N00B Grower...Please Help w/Leaf Problem

Looks to me like you could use some nitrogen in your soil. It doesnt seem like the soil you are using has been amended properly. If the plant doesnt grow any other sets of leaves or gain nodes then you are in need of nitrogen, the lack of nitrogen will yellow leaves, and slow the plants growth.

I have some fish emulsion....I will give you an update on her within the next hour my camera is acting up.

she is standing straight up now and not leaning but the yellowish leaves are drying up a little

transplant_3.jpg

transplant_1.jpg

transplant_2.jpg

well things are going pretty good so far.......#1 is about 9 inches tall and # 2 is about 5 inches tall and very bushy

are taller plants most likely male and bushier ones female?

as of 12am this morning I started flowering....how do they look?

how soon should I start with flowing nutes? and how often?

yeah_1.JPG

yeah_2.JPG

No, the taller plant may be a sativa are the leaves thin or wide? It also may be that it is just a runt. In my experience there is always one runt in a litter. They seem to be doing good. From your earlier pitures it looks like the plants are to hot and are being burnt. Place you hand just above the top between it and the light. If the heat makes your hand uncomfortable the plant is also uncomfortable..........Did any of that make sense damn I gotta put this out.

lol yeah it made sense....I was using MG continuous release in the earlier pics now I'm using MG organic.

#1 has thin/skinny leaves
#2 has wide leaves and I can barely see the main stem due to so many leaves

dam i just got in 2 this journal and i got 2 say at you have had alot of problems with thoze plantz but those last picz were lookin pretty good keep it up and hope for femalez

Thanks......this is my first grow so far so good. its been growing alot
since I switched to the flowering cycle

I'll post more pics next week.....

yeah I will definitely keep everyone updated....just noticed I have these really small red dust size bugs that can barely be seen unless you look real close. I've been told they are spider mites :( I'm gonna go to the store and get me some neem oil

I think I have 1 male and 1 female

I'll post a pic tomorrow....its not that clear but hopefully someone can tell me if its actually male or hermie day 6 of flowering now
male_female.JPG

Did this grow live brother?
If so, please update us with some pictures and info...

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates...

Thanks and hope all is well in your world brother!...

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom