N420 Grows Barney's Farm Orange Sherbert & Special Guests

You’ll love what that light is going to do to the Bud quality.
That's exactly what I thought Penny. It's gonna give me great coverage of the canopy as well, it's supposed to cover 4x4 whereas the Cmh I was using was good for a 3x3.

Hey 420! It's day 15 for our new auto's so let's take a look shall we.

Everything is moving along. Had a minor set back with Tangie, I was a bit to slow on my res change and bump in feed so a couple of her lower leaves showed a bit of deficiency. This morning I saw she had a slight claw to her leaves so I scooped a bit of water out of her res and added some fresh water to dilute it a bit. My Ec was 1.2 after the fresh bucket and is now at 1.1

Purple Lemonade seems pretty happy. She was showing a slightly lighter color green the other day so she got a fresh bucket as well. I got her ec at 1.1 which was exactly where I wanted it. After a couple of days the Ec is staying stable with ph rising and water dropping which is pretty much bang on in Dwc. Wish she was growing a little quicker but in general I'm happy with her.

Purple Punch is the runt of the tent. She is still on her original bucket with a starting Ec of .06. She will be getting a fresh bucket in the next day or 2. Pretty happy with her other then being a bit on the small side I've had the least root issues with her compared to anyone else in the tent.

Pinapple Express. She is the strongest and biggest of all the auto's. She is on a fresh bucket and after a day my Ec is staying stable with Ph stable as well with a dropping water level which are good signs. Very happy with her pace, She is working on her 5th node so I'm considering starting the training on her very soon.

Been doing some reading on growing under LEDs and alot of people recommend keeping your leaf temp at around 80-85 farenheit so I've raised the temp in the tent to 77 last night and when I get home from work today I'm gonna check with a laser thermometer just to see where my leaf temp is and see how the plants are responding. As of this morning everyone seems happy the only downside is it has raised my res temps up a bit more but there doesn't look to be any nasties on the roots.
oh man I must have missed when you germinated these. I'm in for this grow. :love:

Lovely looking light N4. HH got a new guitar the other day and she's trying to pass it off as a light. Some useless info I thought I would share.
I would have played the guessing game for the new light but the box had the name of the light plastered all over it what's the fun in that!
Ya that's one sweet light guitar Hh has and apparently she has the fingers of a professional musician lol.
HEY!!! >:€

Hey 420. It's day 29 for the auto crew and things are moving along nicely. Still no signs of flower at this point but I can imagine I'll start to see them move into flower in the next week.

Tangiematic has responded very well to the lst training. Most of her lower branches have made their way to the top of the canopy and the stocks are getting nice and thick so things are looking good to have multiple large colas come flower time.

Purple Lemonade has been a bit resistant to really push her lowers up to the top of her canopy. She is a compact plant with lots of side branching and has a pretty rigid main stem so I've been very careful as I try to push her main top down so I don't snap anything. I'm hoping once she starts to flower I will get some stretch out of her so I can get the branches spread out a bit to get the light to really penetrate her branches.

Purple Punch is still really compact and pretty short, don't see much of an opportunity to get her trained. Luckily she has grew fairly flat and has about 5 strong top branches. Gonna leave her be and let her do her thing.

Pinapple Express has bounced back over the last few days and is actually looking quite happy, she has been pushing out new roots like crazy and they are nice and white and healthy. Gonna switch her over to flower food soon just want to be sure she is done stretching before I do.

The only concern I have right now is I'm pretty sure these ladies have a bit of a Nitrogen Toxicity. They have a bit of a claw look to some of their leaves, It's mostly effected the newer growth. I've added more water to their res to try and lower the ec but even after lowering it down to 1.0 they still have that claw look.
I think I'm going to stop by the grow shop today and grab some Cal Mag with less Nitrogen as my current stuff is 3% Nitrogen and want to grab one that has 1% Nitrogen. Either that or I'll drop the Cal Mag all together in my next bucket change which will be today or tomorrow.

I'm in for this show, N420! It was the Blue Dream'atic that drew me here, but then I see this wonderful DWC grow that I definitely want to follow! So I'll be taking it all in. :Rasta:

I'm in for this show, N420! It was the Blue Dream'atic that drew me here, but then I see this wonderful DWC grow that I definitely want to follow! So I'll be taking it all in. :Rasta:
Happy to have you here @Grand Daddy Black you stopped in at the perfect time we should start to see some flowers forming soon! I can't wait really hope Purple Lemonade gives up some Purple flowers that would be a first for me!

Happy to have you here @Grand Daddy Black you stopped in at the perfect time we should start to see some flowers forming soon! I can't wait really hope Purple Lemonade gives up some Purple flowers that would be a first for me!
If it's purple you want, I hope it's purple you get! :Rasta:I got lucky with my PL in April of this year.

P1030025.JPG

If it's purple you want, I hope it's purple you get! :Rasta:I got lucky with my PL in April of this year.

P1030025.JPG
Beautiful Hdb! If my buds look like that I'll be very happy! How did you train her? or did she grow that way naturally?

Little ones looking really healthy.
Thanks Penny!

What do you think about the N Toxicity Penny? Should I drop the Cal Mag at the next bucket change? I was thinking I would get Gh calimagic which has 1% Nitrogen compared to 3% to the stuff I'm using now.

Back
Top Bottom