N420 Grows Barney's Farm Orange Sherbert & Special Guests

4 x 8?

I thought it was a 2 x 4 :idea:

4 x 8?

I thought it was a 2 x 4 :idea:
I have a 4x4 that I usually Veg in and use the 4x8 for flower.
I’ve had the 4x8 for a few years now, it’s nice being a Gorilla because it gives you 8ft of height which has come in handy many times because I can’t seem to grow small plants lol.

Heya Hh!

I’m away from home atm on a camping trip with Mrs. N and the kiddos this weekend, enjoying some nice spring weather and taking in the sights!

Shot of the lake we are camping nearby

C2515DB2-CDDD-465C-897D-D037AB26F1A5.jpeg

Gonna get an update on the plants when I get back!
Hope your well!

Heya Hh!

I’m away from home atm on a camping trip with Mrs. N and the kiddos this weekend, enjoying some nice spring weather and taking in the sights!

Shot of the lake we are camping nearby

C2515DB2-CDDD-465C-897D-D037AB26F1A5.jpeg

Gonna get an update on the plants when I get back!
Hope your well!

Beautiful!!
We’re out of town too :cheesygrinsmiley:
E45BA654-BCD4-4982-8893-09866C487A28.jpeg

Lol, it’s vacation show and tell. I hope you guys are having a great time. :thumb:

Beautiful!!
We’re out of town too :cheesygrinsmiley:
E45BA654-BCD4-4982-8893-09866C487A28.jpeg

Lol, it’s vacation show and tell. I hope you guys are having a great time. :thumb:
Beautiful shot Hh! Love those beaches that go on for miles!

We are having a great time and hope you and your family are too!

We were out of town this weekend too! Spent the night in Salinas.
Looks like a really nice place Shed, had to google it because I’ve never heard of it before lol. You have some very nice places in California definitely have to get down there at some point!

Update for Planet of the Grapes Day 32 since flip.( pics from day 30)

Well the plants and I made it through another 5 day absence, it went fairly smoothly.There was a few spots on the upper most leaves on the tallest lady in the tent which I think is a result of the lights being a bit too close but could also be from just getting plain water while I was away.

I meant to set up a feeding in the res for the watering system before I left but ran out of time trying to get everything ready for the camping trip. Had them set up to be watered every other day for 2 minutes after test running it for a few days before I left.

Quick pic dump of the water system setup.

102 litre tote for my rez with 1500 GPM pump.
3/4 inch pvc supply line.

Kinda a bad pic but that’s the manifold for the 1/4 lines that go to each pot.

Round emitter for watering, the green pad helps distribute the water.

I added a 8ft x 1 ft flood table to deal with the run off as the saucers I use would have filled up way faster.

And now a plant photo bomb

Getting some nice flower development with the girls giving me their best Guy Feiri impression!

Doesn’t show up in the pics too well but they are getting pretty frosty!

Happy Growing everyone!

Ha! They didn't miss you one bit N! How does that make you feel? :)

I'll bet it makes you feel great.

Now that you're back will you continue to auto-water?

The plants look stellar! :Rasta:

Ha! They didn't miss you one bit N! How does that make you feel? :)

I'll bet it makes you feel great.

Now that you're back will you continue to auto-water?

The plants look stellar! :Rasta:
Thanks GBD!
It feels pretty good! It’s nice to know I can leave them for a few days and things look like I they did when I left them.

I will probably continue to auto water, I went through the trouble to set it up so I might as well keep using it.

I did have a hiccup with the system when I got back, it watered the plants while they were already quite soaked so I have some really wet plants at the moment, I’ve unplugged the pump from the timer for now until they have used up some of the water in their pots.

Update for Planet of the Grapes Day 32 since flip.( pics from day 30)

Well the plants and I made it through another 5 day absence, it went fairly smoothly.There was a few spots on the upper most leaves on the tallest lady in the tent which I think is a result of the lights being a bit too close but could also be from just getting plain water while I was away.

I meant to set up a feeding in the res for the watering system before I left but ran out of time trying to get everything ready for the camping trip. Had them set up to be watered every other day for 2 minutes after test running it for a few days before I left.

Quick pic dump of the water system setup.

102 litre tote for my rez with 1500 GPM pump.
3/4 inch pvc supply line.

Kinda a bad pic but that’s the manifold for the 1/4 lines that go to each pot.

Round emitter for watering, the green pad helps distribute the water.

I added a 8ft x 1 ft flood table to deal with the run off as the saucers I use would have filled up way faster.

And now a plant photo bomb

Getting some nice flower development with the girls giving me their best Guy Feiri impression!

Doesn’t show up in the pics too well but they are getting pretty frosty!

Happy Growing everyone!
Wheeeeeewwww mercy!

Things look pretty alright in here dont they???

Love the watering system, I've always aspired for something like that.

What lovely neglected plants and an obviously spot-on auto watering system. Welcome home to a garden of green!

Only in this case you check out Diners and Drive-ins and Guy stays home!

Oh it shows up just fine, at least on my 24" monitor. :)
Thanks Shed! They survived another 5 day abandonment! I need to get to get an R&D team together to help me write a book, plant neglect 101 and how it can benefit you!

Glad you could see some frosty buds on your monitor, the pics don’t show that well on my 8inch phone screen!
Wheeeeeewwww mercy!

Things look pretty alright in here dont they???

Love the watering system, I've always aspired for something like that.
Thank you Bvb.
Pretty happy with how things have gone so far, wish I would have defoliated a bit more and removed some popcorn buds but the timing of leaving for camping is right when I would have liked to do it ( day 21) and didn’t have the time to get it done.

The watering system has been quite nice, saves a bit of time, just have to fill the res once a week and the timer takes care of the rest. I got it originally to make my time in the garden bit less time consuming, now I know I can use it to keep everything watered and happy if I can’t be there!

Update
Planet of the Grapes Day 36 since flip.

Bit of a picture dump update today, the plants continue to bulk up their buds! Everyone looks healthy and happy with the exception of the tall girl. She is too close to the light and even though I’ve dialed the light back to around 600 Ppfd her upper most leaves are yellowing, gonna have to get off my lazy butt and
zip tie the light to the top of the tent because I can’t raise it any higher with the rope ratchets.

These girls are really smelling lovely now, kind of a sour grapes!

Happy Growing Everyone!

Looking good in your place N420! (Not surprised.) :Rasta:

gonna have to get off my lazy butt and zip tie the light to the top of the tent because I can’t raise it any higher with the rope ratchets.
When you do that, can you bring me a cup of ice from the kitchen?

Thanks Hh! Love doing quads again, yours are looking mighty fine as well:green_heart:
Looking good in your place N420! (Not surprised.) :Rasta:

When you do that, can you bring me a cup of ice from the kitchen?
Thank you Gdb!

Ahhh man I have to get up, I’ll grab you some ice I have to get my kids their 15th bedtime snack and water anyways lol.

Update
Planet of the Grapes Day 36 since flip.

Bit of a picture dump update today, the plants continue to bulk up their buds! Everyone looks healthy and happy with the exception of the tall girl. She is too close to the light and even though I’ve dialed the light back to around 600 Ppfd her upper most leaves are yellowing, gonna have to get off my lazy butt and
zip tie the light to the top of the tent because I can’t raise it any higher with the rope ratchets.

These girls are really smelling lovely now, kind of a sour grapes!

Happy Growing Everyone!
They look lovely!

Good thing you staked them too.
:bravo:

Back
Top Bottom