
Air stones: I got the doubles (X2)Micro pore air stones
Medium: Hydroton
Light package: 600 watt dimmable with hood, bulb and ratchet straps

Watching your use of the dwc makes me really eager to start my grow again. Thanks for all the info bro

thanks gimmie!
yeah lowest its gotten was 57 but 58-59 is what its been sitting at, if this is a seed from the blueberry batch i had then it should pull out some of them purp/lavenders if its that pheno. i noticed allot of the fan leaf stems are purplin up but not the colas yet.

ill set the fan to go off a little sooner to get the temps around 62-63 at night.

well see what happens!

Just popped 5 of these pineapple chunck bad girls! lets see how many of them sprout and if we can get ourselves a nice super strain mother plant going on ;)
wish me luck =)

Thanks twelve12! I appreciate the kind words =)
I did adjust my fan so now my night temps are hitting 64 deg. I also found a place right down the street from me that sells dry ice, and you all know what that means right?cheap c02 my friends! Cheap c02 >=)
I think im going to go ahead and use some for the fuck of it for the next 2 weeks i feed with nutes and for one of the e weeks i flush with straght water for harvest.
Any thoughts on using c02 so late in the game?

Good job On getting ur night temps in check. As.far as.co2 close to harvest im sure u already kno most people stop co2 that late in flower but like u said try it for the fuk of it n see what happens dawg. I didnt now dry ice=co2, learned something new :) keep up the good work mane n post some macros if possible. Peace homie

Yeah I know about stopping c02 3 weeks before harvest, just found a place down the street were i can get dry ice from. and im just so pumped to start using c02 that im not thinking straight haha. but yeah, get yourself 2 or 3 lbs for your grow tent next go around, you can use that shit every day or every other day, your call, its basically how much you can afford, i think its like 2 bucks a lb.

but you boil up some water in a big ass pot and set that pot up above your plants, then add that shit to the water and dip out of that tent and zip it up quick! just make sure your exhaust for your lights is either off, or ducted straight threw the tent, and have your fans on low blowing the c02 from fl back up into plant canopys to maximize the use of that c02, otherwise it just sinks to the fl and stays there.
but you know all that shit with c02 already.

All 4 of them beans sprouted!, I think I told everyone i started 5 but i only used 4. haha my bad =) i just put them in some rockwhool cubes and im thinking ill prob just throw them 4 into dixie cups with some soil and take it form there.

and yeah ill try and get some macro shots for you gimmie! i might not be able to get any decent shots until i can actually cut a branch off this bitch but ill give it a shot. I dont know if im just a dumb fuck who cant use my digital or i just havent figured out a good lighting setup but taking pictures always seems to be some bull shit where every 1 out of 15 pics is good, all the others are blurry as all get out haha.

alright peeps, my 420mag fix should be good for another few hours, i think its time to get back to work! and this bowl ;)

piece, pot and puff, puff and all that shit, later..

picture update, nothing secial. I tried getting some macro shots but either im a dumbass or this camera isnt the best for macros. thats the closest i could get without being blurry, and i couldnt get good lighting. other then that heres a pick of just a few of the millions of teeny tiny adorable little trichoms hahaha, i say adorable because thats how embarasing they are. lmfao! haha yeah its all good though. isnt my best or worst grow, there will plenty more to redeem myself ;)

as a side note i did find a cluster of bananas in 3 of the colas, each having 2-4 pollen sacs. so i have a feeling this seed was one of the stragglers from my first harvest because that was cross bred with that 2nd plant that hermied.

either way ill get some nice buds from this plant.. the entire thing (the buds and some sugar leaves) are covered with trichomes there just really fucking tiny! lol. but they shine like a motherfucker in the light!!

anyways, ill have more pics to update you guys in the coming days.

this grow will get nothing but fresh water for the next 3-4 wks starting next wed.

and ill also have a new journal starting for my barneys farm pineapple chunk

IMG_18189.JPG
IMG_18207.JPG
IMG_18237.JPG
IMG_18248.JPG

Ok! I see u son! Finally got some good shots lol its a bitch i could imagine. Dnt worry bout this shit cuz ur gonna go so hard On pineapple chunk you wont even rememner these days! Thanks for the dry ice break down homie i might try it out next go.o n dnt feel nad bout the tiny trichs,my og18 looks the same

Yeah buddy!! haha, damn straight! the next grows gonna be boss. got 4 ladies to pick from, gonna choose some nice phenos to grow out and have myself a nice steady flow of beasts hahaha... well thats the plan anyways ;)

ill have some updates for you all tomorrow!

piece out people =)

whats good everyone?! Hope you all are enjoying life as much as the rest, and if not then I hope things are about to turn for the best! but until then find yourself some dank and just let the good times roll in ;)

heres a quick update, nothing special but im happy!

Month 3, Day 6 of Flower..

on a side note, given all the stress thats gone on lately and the fact that this seed most likely came from my last grow (had a Hermie/ pollination issue).
I now have a couple of buds that have pollen sacs. youll see. they look exactly like bananas.
Nugs look good though, you can even see slight signs of purple in leaf veins and on the very tips of little tear shaped cola structures. but its hard to see. id love to get a strain thats purped the fuck out! its not much for us to see day to day online but to grow one yourself im sure would be an awesome thing to witness!

IMG_18264.JPG

IMG_18344.JPG

IMG_18385.JPG

IMG_18414.JPG

IMG_18426.JPG

IMG_18475.JPG

IMG_18487.JPG

IMG_18496.JPG

IMG_18505.JPG

IMG_18513.JPG

IMG_18527.JPG

IMG_18536.JPG

IMG_18546.JPG

IMG_18557.JPG

IMG_18567.JPG

IMG_18578.JPG

IMG_18587.JPG

IMG_18599.JPG

IMG_18606.JPG

IMG_18619.JPG

IMG_18627.JPG

IMG_18648.JPG

IMG_18667.JPG

IMG_18784.JPG

IMG_18775.JPG

IMG_18675.JPG

IMG_18689.JPG

IMG_18704.JPG

IMG_18715.JPG

IMG_18724.JPG

IMG_18734.JPG

IMG_18743.JPG

IMG_18754.JPG

IMG_18764.JPG

IMG_18815.JPG

IMG_18855.JPG

IMG_18877.JPG

couple lights out

IMG_18945.JPG
IMG_18957.JPG
IMG_18968.JPG
IMG_18976.JPG
IMG_18987.JPG
IMG_18997.JPG
IMG_19007.JPG
IMG_19016.JPG

looks like i missed one ;)

IMG_18895.JPG

Dude that plant is very impressive, definitely going to yield more on this one.Can't get over the look of the stalks and branch structure under those FAT colas!

Dude that plant is very impressive, definitely going to yield more on this one.Can't get over the look of the stalks and branch structure under those FAT colas!

thanks white house! yeah i toped this one early in the game, and then just kept topping her lmao, now its just a ball for a trunk and a bunch of tops straight off that.
it is kinda weird and crazy looking into that mess and trying to figure out whats what haha, what can i say shes a monster in more ways then one haha.
thanks for stopping threw, later man!

Back
Top Bottom