N420 Bubbles Black Sugar Canadian Comparative Grow

N420

Hey 420 welcome to my first comparative grow. Me and a few other Canadian growers are getting together to grow out some Black Sugar seeds provided to us by @SeedsMan.

Looking forward to growing along side some great Canadian growers and comparing each others grow styles and making some new friends along the way.

Let's get into the details of my grow. In case you couldn't tell by the title I've decided to grow my plants Dwc. I have had good success on my other journal with my first attempt at Dwc so I thought let's do it again! I plan to use 5 gallon buckets with 6 inch net pots. The nutes I plan to use for veg is Advanced Nutrients Seni Grow A+B with Cal mag. I will also use Z9 to keep the water squeaky clean. For flower I will use Seni Bloom A+B, Cal Mag and probably Big Bud and Bud Candy.

I will be growing these in a 4x8x6 tent to start and will be sharing the tent with my other Dwc plants from my other journal Phantom Og and Blueberry Og. Not sure if these plants will spend their whole life in this tent as their tent mates are a month older then the Black Sugar but will have to play it by ear.

20200107_214922.jpg

Dropped my seeds tonight into the water. Will let then soak for 18 hours then into paper towels. When they have long enough tap roots I will place the cracked seeds into Rapid Rooter's. Once they have pushed some roots out of the rooter's it's into the buckets.
20200107_215051.jpg

Sweet bud glad your here. I took that recliner that you saved for me at your grow while your weren't looking... So you wanna have a seat in this nice comfy recliner lol.

Sweet bud glad your here. I took that recliner that you saved for me at your grow while your weren't looking... So you wanna have a seat in this nice comfy recliner lol.
Yes I’ll take it and I do believe You mentioned that this seat had table service. I’m in. Let’s do this.

Drop your linen and start your grinnin!

:popcorn:

I'm in, nothing could be better to do on a stormy Canadian day. At least its dumping on my end of this piece of land. Second snow fall in three days. Looks like winter is settling in.
Hey Joe happy to have you. I love spending time on 420 with all the nasty weather outside no snow in my part of the country but it's been non stop rain for weeks. It's nice to have another hydro grower hanging out I don't have a ton of experience with it so if I do anything silly give me a shout lol.
Drop your linen and start your grinnin!

:popcorn:
Hahaha I'm gonna have to remember that one maybe try it on Mrs. N lol. Glad your here Bvb this should be alot of fun.

I'm Cornfused :hmmmm:

Yer all doing a comparative grow...but in different threads

How does that work..

Not really a comparative, for say, me to follow , if it's in 5 different threads

I'm Cornfused :hmmmm:

Yer all doing a comparative grow...but in different threads

How does that work..

Not really a comparative, for say, me to follow , if it's in 5 different threads
Hey Chris the member that started the idea for the comparative wanted us to do separate threads. @MrSauga was going to be joining us but didn't want to have to follow multiple threads. Can't say I blame him I'm not the biggest fan of the idea but that was how it was organized.

Ya... I'm with him

No way I'd be in for following all these threads, plus, it's near impossible to really compare

Who's was that...who said that...who issues that light

But you do you boo's

I'd suggest, cuz, well I'm a dick so I've been told....lol

Do yer own,but post updates in one MAIN thread

Then, hell, even I'd follow it.... I'm doing a bunch of seedsman seeds soon and was gunna do that one, but it missed their cut, so I do want to see it

Ya... I'm with him

No way I'd be in for following all these threads, plus, it's near impossible to really compare

Who's was that...who said that...who issues that light

But you do you boo's

I'd suggest, cuz, well I'm a dick so I've been told....lol

Do yer own,but post updates in one MAIN thread

Then, hell, even I'd follow it.... I'm doing a bunch of seedsman seeds soon and was gunna do that one, but it missed their cut, so I do want to see it
That's actually not a bad idea Mr.S started a thread when we were first talking about this a couple of months back maybe we should dig it up and at the very least post some of our pics there.

Back
Top Bottom