MzSiroz Bubblelicious Redemption Grow - Autos - Soil - CFL

There is no such thing as too many pics, in my world at least. Keep'em coming Mz. Sexy B is looking fiiiine. :)

Thank you RTK. I'll keep 'em coming!

Don't grow any more plants because they'll hermie instantly just so they can have a chance to get it on with Sexy B.

Ha! Good one. Thanks for stopping by Heraldo

Day 9 Update

Ok, so I thought I posted my update this morning, but I guess I didn't hit the submit button.

Stats

Temp: 75F
Humidity: 75%
Feeding 250ml of ph'd water 6.0-6.5
Light Schedule: 22/2

I see the next set of leaves coming in! "Now watch her whip, then watch her nae nae" (I hope y'all got that)
BB912.jpg

Dendrophilia is a genus of moth in the family Gelechiidae. I spent 5 minutes trying to figure out why you'd call me a moth before I redid my search.

:rofl:

*LMAO* you dirty little moth ;) :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I was refering to the diagnosis were people gets sexually exited at the sight of trees and plants tho. But moth's are kinky too :drool:

Too dusty!

Bahahah

:)

its a question of correct use of lubrication :rofl:

<------------------ im with stupid

Siroz sorry for dirtying up your journal with our creepy moth and photosynthesis fetishes :tokin:

guess im a real cheasy moth'er F**ker when it comes to my humour

Boy did life pull me away from :420: at the wrong time. You guys are freakin hilarious! Klov, feel free to dirty my journal up anytime. I mean Sexy B is still laughing. So, I've been gone for three days due my husband's illnesses. However, I did manage to take a pic each day since I've been gone.

Day 10, 11, 12 Update

Stats

Temp: 79F, 81F, 78F
Humidity: 74%, 70%, 68%
Feeding: day 10 was fed 250ml of ph'd 6.0 - 6.5 water (This was too soon, but I wasn't sure if I would be home to feed on day 11)
Light schedule: 22/2

Sexy B Day 10
BB1010.jpg

Sexy B Day 11
BB1110.jpg

Sexy B Day 12 Got some undergrowth going on!
BB12_2.jpg

BB1210.jpg

Things are looking mighty fine over here glad to see sexy b is underway with the new growth :thumb: :goodjob:
Side note: I always say "do ya dance sexy b do ya dance" silly song got stuck in my head and just went together haha

My best thoughts to your husbands health and well being. He's lucky to have a strong and loving wife by his side. respect Mz.

And Sexy B are getting some fine meat on those hips. sexy mamacita :green_heart: i got that mad arteekay type'of love towards her :drool:

how is things going with getting the money put aside for that led panel btw?

:Namaste:

My best thoughts to your husbands health and well being. He's lucky to have a strong and loving wife by his side. respect Mz.

And Sexy B are getting some fine meat on those hips. sexy mamacita :green_heart: i got that mad arteekay type'of love towards her :drool:

My love isn't mad, it's more of a begging sort of thing, followed by regret and self-loathing.

:)

MzSiroz, your absence was noticed. Welcome back! I was so happy to see Sexy B looking fantastic. They're so symmetrical at this age.

Back
Top Bottom