N420 Grows Barney's Farm Orange Sherbert & Special Guests

Thank you! Just playing with the green girls today and binge reading journals! :ganjamon:
I’ve laughed, gasped,wowwwed and oh my’d thru your entire journal just didn’t hit those buttons every time cuz I didn’t want to blow up your notifications.
:popcorn: :passitleft::Namaste:
Thanks very much glad to have you along. I've definitely had my ups and downs but in general it's been a ton of fun with some nice meds to top it off. Good luck going forward with your grow I'll follow along looking forward to it.
Yo!:ciao:
A decent camera can be a very fun thing to have. You'll get the hang of it.
Plants look fantastic.
Appreciate it Mrs. V! I think I will try to use the camera a little more with a bit more practice I think I can get it figured. The phone is a little more convenient but like the results I can get with the other camera.

Something about this site makes camera lovers out of us all. Lots of fun. Professor and Dutch apparently have the most fun. :rofl:
Great pics N4!
Looking around the site I knew I had to try and step up my photo game. Will be fun to figure the camera out and I can get some more use out of it that's not garden related... maybe lol.
Professor and Dutch apparently have the most fun. :rofl:
Ya those 2 are definitely the picassos of 420 :rofl:

Great shots of the ladies. I posted one the other night. It’s my new background on the phone. Looking great in the tent. Happy growing. Magic

Great shots of the ladies. I posted one the other night. It’s my new background on the phone. Looking great in the tent. Happy growing. Magic
Hey happy to see you magic! Thanks for the kind words. I'm enjoying messing around with the camera been alot of fun. It's pretty cool to be able to take a nice pic of a bud you grew and proudly display it on your phone. Hope you well magic.

I'm starting to lose hope that the mega crop is going to show up. Was supposed to be delivered Sunday which I wasn't expecting because I didn't think that was realistic. I thought for sure yesterday but the tracking has said since Saturday the courier has received the info about the package but it is not at their warehouse. Amazon has said it will be here today and if not to contact them. We will see but I'm pretty sure it won't show up. If that's the case I will order it from green leaf directly.

In other news it now appears I have powdery mildew in the Os tent. I noticed white powdery stuff on about half a dozen leaves on one of the plants. I removed the effected leaves and tossed them. I never thought to take any pics to show you guys. There is a product called Jake's all in one that is a fully organic locally made spray that is supposed to be very effective at dealing with PM but can't seem to find any ingredient list on their website or on their Facebook page. Have any of you guys heard of this stuff?

Found the ingredient list for Jake's all in one
67238099_2424435474283655_6347428864204996608_o.jpg

Do you guys think it's safe to use at the stage of flower I'm at ( Day 40)

Looks like an oil spray based on the 61% fat content. The main issue will be trying to wash it off your buds at the end (oil and water and all...). Some oil sprays will brown your pisils (neem) and give your dried flowers a bad taste (neem). They don't tell you the source of the fats though.

You might want to try milk spray first, though the recommended ratios range from 1:9 to 2:3 (milk to water).

Something about this site makes camera lovers out of us all. Lots of fun. Professor and Dutch apparently have the most fun. :rofl:
Great pics N4!
Ya those 2 are definitely the picassos of 420 :rofl:
So true!! I can’t even follow Dutch because my internet takes forever to load the pages! Haha, Professor is on the edge! :laughtwo:

Sorry to hear about the wpm. How are your fans? Those are some really beautiful plants N!

Looks like an oil spray based on the 61% fat content. The main issue will be trying to wash it off your buds at the end (oil and water and all...). Some oil sprays will brown your pisils (neem) and give your dried flowers a bad taste (neem). They don't tell you the source of the fats though.

You might want to try milk spray first, though the recommended ratios range from 1:9 to 2:3 (milk to water).
I could try that would that be regular milk like 2%?

So true!! I can’t even follow Dutch because my internet takes forever to load the pages! Haha, Professor is on the edge! :laughtwo:

Sorry to hear about the wpm. How are your fans? Those are some really beautiful plants N!
I thought that was just me with the slow loading pages lol. Prof has so many different shades in his pics it is like a picasso painting lol.
I have a tower fan that is blowing from the front of the tent to the back and 2 clip fans at the back of the tent blowing forward to the front of the tent.

Hey 420 hope everyone is well today it's Friday so who isn't happy about that. Little update on the Gz today I moved the light up a few inches a couple of days ago because they were getting a little close a couple of days later they have stretched up a few of the branches are a bit higher then the canopy and I would like to tie them down but don't really have the room. I will wait them out and when they get into the flower tent I will be able to spread them out some more to get some light deep into their structure. I have noticed the plants have gotten a little lighter green over the last couple of days so will have to bump up the feed a little I think. Speaking of feed the mega crop should be here today I had to reorder the mega crop because the first order got lost in the mail so once I get it I will switch these girls over to it.

Hey @MrSauga I think the mega crop will be here today. I looked up the feed calculator and it recommends 4.23g / 4 liters for Normal veg. does that sound right? It also shows 4.76g/ for extended veg. By the time I go into flower which will be in about 3 weeks they will be 9 weeks of veg. Which feed should I go by?

I'm sure MrS will be here soon, but in the meantime, I go with 2g/gallon for solo cups with roots, and 4g/gallon once the plants are established (4 or 5 nodes), and then get up to 5.5g/gallon in late veg. I start bumping them up in flower, and end up between 6 and 6.5 depending on how the plant looks.

I try not to wait for signs of deficiency because then you're chasing the problem. I prefer a bit of tip burn to seeing a Ca deficiency that has been brewing for 2 weeks before showing up on the leaves!

I'm sure MrS will be here soon, but in the meantime, I go with 2g/gallon for solo cups with roots, and 4g/gallon once the plants are established (4 or 5 nodes), and then get up to 5.5g/gallon in late veg. I start bumping them up in flower, and end up between 6 and 6.5 depending on how the plant looks.

I try not to wait for signs of deficiency because then you're chasing the problem. I prefer a bit of tip burn to seeing a Ca deficiency that has been brewing for 2 weeks before showing up on the leaves!
Thanks Shed I just double checked I'm at week 7 of veg so 5.5g/ 4 litres ? Do you think I need to add cal mag as well?

Given the size of the plants I'd say 5.5g/gal is good, and you should be able to live there until you flip.

If you run tap water, you shouldn't need Calmag. If you run distilled or RO, possibly!
I do run tap but I still usually get ca deficiency in flower. But maybe with mega crop I won't run into that.

Back
Top Bottom