N420 Grows Barney's Farm Orange Sherbert & Special Guests

Should be a good time, nice way to spend a birthday!
Ya were looking forward to it. I haven't been out to his property before so looking forward to checking it out. He is semi retired and spends every weekend out there. It's set up for camping he has some power run to the property for rv power and a nice stretch of beach, looking forward to checking it out.

Sounds like a nice place, you’ll have to get pics.
For sure Penny. Bit of a change of plans,sounds like Mrs. N is gonna head up there herself she wants a bit of alone time being cooped up with the kids everyday for the last couple of months is making her a little crazy lol. I'll get her to take a few pics.

Looking great brother! Hope your doing well!
Hey Dutch good to see you brother! I'm doing good having fun with these autos. Really liking the Purple Punch, you grew a really nice one hope this girl turns out half as good!

They all look stellar, N420!

Thanks to you (and many others) I'm going to get some Promix HP. I have no problems with FFOF but my curiosity is getting the best of me! :Rasta:

I’m sure she will! Purple Punch is definitely a great strain and tasty to!
Can't wait I've heard so many good things about that strain. Been drooling over those buds you got from the In house plants you grew. I've had my eye on there genetics for awhile now but the price has me a bit hesitant to pick them up, wanna make sure I have everything really dialed in before giving them a shot.

They all look stellar, N420!

Thanks to you (and many others) I'm going to get some Promix HP. I have no problems with FFOF but my curiosity is getting the best of me! :Rasta:
You'll really like Promix hp Gdb! That's all I grew in for the first year on this site,really easy soil to use just water when light no messin with ph or anything else.

Can't wait I've heard so many good things about that strain. Been drooling over those buds you got from the In house plants you grew. I've had my eye on there genetics for awhile now but the price has me a bit hesitant to pick them up, wanna make sure I have everything really dialed in before giving them a shot.
Indeed expensive but sooo worth it!!

Slurricane

:nomo:

Hey everyone it's been a bit since my last update so let's have a look shall we.

I've done a couple of upgrades to the tent over the last couple of weeks.
First up is a 16 inch wall fan. I was looking for a way to get some more air movement in the tent and the little clip fans weren't cutting it. This fan moves significantly more air and it oscillates so it's been a good upgrade. I have it mounted on the center pole in the tent blowing across the canopy.

Next up is a dehumidifier. I pick it up second hand, it wasn't used much by the previous owner and it's in pretty good shape. It's a 30 pint and is helping to keep my humidity more consistent and not getting huge spikes in humidity when the lights go out. Before I got it my humidity was hitting 80% at lights out now it stays consistently 52%.

The last upgrade is a little platform I made out of plywood and 2x4's to give Purple Lemonade a boost. She is a fair amount shorter then her sisters and this is a nice stable way to lift her up unlike the plant saucers and plant elevators I had her on before.

2x4’s and plywood. Handy stuff for grows for sure. If you need something taller, you can use 2x2 on end as well. Usually a little less than a 2x4.

Now the Plants.

All the Dwc girls are in full flower and all is good with one exception.

I think Purple Punch has finally finished her stretch and man she has absolutely exploded with growth! She is probably 4x the size when she started showing signs of flowering.
Here is the last pic I have of her before flower

This is her today

She was the slowest to start flowering but I think she has the potential to be a big yeilder.

Purple Lemonade is a short stocky little plant. Been pretty much drama free other then a bit of Ca deficiency. Her buds are starting to get a bit bigger and look quite pretty.

Pineapple Express has the biggest flowers so far and has been fairly trouble free other than my old friend PM showing up on her but the dehumidifier seems to be keeping it from really spreading and isn't on any of the other plants in the tent and it's only on a couple leaves on her.

Tangiematic is giving me some issues right now. It started with a Ca deficiency that was all over her so I bumped up the call mag and the food to get her out of it.Well that messed her up and she stopped drinking and her ec went through the roof and her ph was dropping! That tells me the mix is too strong so I lowered the ec by adding more plain water to her bucket but I day later she was still not really drinking. At this point her ec isn't rising but she still isn't drinking and her ph continues to drop so not sure what to do other then keep her ec down and hope she gets going again. It's kinda frustrating because she was the strongest in the tent but not so much anymore.

2x4’s and plywood. Handy stuff for grows for sure. If you need something taller, you can use 2x2 on end as well. Usually a little less than a 2x4.
The platform has worked out good stacking 2 elevators on a saucer was not stable at all and I was worried she would fall over! You can probably tell from the pic the platform is still a bit short I like your suggestion about the 2x2 on it's end may have to make a few alterations.
Nice upgrades N! Especially that fan, I love how you put that grid on there to hold it up. So smart!
Thank you Hh! It's a piece of one of those closet cubes that we actually used to make our Guinea pig cage. We had a few extra so I zip tied it to the center pole. It works pretty good but when the fan oscillates it moves it back and forth, I've since added a piece of wood through the grate and against the back wall of the tent to keep it from moving around but need to figure out something a bit more permanent.
I've had my eye on this
GGT_GEARBOARD_PNG_6c5786c3-59e1-49c8-9c35-3e1a6f75a177_grande.png

They call it a Gorilla Gear Board and it attaches to the tent poles top and bottom.

Back
Top Bottom