N.C.Gold's 3-240w LED/Fogponics - Skywalker & Plat Bubba 2011

NorCalGold

Specs

Strain: 8 Sky Walker OG and 4 Platinum Bubba from Clone Queen in LA.(Their sites down)

Tent: 4L x 2W x 4H

Set-up: 50 gallon tub, 12-5.5" net pots, Hydroton

Fogponics: 3 Single head Nutramist Foggers, 1 regular 12" airstone and airpump, PC fan in the side of the tub pushing fog up.

Nutrients: FloraDuo A & B, RapidStart, CaliMagic and Liquid KoolBloom. Following GH's expert recirculating schedule, CaliMagic 2.5ml/g in veg-7.5ml/g in bud.

Plan

First of all, thank you in advance for any help/advice provided on this journey. The clones get here tomorrow so I thought I'd post the set up a day ahead just in case someone catches a problem I didn't. This is the Veg tent, I'll post pictures and a breakdown of the Flowering tent when its done. Basically its a 8 x 4 x 8 tent with 3 of the 50 gallon tubs, 4 plants each. DWC and Fogponics, 3 of the 400 watt AdvancedLED DS(one per tub). The plants will stay in the veg tent until the roots touch the water or the leaves get to close to the lights, me and my buddy have a bet on which will happen first, I'm thinking roots cause those foggers are pumping.

I'll post pics when the girls get here tomorrow, until then I'll just be double checking everything and absorbing everyone's lovely critiques.

Pics

photo_2_18.JPG

photo129.JPG

Gallery

Re: N.C.Gold's 3-240w Bstar LED/Fogponics, Skywalker&PlatBubba 2011

Any recommendations on when to top them and how many times? The plan is to SCROG them in the flower tent about a week after we move them over.

Babies got here today. The skywalkers are from seeds, looks funny since I've only grown from cuttings before. Throwing some collars around them in a week, let them adjust to the hydroton and soak up the humidity first. Lights are at 12 inches from the shortest plant, pH 5.8, PPM 540. Temp 76F, Humidity 49%.

photo_4_11.JPG

Older leaves are drooping down, but new grow is reaching towards the lights. Pic tomorrow.

Root sticking out of the net pot on sky walker #7. 5 days isnt too bad.

so 2 different led setups? sounds expensive! hope the results are nothing short of exceptional....

Beautiful plants. Norcal. Id say top them when they each have 3 nodes. What nutrients are you using

I started them with the seedling recommendation from the FloraDuo chart, then added 2.5 ml/g of CaliMagic since thats not on the chart. I'd link to it for you but its a PDF, just google flora duo feeding chart.

And yeah, about 4 grand total on lights but it will be worth it in the long run, save that much on the elec bill and not having to run cooling fans in the first 6 months.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am reporting this to be moved to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom