N420 Grows Barney's Farm Orange Sherbert & Special Guests

Well it's official I'm about to join the #Megacropcrew. Got a 2500 gram bag though Amazon just waiting for my shipping confirmation.

As a recent convert myself, I can't wait to get started with the MC. #megacropcrew has got your back :high-five:

Hey @MrSauga I do you use bud explosion with with mega crop in flower? Would Advanced big bud work ok with mega crop for the pk booster. I noticed that bud explosion has a way higher pk ratio then big bud any thoughts?

Edit: Big bud npk is 0-1-3

Going great N420, training will pay off later.
GZ and sherbs got me wanting to taste them...
Good luck with the Megacrop.

Hey @MrSauga I do you use bud explosion with with mega crop in flower? Would Advanced big bud work ok with mega crop for the pk booster. I noticed that bud explosion has a way higher pk ratio then big bud any thoughts?

Edit: Big bud npk is 0-1-3
I wouldn't use anything extra personally until you see what your plants are doing. You can use it but you would have to reduce the amount of MC to compensate. By doing that you're taking away from the plant other good nutrients MC supplies to the plant.
I would just do MC alone for the first few feedings imho and if you feel you want to try something later we can go from there.

I wouldn't use anything extra personally until you see what your plants are doing. You can use it but you would have to reduce the amount of MC to compensate. By doing that you're taking away from the plant other good nutrients MC supplies to the plant.
I would just do MC alone for the first few feedings imho and if you feel you want to try something later we can go from there.
Ok that makes sense I won't overthink it.
Did you order your mega crop from them directly?

Going great N420, training will pay off later.
GZ and sherbs got me wanting to taste them...
Good luck with the Megacrop.
Thanks lowie good to see you! The Orange Sherbert is a great strain the Os I got going now are definitely no works of art the previous run was much better definitely I strain I would recommend. Can't wait to flower the Gz should be a strong plant she stinks already. Seen lots of good results with mega crop on here and with just one thing to mix at feeding time should make the feeds less of a production. Hope your well Lowie.

I did yes. They had the 9.9 on for 50.00 roughly. Then the shipping I think it all came to just under/over a 100.00.
I think I will order from them directly next time looks like it's a better deal. The first time I looked it was at the Canadian version of their site and they only had the 9.9 bags and I wasn't sure I wanted that much all at once. On the American site they have alot more selection. It will only be about $8 more getting it though Amazon. It is a little confusing trying to compare prices I picked Canadian as my currency but not sure if the amount they show in Canadian is charged in USD. Ok ramble over lol.

Hey 420 just wanted to show the 2 girls I took out of my 4x4 to make room for the Orange Sherbert.

White Banner white widow x Bruce Banner
20190705_213327.jpg
20190705_213743.jpg
20190705_213753.jpg

She is a tall lanky girl kinda grew like a sativa I topped her once at the 5th node. Once she was bigger and had 4 strong tops I lsted her and put her into flower. She had very few leaves and grew about 12 large colas that needed staking with very little popcorn cause she had so few leaves. She is on the home stretch I'm flushing her and will probably harvest her this weekend
I know this is super late but man your plants are BEAUTIFUL! :green_heart:

I know this is super late but man your plants are BEAUTIFUL! :green_heart:
Hey thanks for stopping by! Your not to late the fun is just getting started. Appreciate the compliment your more then welcome to come hang out whenever you want. Hope your well.

Gorilla Zkittlez update.

Just a quick one tonight. The girls are getting comfortable in their new pots and have finally cycled through the water from the transplant. Gave them a feed at 3/4 strength and all seems to be going well. I did have to adjust the settings on the temp controller because it's been a little cooler the last little while and I felt the fan was not cycling on as much as I would like.

Was playing around with Mrs. N's camera tonight so got a bit of a photo bomb.

Hope everyone had a great weekend.

Os Update

Another quick one for these girl's. Day 37 for these plants and we are getting some pretty good bud development and they are getting pretty frosty. Had to give one of them a little bit of water tried to hold off because I'm hoping the mega crop will be here today but she was too dry and I couldn't wait. The deficiencies seem to be not progressing and the bugs are under control so hopefully these girls can finish up with no more drama. Again messin around with the wife's camera.

Wow! Great pictures, N420!

Wow! Great pictures, N420!
Thanks Al. We have had the camera for a couple of years but have not used it to much it's a nice camera but Mrs. N and I have never had the chance to put some time into learning how to use it properly. I did a bit of looking around online and found a site with a few tips and some settings to try so I gave it a shot. I'm pretty happy with the results but there is alot to learn about using it.

Hey thanks for stopping by! Your not to late the fun is just getting started. Appreciate the compliment your more then welcome to come hang out whenever you want. Hope your well.
Thank you! Just playing with the green girls today and binge reading journals! :ganjamon:
I’ve laughed, gasped,wowwwed and oh my’d thru your entire journal just didn’t hit those buttons every time cuz I didn’t want to blow up your notifications.
:popcorn: :passitleft::Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom