N.L-X-P.C.K Auto Grow

What's everyone happy here with another grow. This time I'm using a 420mag sponsor @CaliSeedStore, and growing a single Northern Lights X Pakistani kush autoflower.

For this grow I will not be trying anything ridiculous....no smoke and mirrors....no bro science....just some good ol simple training and a single top. Im learning that sometimes less is more when it comes to these little plants.

For this grow the products and grow equipment are as followed:

-off brand 2ft-5ft-4ft mylar reflective grow tent.
- two 95w leds- 1 blurple and 1 full spectrum white/yellow.
-two humidifiers- one cool air for intake and the other a warm steam humidifier for the control.
- two fans- 1 6" to help boost my inlet and a 12" as my exhaust.
-soil- a mix of fox farms ocean forest and happy frog, with a cup of coarse grain perlite mixed in(also perlite lining the bottom 1/4 inch for extra lower drainage).
-nutrients- @GeoFlora Nutrients both veg and bloom.....Im still wondering if I could/should use another line that's compatible for extra micro nutrients if needed....but I'll approach that on a later date if needed.
-analog thermometer/hygrometer
-2.5 geo bag fabric bag (first and only home...no transplanting-personal preference)
-and ecoworks all-i-cide just incase I have a problem.

Alright I think that covers the basics....hopefully lol....now on to preparation:
-single seed salt water bathed for 10 minutes.
-then paper towels dry, and then edge lightly sanded(this method works 100% for me on getting them to crack and sprout tail in about a day).
-placed in a cup of room temperature water and will be allowed to soak until split.
-soil- pre-soaked and getting ready to house my baby.
-once she does split I will not put in paper towel, she goes directly into soil....I have had no luck with the paper towel method...in my eyes it's just an extra step that could cause issues.
-and then the fun begins.

Im sure I've mentioned all the steps and process to this point so now let's get onto the good stuff.....all the close ups and picz.

IMG_20220621_142858877.jpg

2022_06_21_14_25_00_694.jpg

2022_06_21_14_27_26_566.jpg

IMG_20220621_143033627.jpg

IMG_20220621_142915320.jpg

IMG_20220621_143951679_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220621_144016314.jpg

IMG_20220621_144007398.jpg

What's everyone happy here with another grow. This time I'm using a 420mag sponsor @CaliSeedStore, and growing a single Northern Lights X Pakistani kush autoflower.

For this grow I will not be trying anything ridiculous....no smoke and mirrors....no bro science....just some good ol simple training and a single top. Im learning that sometimes less is more when it comes to these little plants.

For this grow the products and grow equipment are as followed:

-off brand 2ft-5ft-4ft mylar reflective grow tent.
- two 95w leds- 1 blurple and 1 full spectrum white/yellow.
-two humidifiers- one cool air for intake and the other a warm steam humidifier for the control.
- two fans- 1 6" to help boost my inlet and a 12" as my exhaust.
-soil- a mix of fox farms ocean forest and happy frog, with a cup of coarse grain perlite mixed in(also perlite lining the bottom 1/4 inch for extra lower drainage).
-nutrients- @GeoFlora Nutrients both veg and bloom.....Im still wondering if I could/should use another line that's compatible for extra micro nutrients if needed....but I'll approach that on a later date if needed.
-analog thermometer/hygrometer
-2.5 geo bag fabric bag (first and only home...no transplanting-personal preference)
-and ecoworks all-i-cide just incase I have a problem.

Alright I think that covers the basics....hopefully lol....now on to preparation:
-single seed salt water bathed for 10 minutes.
-then paper towels dry, and then edge lightly sanded(this method works 100% for me on getting them to crack and sprout tail in about a day).
-placed in a cup of room temperature water and will be allowed to soak until split.
-soil- pre-soaked and getting ready to house my baby.
-once she does split I will not put in paper towel, she goes directly into soil....I have had no luck with the paper towel method...in my eyes it's just an extra step that could cause issues.
-and then the fun begins.

Im sure I've mentioned all the steps and process to this point so now let's get onto the good stuff.....all the close ups and picz.

IMG_20220621_142858877.jpg

2022_06_21_14_25_00_694.jpg

2022_06_21_14_27_26_566.jpg

IMG_20220621_143033627.jpg

IMG_20220621_142915320.jpg

IMG_20220621_143951679_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220621_144016314.jpg

IMG_20220621_144007398.jpg
I love the keep it simple attitude. JUST GROW!!! I grew pot years ago in the bottom of my ma's abandoned pool..lol. She didnt replace the liner. And I dug out the soil where her pet ducks lived and planted thw seed in that. Five female plants I got outta that bag of weed. Shaded and topped them..that was it. Lotta weed I got..lol. Many many moons ago

I love the keep it simple attitude. JUST GROW!!! I grew pot years ago in the bottom of my ma's abandoned pool..lol. She didnt replace the liner. And I dug out the soil where her pet ducks lived and planted thw seed in that. Five female plants I got outta that bag of weed. Shaded and topped them..that was it. Lotta weed I got..lol. Many many moons ago
Thanks for stopping by crizz. Yea I start getting confused when having to add steps to an otherwise easy task....so simple it is lol

And awesome I'm still trying out the outdoor grows thing....I'm not liking it so far lol but glad you got a ton of greenery.

We have sinkage.... Now if I'm right she should be split by the time I get home this afternoon at about 3 p.m and that would be a 24 soak......and then she gets put into her forever home.

IMG_20220622_060558996.jpg

We have sinkage.... Now if I'm right she should be split by the time I get home this afternoon at about 3 p.m and that would be a 24 soak......and then she gets put into her forever home.

IMG_20220622_060558996.jpg
Good morning Hap.
Your busy busy I see.
Hope your having a great day my friend.

Stay safe
Bill

Good morning Hap.
Your busy busy I see.
Hope your having a great day my friend.

Stay safe
Bill
Good morning bill hope all is well on your end... But yea trying to get a little more going than the usual 2-3..... And since they came yesterday I figured let's get another one started...why wait lol.

But my day is fine so far ...I'm 800grit hand sanding the finish on that Z28 this morning so I have long but easy day.

Anything on your agenda besides plant maintenance and being the best 420 mag dad you can be lol

Good morning bill hope all is well on your end... But yea trying to get a little more going than the usual 2-3..... And since they came yesterday I figured let's get another one started...why wait lol.

But my day is fine so far ...I'm 800grit hand sanding the finish on that Z28 this morning so I have long but easy day.

Anything on your agenda besides plant maintenance and being the best 420 mag dad you can be lol
Going to install a 6 " inline fan by the work bench.
Hot as heck in there.
I thin you should figure out a way to post pics of these cars your working on.
I love old muscle cars, even Z28's hehe.
Put a seed oh the hood and take a pic. :thumb:
Wish I still had my impala.
It was a boat but went like a scared rabbit.

Stay safe :cool:
Bill

Going to install a 6 " inline fan by the work bench.
Hot as heck in there.
I thin you should figure out a way to post pics of these cars your working on.
I love old muscle cars, even Z28's hehe.
Put a seed oh the hood and take a pic. :thumb:
Wish I still had my impala.
It was a boat but went like a scared rabbit.

Bill
When I get my prize pack with the 420 stickers in it I'll take photos of the car with the sticker somewhere in it....to keep it 420 related lol

Over the years I've had the opportunity to do some high end cars....audis,Mercedes,Mr2 spider, caddy xls, two chevelles, corvettes(2016+), and a bunch of normal cars

When I get my prize pack with the 420 stickers in it I'll take photos of the car with the sticker somewhere in it....to keep it 420 related lol

Over the years I've had the opportunity to do some high end cars....audis,Mercedes,Mr2 spider, caddy xls, two chevelles, corvettes(2016+), and a bunch of normal cars
I envy you. :green_heart:

Bill

Seed checked at about 2p.m and it's split with the start of an emerging tail.... I'd bet by tonight she will have the start of a tiny tap root which means.......SOIL TIME BABY

What do you use to sand the edge of the seed? Does it matter which edge?
So I use a buffing emery board from a nail kit for the sanding as it's like 400-500 grit....easy on the shell.

And if you look at a seed it has a clear edge...that's the side I "scuff" until it shows the lighter color (inner membrane wall).

1550137380~3.jpg

So I use a buffing emery board from a nail kit for the sanding as it's like 400-500 grit....easy on the shell.

And if you look at a seed it has a clear edge...that's the side I "scuff" until it shows the lighter color (inner membrane wall).

1550137380~3.jpg
Thanks! I'm going to try this next time

I move as fast as I'm allowed lol and yea Ita smooth now....this is the easy part breaking surface is the hardest part ;)
Well, I'm here hoping for the best, right there with ya! haha

Alright as expected she's split....and has a tiny tail.

I've prepped her home yesterday, so the soil is moist and tent temperature..... I took her out of the glass rinsed her off, and took a couple photos.....and then popped her in the soil and a quick misting.....now all that's left is to wait.

2022_06_22_19_22_20_223.jpg

2022_06_22_19_19_14_117.jpg

IMG_20220622_192332488.jpg

IMG_20220622_192404439.jpg

IMG_20220622_192505273.jpg

Back
Top Bottom