N420 Bubbles Black Sugar Canadian Comparative Grow

Got a seedling update tonight so let's get crackin.

After an overnight stay on the hot water tank none of the seeds had cracked. I noticed when I picked up the plate they actually weren't very warm so I decided to put them on top of my cable box before I left for work. When I got home I saw this.
20200109_212643.jpg

They had 1/2 inch tap roots so it was time to plant. I'm planting them in Rapid Rooter's they are a perfect consistency for seedlings and don't hold to much water.
20200109_212743.jpg

Then I cut the Rooter almost in half to make it easy to put the seed inside.
20200109_212839.jpg

20200109_212920.jpg

Close them back up and rip off a little piece from another rooter and put it on the top to block out the light.
20200109_213332.jpg

Then it's on to the tray with a heat mat underneath. It's all light by a T5. And now we wait.
20200109_213317.jpg

Got a seedling update tonight so let's get crackin.

After an overnight stay on the hot water tank none of the seeds had cracked. I noticed when I picked up the plate they actually weren't very warm so I decided to put them on top of my cable box before I left for work. When I got home I saw this.
When using the hot water tank method, dont forget to take a few showers.:straightface:

The trusty old cable box does the trick! And we're off, let's get down to growing!
It's actually the first time I used the cable box trick but it worked great.
That’s sweet ..nice to come home to surprises. And yes the old cable box. TELUS or Shaw? Haha. Let’s get growing.
Ya bud it was a nice surprise I'm liking the look of these seeds so far a real good start. And a thank you to Shaw for the nice seed warmer that sometimes works for watching tv.
When using the hot water tank method, dont forget to take a few showers.:straightface:
The tank did get workout between the kids and my wife I just don't think the tank throws off much heat.

We have our first signs of life this evening they have made their way to to top of the rooter's. Think I'm going to have some helmet removal surgery in my future lol.
20200110_183430.jpg
20200110_183443.jpg

Sweet! Paging Dr N! Paging Dr N! Lots of misting and gently work it off when you're ready. Congrats on the newborn!

Nurse hand me the spray bottle and the scalpel your gonna make it little guy lol.

Thanks Mr. S I should have planted them a little deeper me thinks but I'm hoping as they get bigger they can push the helmet off

We have our first signs of life this evening they have made their way to to top of the rooter's. Think I'm going to have some helmet removal surgery in my future lol.
20200110_183430.jpg
20200110_183443.jpg
:happy-birthday:

Hey everyone thought I would do an update on the babies. Since my last update they both came the rest of the way up with no issues they pushed off their helmets and were doing well the last few days. So tonight was the night they made their move to the buckets.

I added 13ml of Seni Grow A+B to each bucket filled their net pots and dropped them in.

Looking great N .. I may have to do some studying up on the DWC... looks interesting.
Thanks Magic! That's how it started for me a bit of reading and now I don't have any soil plants lol. The growth rates are night and day in comparison once the roots hit the res. This cold weather we are having right now aren't great for the water temps but should be ok once they reach the water.

Hey everyone I haven't been doing many updates over here because there just isn't to much happening. The 2 ladies have settled into their buckets quite well I've been battling low temps over the last little while and added a small heater to the tent. Of course adding the heater has lowered my rh to 35% so I got my humidifier in there as well which puts me at a temp of 65 degrees and 45% rh it's not ideal but will have to do until it warms up outside which should be in the next few days.

Looking great. Well hopefully the temps get back up, a couple of crazy days. Haha. Not even remote to what is felt East of us. Snowmageddon 2020.

Just starting to get real cold around here. I think -16 this afternoon to -24 tonight. Not the western cold ,man, I sure don't miss that, but with the eastern humidity is sure feels like it. Stay warm and safe all.

:ganjamon: :peace:
Enter The Prairie Clipper....

Back
Top Bottom