N.W.Green's Sativa Love - Casey Jones

Re: N.W.Green's Sativa Love: Casey Jones

I was wondering if anyone was gonna notice that, no crown for the plants that is just my stimulator, and what i did with the tea was dilute it into a 30gallon res ph'd to 6.5 and fed the babies, even that diluted it was strong... thx for stopping by hemp

I know you are here to see casey but i took some beautiful pictures of another baby in the garden.

CIMG3632.JPG

CIMG3625.JPG

I Called this plant "The Goo" because of the rediculous amount of green sticky resin it left on my sciccors and hands. unfortunatly this plant turned out to be a hermi so i had to take it down a little bit early and im not going to grow it again but man is she pretty

Thx for stopping by Keep it Green:peacetwo:

thanks for stopping by all she is hanging nicely and i will give a smoke report on the stuff that i got off of it that did not have seeds, and with all the other stuff i will turn it into honey oil and ill smoke report that too. I have a paper bag full of little nugletts that may have a seed or two in them but i hate smoking seeds so they go to oil.

Thanks for stopping by keep it Green:peacetwo:

I think she will be able to do the trick that is for sure, i normally cant get a buzz off of trimming and i was feeling pretty goofy giving this girl a haircut. most of my garden is in its final stretch so i will post some pictures of them too as they come down. and Casey will be getting another Nitrogen heavy tea then getting a flush and will be smoked a few weeks after.

thanks for stopping by keep it Green:peacetwo:

Since My current Casey is TOO BIG to move and get good pictures of right now i thought i would post some pictures from last crop.
CIMG3393.JPG

CIMG3403.JPG

Current Casey on i think day 59
CIMG3660.JPG

CIMG3667.JPG

Another beauty out of the garden

Strawberry Kush couple weeks from finish just starting to purple Mmmm
CIMG3636.JPG

CIMG3639.JPG

CIMG3641.JPG

Hope these update's make you smile like it makes me smile

Keep It Green:peacetwo:

Thank you Kanna my mouth is watering just watching her swell up when it is her time i will for sure pull her out of the room with some help and get pictures b4 i knock her down.

Thanks for Staying Tuned Keep it Green :peacetwo:

Sorry, still half asleep here... how long were you on veg to reach that size? The pic I have as my avatar was outdoor for about 5 months IIRC.

Looking great :)

Thanks for sticking around savordank, and honestly Davey i couldn't give you an accurate judge i left this plant small for a long time root bound waiting for its turn but i would say prob from december maybe november, this plant is a very quick grower in every way from what i know there is like 5 pheno's and my cut came from oakland but thats not to say its the oaksterdam cut, sorry i dont know more but if you can get the right one i will attest that it will be some of your favorite med's

Thanks for stopping by Keep it Green :peacetwo:

I agree with you there Lebowskii, any time i get i'm in the area i go see my buddies that are there:tokin::smokin::thumb:....

Here are a couple other girls that are making their last appearance in my rotation

Big Fuzz
CIMG3685.JPG

Pot of Gold
CIMG3672.JPG

CIMG3678.JPG

Thanks for stopping by guys Keep it Green:peacetwo:

Thank you Dirt i wish i could post the smell for you guys, i hope it tastes just as good. and i gotta ask do you really have a recipe for Canabacon, i know bacon makes just about everything better and i love my MJ.

Back
Top Bottom