Myth or Fact? Increase in feminine traits in males? Damn Feds from toking

Ever420Green

So i'm wondering:
The other day in my class my teacher said that smoking weed can cause males to experience lack in sexual drive and in younger males to slow down maturation. She feeds my class plenty of bullshit about pot and i always speak up about her stupidity.( i hung pro-hemp posters all in her room one day haha:)) but i was surfing the web and found other sites confirming this? I find it hard to believe any property of marijuana could cause this, but just wondering if anyone has any research on this? You would be suprised how in the dark kids really are about the effects of drugs, all drugs,from tobacco to marijuana to tylenol. I'm just saying that bc i'd like to see a source like that on a commercial instead of fear driven lies. 420 has some good info tooo but the name is a little suspicious haha(;

My lifelong test I have performed on myself:

Started smoking marijuana

Had my first daughter at 17
Second daughter at 18
First son at 32

I am now pushing 50 and as horney as I was at 16............... My wife bitches at times that I will be in a walker chasing her around the house trying for some action at 80, and she is correct.

Everything works just as well except I do get tired faster. I think that would be my age and not the marijuana.

:peace:
WillyB

+1...no loss of sex drive for this mid 40's guy....also have 3 kids, with our youngest being a surprise from a single afternoon of intimacy without protection @ the age of 35.

Back
Top Bottom