N420 Grows Barney's Farm Orange Sherbert & Special Guests

When I talked to the Mega Crop guy he said that MC is a combination of all of their products except Gravitron.
He highly suggested not mixing anything with MC because it shouldn't need it and you run the risk of burning your plants.

Some people like to have more control over their grows and don't like using a one part nutrient,so that is why they sell the seperate products. They can mix up their own tailor made concoction with the individual products to hit their ideal numbers.
Thanks for this Mrs. V! you answered my question about the use of BE. Think I will give it to Mrs. N for her flowers.
I will say on a side note I checked the Os last night and after feeding them Mc twice I have noticed a much healthier looking green this stuff really works.

Made a couple of adjustments in the veg tent today. It has been alot colder the last few days and I have been noticing the temps in the tent have been a little on the low side. I put a 315 cmh in the tent which will help bring the temps up and is a more intense light then the 135 watt led I had in there before. My thinking is with the bigger light it will make the transition into the flower tent a little easier as they will have had a couple of weeks under the cmh to get used to it.
I Also put pot elevators under my pots to get them off the floor of the tent because I am noticing it is taking a long time for the pots to dry out. I think it's a combination of the temp in the tent as well as a lack of airflow around the pot.

Those plant risers will make a big difference! Great idea.
Ya they are great. I use them in my flower tent and have them on saucers to catch the run off. I actually got the idea from @Dutchman1990 I saw them in one of his journals almost a year ago and have been using them ever since.

Appreciate it Mr. S. Kinda jumped the gun in picking it up thankfully it was pretty cheap.
I did too, which is why I have the Sweet Candy on top of the Bud Explosion. I gave it some BE on my first grow with the stuff and almost killed my plants. That's when farside started to explain why it happened. I had my N:K ratio well over 1:3 which caused me all kinds of Ca lockouts. I learned the hard way, but I also learned a lot on how to use those products safely with my older version.

Appreciate it Magic. Your Plants are looking great! Hope your well buddy.
I’m doing great. And yes the tent is a hidden forest. 5 days since the switch to 12/12. Can’t friggen wait for the buds to show up. Cheers. MAGIC

Ya they are great. I use them in my flower tent and have them on saucers to catch the run off. I actually got the idea from @Dutchman1990 I saw them in one of his journals almost a year ago and have been using them ever since.
Themose plant risers are fantastic! I’ve got a bunch in my garden and would buy more or recommend them! They work great!

Themose plant risers are fantastic! I’ve got a bunch in my garden and would buy more or recommend them! They work great!
They were one of the best additions to my garden. I saw it in your journal can't remember which one and knew I had to pick some up. They were a game changer. Before I got them I was dragging the plants out of the tent to water then when I put them back the run off would go everywhere.

Loving ya journal mate, that OS looks great.
Plant risers, anything to keep waste water full of salts from your roots.
Good call.

Loving ya journal mate, that OS looks great.
Plant risers, anything to keep waste water full of salts from your roots.
Good call.
Thanks alot Lowie! Big fan of Barney's and the Os is no exception. The risers are great I found out that a freshly watered fabric pot is like a sponge when you put the pot down it pushes the water out the bottom so the risers are a must.

Good evening 420 mag fam I hope everyone is well this evening.

Little update on the Os tonight I had to do some more staking on the ladies last night the buds are really starting to swell and the most of the branches are being weighed down. These are pretty small plants so the branches are not to big. On a couple of the plants the buds are so heavy it is actually pulling the entire plant over! The final bud swell should be happening soon let's see how much weight these girls can hold lol.

Puff puff pass. Wow .. Spot on.
Here you go magic :passitleft:

Thanks buddy we are couple of weeks out from the chop should be some tasty stuff.
Looking mighty sticky in there! Nicely done N :thumb:.

Thanks Shed! I will probably be running some plain water through these plants in the next week. I have harvest planned for either the weekend before Halloween or the weekend after. I don't think I put enough water through the last Os before I went back to feeding. I was thinking because they are 3 gallon pots I should put 6 gallons though them then finish it off with a feed does that sound right to you?

The general rule is 3x the pot size, followed by the food. I try to do mine out in the garden so I don't waste all that water! Can't say I stick to the 3x rule though...somewhere between 2 and 3x I'd guess.
Ok I will do that 2x sounds like a plan. I will do it outside I think I tried to do it inside last time and it was to much run off to deal with.

Back
Top Bottom