MzSiroz Bubblelicious Redemption Grow - Autos - Soil - CFL

You let that girl's freak flag fly MzSiroz, ya can't hold back a party girl.

Sexy B be twerkin' her way into my heart!

:love:

Ha! You definitely can't hold a party girl back. Twerk on Sexy B!

MzS I find you to be so charming and awesome. Thank you for that. SexyB is coming along...well sexily! She is just precious and green and perfect so far. No wonder she wants to show off!

Thanks so much Shiggity!:love:

Day 5 Update

Sexy B is doing fine. She must have been twerkin' all night long cuz she grew some more!

Stats

Temp: 83 F
Humidity: 74%
Feeding: 150ml of Ph'd water between 6.0-6.5 (using a color indicator)
Light Schedule: 22/2

Twerk B!
BB515.jpg

Thank you all, I definitely see the difference light makes. I know I haven't been to some of you guys journals in a few days, but I will be by to see you all later this evening. For now, I am just going to give a update and then I've got some school work to do. (full-time college student).

Day 7 Update

Stats

Temp: 80F
Humidity: 72%
Feeding: Sexy B received 250ml of 6.0-6.5 ph'd water, no nutes......yet
Light Schedule: 22/2

Sorry for the bright picture. I was in a bit of a rush this morning. I have a question for anyone who would like to answer. As of right now, all I have is Fox Farm Big Bloom and Earth Juice molasses for plants as nutrients. When, I give SexyB her first dose which will probably be in the next 4-7 days, I was thinking giving 1/4 strength of both the Big Bloom and molasses. What are you guys thoughts. I am hoping to get Tiger Bloom and possibly CalMag by her 6th week. Well here she is.

BB711.jpg

Was Atrain growing in FFOF though? I thought that that soil was a little warm already, no?

i never used ffof but most states its pretty hot as it is.

i think arteekay is right wanting to keep away from the nutes a couple days more.

Atrain used 600w at the white cheese white widow and amnesia haze grow journal. and then i think later onhe went on with mars 1200's (not 100% sure) of light so the plants grew a bit faster then yours i think when using 2x40 w cfls as you started with - therefor he's plants would be using up the nutes in the soil a bit faster would only seem like the logical thing. I would wait till the plant gets about one or two real leaf sets plus its starter leafs. maybe you should at least wait the seven days you stated instead of just the four. maybe they will be ready for a light feeding then.

Do your dance sexy b, do your dance :thumb: also agree with everyone in its a little to early to give nutes I don't think I gave my girls any till the third or fourth week just to be safe :thumb: other then that good job and as always happy growing!!

Was Atrain growing in FFOF though? I thought that that soil was a little warm already, no?

i never used ffof but most states its pretty hot as it is.

i think arteekay is right wanting to keep away from the nutes a couple days more.

Atrain used 600w at the white cheese white widow and amnesia haze grow journal. and then i think later onhe went on with mars 1200's (not 100% sure) of light so the plants grew a bit faster then yours i think when using 2x40 w cfls as you started with - therefor he's plants would be using up the nutes in the soil a bit faster would only seem like the logical thing. I would wait till the plant gets about one or two real leaf sets plus its starter leafs. maybe you should at least wait the seven days you stated instead of just the four. maybe they will be ready for a light feeding then.

i agree with the guys its not only a matter of days, you must consider the size of plant, and how much fertilizers your medium has too.

And they are on the right path girl they look great. :circle-of-love:

Well, you guys have been giving me great advice so far and so I will wait. I am probably so excited that she is growing that I want to jump the gun

Back
Top Bottom