N420 Grows Barney's Farm Orange Sherbert & Special Guests

They have a 2 for 1 promo on as well I think.
I saw that on Fastbuds site don't think they ship to Canada. I'm waiting for the seedsman sale starting tomorrow and see what kind of deals they have.

I saw that on Fastbuds site don't think they ship to Canada. I'm waiting for the seedsman sale starting tomorrow and see what kind of deals they have.

True North is (or was the other day) having a 2 for 1 sale on fastbuds 5-seed packs. Stacked with the 420 discount of 20%, comes out to like $30US per 5-pack.

Being in Canada, at least your shipping wouldn't be an issue.

True North is (or was the other day) having a 2 for 1 sale on fastbuds 5-seed packs. Stacked with the 420 discount of 20%, comes out to like $30US per 5-pack.

Being in Canada, at least your shipping wouldn't be an issue.
I will look into that thanks Multi! I remember seeing that before but kinda forgot about it. Will look tonight and see what they have for stock.

Looks like right now, in 5-packs they have:

Blackberry
Californian Snow
Crystal Meth
Fastberry
G14
Mexican Airlines
Six Shooter
Stardawg
West Coast OG

Happy Harvest N420! :passitleft:
Here, I got this till yours is dry..

Any harvest is a good Harvest mate, just to get them to the finish line.
Well done.

Do you have any recommendations for fast bud strains that do well outside.
No, not for outside. My Pineapple Express was indoors.
1572303274412.png

I'm not sure as I never purchased from them. They did send me some freebies direct so I didn't think it would have been an issue.
Any seed store should offer the promo as it's a breeder promo. I would think Seedsman would carry their promo too if you can't get it at TN.

Looks like right now, in 5-packs they have:

Blackberry
Californian Snow
Crystal Meth
Fastberry
G14
Mexican Airlines
Six Shooter
Stardawg
West Coast OG
Thanks alot for looking that up. I checked last night the one strain I was looking for they were out of. If my Seedsman order has issues I will get them from True North.
Happy Harvest N420! :passitleft:
Here, I got this till yours is dry..

Any harvest is a good Harvest mate, just to get them to the finish line.
Well done.
Appreciate it Lowie! You can never go wrong with fresh flower. Your plants are looking fantastic by the way.
Well done @N420. Buds look fantastic bro. Totally coated..happy harves
Thanks alot Sparkey! Good to see your back. I have been following your journal and totally feel where your coming from. I lost my mom 2 years ago it's never easy losing a parent I have my moments where I miss her alot. Take care of yourself bro.

No, not for outside. My Pineapple Express was indoors.
1572303274412.png

I'm not sure as I never purchased from them. They did send me some freebies direct so I didn't think it would have been an issue.
Any seed store should offer the promo as it's a breeder promo. I would think Seedsman would carry their promo too if you can't get it at TN.
That looks like a beauty plant Mr.S. I'm getting seeds for my self and my wife's parents. They want to grow outdoors and I was thinking I would do a plant or 2 outside myself. I read that their tangie matic is supposed to be their biggest growing auto and is supposed to be a good yielder. Not that I have the room now but I also considered growing some auto's indoors during the winter because of the 18/6 light cycle to help to control my temps without having to run a heater. I will look again at Fastbuds site and see if they will ship to Canada.

Hey 420 got a quick one tonight. I moved the Gz into the 4x4 tent last night after giving the tent a good cleaning and disinfecting. They look so much better not being all crammed together like they were in the 3x3. It has been alot colder here over the last little while and was noticing the temps in the tent were a little low sitting at 69 degrees tonight. I decided to take the led out and added a second cmh and it brought my temps up to 74 degrees and the Rh to 50%. I'm trying to avoid running a heater for as long as possible and trying to control my temps with the lights and adjustments to the exhaust fan. My plan with these girls is to veg for another week then flip to flower so I am harvesting around the first of January so I'm not trimming on Christmas day lol.
20191028_215637.jpg

I did have a question for my Mega Crop pros. I noticed some white sediment in my watering can and wondered what causes that and if it's an issue at all. I'm using 2 ml/4 liters of cal mag and 5.5g/ 4 liters Mega Crop.

Congrats on the harvest N. Top quality bud you’ve got there. God I wish my wife would help out with the trimming!! Lucky guy. I’ve grown Tangie a couple of times it’s a great strain and makes divine concentrate. Might join you with some Tangiematics myself.

I did have a question for my Mega Crop pros. I noticed some white sediment in my watering can and wondered what causes that and if it's an issue at all. I'm using 2 ml/4 liters of cal mag and 5.5g/ 4 liters Mega Crop.
Nope, it's most likely the calmag separating from the MC. I always mix the calmag first then the MC. Just keeping mixing it up. If you don't see any improvement with the xtra Ca and Mg then go back to full strength MC only at 6.5g/4L.

Nope, it's most likely the calmag separating from the MC. I always mix the calmag first then the MC. Just keeping mixing it up. If you don't see any improvement with the xtra Ca and Mg then go back to full strength MC only at 6.5g/4L.
Ok thanks again Mr.S I was going to bug you and say I've not seen any improvement on the deficiencies but it has only been a day since the cal mag watering. That was my thinking though just to bump the Mega Crop up to a higher dose. 6.5 sounds like a good suggestion.

Exactly. If by next feeding there is no improvement go back to what you had. Keep adding more until you start to see signs of overfeeding.
The defs you see will stop or progress on the affected leaves, so it's hard to tell that way. You don't want to see other growth start to show the same signs. You'll be looking for a darker green if you think they are too light in color now.

Congrats on the harvest N. Top quality bud you’ve got there. God I wish my wife would help out with the trimming!! Lucky guy. I’ve grown Tangie a couple of times it’s a great strain and makes divine concentrate. Might join you with some Tangiematics myself.
Thanks Lew! Really liked the way it turned out this time kinda sad to let the Os strain go because it's such a nice plant to grow but there are so many cool strains out there it's time to try something different. Me and the wife have an agreement I grow it she trims and smokes it lol. She is great dosen't help with the growing but does the part I don't like she's a keeper. The tangie really caught my eye looks like a awsome strain would love to see what you do with it. Haven't ordered my seeds yet but will probably pull the trigger tonight.

Hey 420 I finally pulled the trigger and got my seeds ordered. Ended up getting them from seedsman. Wasn't really anything I wanted from the Halloween sale but I still got a good amount of freebies and got a discount from a coupon code I found here. I'm splitting the order with my father in law as he wanted some seeds for his outdoor next year.

Here is what I got.
10 Tangiematic from Fastbuds
6 Purple Punch Auto Barney's Farm
3 Northern Lights Auto ( freebie)
3 Strawberry Cheesecake Auto (freebie)

Excited to give these a shot got auto's to grow some of them outside this summer and possibly give some auto's a shot indoor as well. Most looking forward to the tangie's they are supposed to be some big auto's with high thc. And of course looking forward to Purple Punch it's Barney's what else can I say lol.

Here is what I got.
10 Tangiematic from Fastbuds
6 Purple Punch Auto Barney's Farm
3 Northern Lights Auto ( freebie)
3 Strawberry Cheesecake Auto (freebie)
Nice! Ya the Seedsman sale is pretty boring. Plus the site for me is running real slow like it did last year. It goes to show how many people hit that site during sale events.

Back
Top Bottom