N420 Bubbles Black Sugar Canadian Comparative Grow

Bs1 is continuing on the road to redemption lookin a bit more happy today.
20200208_091641.jpg
20200208_091636.jpg

I was waiting for Bs2 to green up a bit more and to have enough growth above the 5th node before topping. This morning she was ready.
20200208_091741.jpg
20200208_091943.jpg
20200208_091955.jpg
New growth looks good on BS1 and a topping. Productive weekend!

I think I'll be topping BS1 next weekend.

You know things are moving in the right direction when tops start flying off :D
LOL! Always a good sign when tops are flying around.
New growth looks good on BS1 and a topping. Productive weekend!

I think I'll be topping BS1 next weekend.

Bs 1 is doing much better I gave her 7mls of Cal Mag before I left today and she has responded well. We are probably gonna be topping our Bs 1's at the same time I think by next weekend mine should be ready too.

Hey everyone welcome to my cabbage garden... Cannabis garden.

Bs2 has put on alot of growth since the topping and looks like cabbage with all the growth pushing to the top of the canopy gonna need to get this girl spread out soon.

Here is a pic of her from a few days ago she is really picking up the pace.

Bs1 is getting going now too and was ready for a topping.

Nice topping ooze N4! I always think they are crying :(
IKR! I thought it would make for a cool shot. Happy with the Bs1 she is starting to come on now shouldn't be too far behind her sister.

Looking really good for your bs. Mine exploded after the top. :bongrip: Magic.
Thanks Magic! These girls have taken very well to the topping gonna get some training underway very soon!
Nice catch on the roots and corrections with the feeds, everything is looking good!
Hey Canuk thanks alot! Bit of a rough start for the Bs 1 but now you can hardly tell. I've been slowly increasing the feed with both of the ladies and with this latest res change they should really start to take off.

Hey everyone sorry for going missing for awhile , I've been quite sick for the last couple of weeks and have been doing the bare minimum in the garden just haven't had the energy to really tend to the ladies like I would have liked too but here we are.

Did a res change today for the first time in nearly 3 weeks they haven't seen to effected but if I would have been on things better we would be a little farther ahead.

Bs2 is getting pretty big now I haven't done any training on her just topped once at the 5th node and she has kinda done her thing. Even with minimal attention she has about 6 strong tops with a lot of growth nodes hidden under her canopy. Really liking the node spacing on her they are quite closely packed which will hopefully give me some long stacking colas in flower.

Bs1 is further behind her sister and I'm not sure she will ever catch up. She has grown out nicely from her topping and has that head of lettuce look to her. Again nice tight node spacing and not really to much to complain about with her.

I hope everyone is doing well and I will make my rounds to your journals in the coming week can't wait to see what you all have been up to.

Hey everyone sorry for going missing for awhile , I've been quite sick for the last couple of weeks and have been doing the bare minimum in the garden just haven't had the energy to really tend to the ladies like I would have liked too but here we are.

Did a res change today for the first time in nearly 3 weeks they haven't seen to effected but if I would have been on things better we would be a little farther ahead.

Bs2 is getting pretty big now I haven't done any training on her just topped once at the 5th node and she has kinda done her thing. Even with minimal attention she has about 6 strong tops with a lot of growth nodes hidden under her canopy. Really liking the node spacing on her they are quite closely packed which will hopefully give me some long stacking colas in flower.

Bs1 is further behind her sister and I'm not sure she will ever catch up. She has grown out nicely from her topping and has that head of lettuce look to her. Again nice tight node spacing and not really to much to complain about with her.

I hope everyone is doing well and I will make my rounds to your journals in the coming week can't wait to see what you all have been up to.
Nice work N420. You have the DWC in the bag now. Great job. Plants looking stellar like allways. Magic

Steady as she goes gro cha cho.
:rollit:

Nice work N420. You have the DWC in the bag now. Great job. Plants looking stellar like allways. Magic
Thanks Magic good to see ya! Dwc is treating me well and I now know I can be pretty lazy at this point in their lives lol. Probably gonna be flipping these ladies fairly soon so I don't end up with monster plants in flower.

Hey everyone it was moving day for the Black Sugar. I've moved them into the 4x4 and put them under the Hlg 260 with the hopes of putting them into flower in about 2 weeks.
20200308_092536.jpg
20200308_092800.jpg

Been messing around with the training a bit to get them a bit wider and shorter. Been doing a modified super cropping by kinda rolling the main branches in my fingers to lay them to the outside to get the middle more developed
20200308_092713.jpg

20200308_092637.jpg

Went a bit to far with this one oops!
20200308_092652.jpg

The roots are looking nice and healthy
20200308_092743.jpg

Bs1

20200308_092729.jpg

Bs2

Later today I may go out and actually get some stuff to tie them down but for now the bending is working pretty well.
20200308_092609.jpg

Bs1

20200308_092604.jpg

Bs2

They look amazing N420. Get bent eh .. roots look really white and healthy. Keep on keeping on. Can’t wait to see these in flower. Cheers Magic

Hey everyone it was moving day for the Black Sugar. I've moved them into the 4x4 and put them under the Hlg 260 with the hopes of putting them into flower in about 2 weeks.
20200308_092536.jpg
20200308_092800.jpg

Been messing around with the training a bit to get them a bit wider and shorter. Been doing a modified super cropping by kinda rolling the main branches in my fingers to lay them to the outside to get the middle more developed
20200308_092713.jpg

20200308_092637.jpg

Went a bit to far with this one oops!
20200308_092652.jpg

The roots are looking nice and healthy
20200308_092743.jpg

Bs1

20200308_092729.jpg

Bs2

Later today I may go out and actually get some stuff to tie them down but for now the bending is working pretty well.
20200308_092609.jpg

Bs1

20200308_092604.jpg

Bs2
Nice work! All that bending will have the 4 x 4 wall to wall in 2 weeks. Looking solid!

They look amazing N420. Get bent eh .. roots look really white and healthy. Keep on keeping on. Can’t wait to see these in flower. Cheers Magic
Cheers Magic! Things are moving along nicely the pics were taken just after a round of bending all the tops have turned back up and are ready for another round of stem crushing lol. Even though Bs1 had a rough start with her roots her root ball is bigger then Bs2 now. Can't wait to get these ladies into flower.

Nice work! All that bending will have the 4 x 4 wall to wall in 2 weeks. Looking solid!
Thanks Bvb. Ya I'm hoping to get these ladies as wide as I can before I flip wanna keep them alot shorter then the ladies in the other journal. While it looks cool to have nice tall plants it's not something that I want to deal with in upcoming grows.

Back
Top Bottom