MzSiroz Bubblelicious Redemption Grow - Autos - Soil - CFL

Everything looks great Siroz.

have you decided what growing method you will follow? topping, lst ,natural or something else?

Thanks for asking Bill. I was going to try my hand at some LST. Sexy B has got a little action going on underneath so I was gonna start in the next week or so. You think that is too soon?

i put my money on a slight LST so sexy B gets that short curvy J-Lo thing going :D

Oh Yeah Klov, She wants to be thick with hips!

yep i agree 100%
LOL i just imagined sexy be dancing:cheer:

Thanks Klov! You have officially made this page the Rated R section of:420: hehehhe:cheesygrinsmiley:

Day 13 Update

Stats

Temp: 83F (peaked at 90F)
Humidity: 68F
Feeding: 350ml of ph'd water 6.0 -6.5 (Poured about 3inches away from stem)
Light Schedule: 22/2

She is coming along fine. I switched out my (2) 40W CFL's for (2) 60W CFL's and She is loving it!

BB1310.jpg

Thanks for asking Bill. I was going to try my hand at some LST. Sexy B has got a little action going on underneath so I was gonna start in the next week or so. You think that is too soon?

Oh Yeah Klov, She wants to be thick with hips!

Thanks Klov! You have officially made this page the Rated R section of:420: hehehhe:cheesygrinsmiley:

first of all you started it by naming your plant like shes a stripper ;)

second of all i lean towards quoting a real badass here - Urkel "whooops did i do thaaaat" :)

i tried out that ponytailing technique on those white cheese before doing lst during last grow Gyftobill did it too. i really liked the results and you can start early with that technique. it will get those small under shoots going real good right from the start. and then do the lst after a bit

Oh yeah, someone asked me if I was going to be able to get the LED's.
Well, I plan to purchase them in April, but the CFL's seem to be doing the job for now.

super then this will be like your test and trial run and you'll be all ready for when you get the LEDs set up and maybe backed by your CFL's you will be able to pop some extra seeds and produce a descend amount to you and your man Mz :thumb:

You are right Klov. I did give her a stripper name. I will take the suggestion of ponytailing. Gonna doubleback and check out you alls journals for a reference. I may not get to it today, but definitely tomorrow she will get her first lesson. She's gotta get in shape to work that pole and bring mama some money home! She said she wants to pay for her own LED's!

Day 14 Update

Sexy B got two hours of ponytail training today. She enjoyed it and said we can do it again tomorrow.

Stats

Temp: 80F
Humidity: 68%
Feeding: no water, no nutes
Light Schedule: 22/2

She got off the pole long enough to take some pics!

BB14_5.jpg

BB14_4.jpg

Got a lil' junk in the trunk. She wants to get fat naturally. No injections lol

BB14_3.jpg

BB14_2.jpg

Finally a full shot of her in her home

BB1410.jpg

Off the pole and praying to the lights heavily!! She is gonna asspppplloooooooddddee on ya in the next couple weeks. Taking and posting dailies for us is the plan I hope?

:)

I sure hope she does explode on me! And I will definitely supply plenty of pics. It would be great to get on oz, but I am hoping for two or more:blunt:

Back
Top Bottom