N420 Grows Barney's Farm Orange Sherbert & Special Guests

I'm sure they will like it .What you said does make alot of sense with the N being to high I have noticed my leaves do get pretty dark following their feed schedule some plants can take it but others not so much.

I'm pretty confident as well... but I'm playing with others plants and when I don't have experience with a certain line of nutes I tend to be a little worried. Numbers don't lie so I have to rely on that until I see the results.
I'm pretty confident. I'll just keep my eye on them for the next few waterings and see what happens. Once I use up the nutes I have I might look into the mega crop seeing some good results on here using it.

Just looked on Amazon at mega crop it's a 9.9 kg bag for $120. Does it go pretty far ? how many runs would that bag last? You use the one bag from veg to flower?

I have the older v1, so I need to add calmag more often than not. You version would be v2 and no need for anything extra from what others say throughout harvest. You can always add stuff like farsdie who uses Protekt and Calmag along with MC.
9.9 will last you three lifetimes. We're talking 6g max feeding /4L.

That sounds right up my alley! Will definitely look into that. Advanced is pricey and kinda kicks you in the wallet. It would also be nice not to have to mix 8 bottles of stuff for every feeding.

That was one of my main reasons for going to MC. In flower I was doing so many bottles and so much mixing with my FF nutes! I get the 2500g bags for $25 directly from them (they're right down the road in San Diego). Of course, I did go through nearly three bags this summer...
I should do a little more digging around and see if I can find one of those smaller bags I'm almost tempted to switch it in for the Gz when they go into flower.

LOL! No.

I'm laughing because of the firestorm I started when I posted the results of a conversation I had with ProMix about pH and nutes. No need to get involved in the drama, just read my first post here. Science is fact.

LOL! No.

I'm laughing because of the firestorm I started when I posted the results of a conversation I had with ProMix about pH and nutes. No need to get involved in the drama, just read my first post here. Science is fact.

I remember asking you about it before and have not been ph'ing since I started the first Os crop. Just wanted to double check it's not any different with mega crop.
I did find the 2500 gram bag on Amazon for $45!

Back
Top Bottom