N420 Grows Barney's Farm Orange Sherbert & Special Guests

Hey Everyone!

I hope all my growmies are enjoying the 420 festivities today, I did some seed shopping and picked up a pack of seeds from a breeder that I was dying to try! I’ll have more of an update on them when they are actually in my hands but for know I’m pretty excited about the possibilities of what those little seeds will become!

Now on to the current ladies!

It’s day 43 since the flip and these girls are really starting to pack on the weight, especially Gz #3 she has stacks on stacks!! I’m pretty glad I decided to use a trellis net on this run, it’s keeping them upright without it I’m sure I’d have branches flopping everywhere.

Gz #2 is suffering a bit with some yellowing leaves and I’ve come to realize I think I’ve been pushing her a bit to hard with the feedings and having the light to close. I had the light at about 20 inches and even though I didn’t see any signs of light burn, decided to pull the light back to give her a bit of a break. Other then the yellowing she is actually producing some pretty nice buds and is definitely the most frosty of all the plants.

Breeder estimates on the Gz are anywhere from 53 to 65 days, this weekend we will be close to that timeline so I’ll be keeping a close eye on the trichomes but I’m counting on probably 2 or 3 weeks until it’s chop time!

Cheese on the other hand is supposed to be a 9-10 week strain which kinda surprised me, probably should have researched that a bit better lol. No matter, I may just end up having a bit of a staggered harvest!

Hey Everyone!

I hope all my growmies are enjoying the 420 festivities today, I did some seed shopping and picked up a pack of seeds from a breeder that I was dying to try! I’ll have more of an update on them when they are actually in my hands but for know I’m pretty excited about the possibilities of what those little seeds will become!

It’s day 43 since the flip and these girls are really starting to pack on the weight, especially Gz #3 she has stacks on stacks!! I’m pretty glad I decided to use a trellis net on this run, it’s keeping them upright without it I’m sure I’d have branches flopping everywhere.

Gz #2 is suffering a bit with some yellowing leaves and I’ve come to realize I think I’ve been pushing her a bit to hard with the feedings and having the light to close. I had the light at about 20 inches and even though I didn’t see any signs of light burn, decided to pull the light back to give her a bit of a break. Other then the yellowing she is actually producing some pretty nice buds and is definitely the most frosty of all the plants.

Breeder estimates on the Gz are anywhere from 53 to 65 days, this weekend we will be close to that timeline so I’ll be keeping a close eye on the trichomes but I’m counting on probably 2 or 3 weeks until it’s chop time!

Cheese on the other hand is supposed to be a 9-10 week strain which kinda surprised me, probably should have researched that a bit better lol. No matter, I may just end up having a bit of a staggered harvest!

Happy 420 N420!!
Garden is lush and just beautiful. That Gorilla Zkittles looks so sticky, she's gonna make for some lovely smoke

Everything looks special, @N420.

I hope you enjoyed your day! :Rasta:

Hey Everyone!

:adore: :adore: :adore:

this is life

Happy 420 N420!!
Garden is lush and just beautiful. That Gorilla Zkittles looks so sticky, she's gonna make for some lovely smoke
Thanks Rexer! I’m a day late but I’m hoping you had a great 420! Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of 420 mag!
Gorgeous tent :yummy:
Thank you Hh! Not only are you the queen of Kush your also the Queen of the 3 gallon pots! Happy with my choice to go with the 3’s and thanks for your encouragement to do it!
Everything looks special, @N420.

I hope you enjoyed your day! :Rasta:

Thanks so much Gdb! It was a pretty good day other then having to wait until I got home from work and got the kids off to bed before I could partake in the 420 celebrations lol.
Damn those colas are long and fat! Beautiful.

Thank you Shed! I’m really happy with how the Gz #3 is stacking, I did go take a few cuts from my buddy’s plant that I gave him so I can keep this cut going!
:adore: :adore: :adore:

this is life
Thank you twinsun and thanks for checking out my journal!

Hey Everyone!

Its looking like a solid run here, a touch of clawing, but hey...clawing and tip burn means the coach is pushing the athletes to not settle for the Silver medal.

I found my light was a real Calcium stealer, looks like your faring better than I did. That being said, I was 650 watts in a 3.25 x3.25. You are 550 in a 4 x 4 (8 x 8?). I never took it past 450 watts though.

Its looking like a solid run here, a touch of clawing, but hey...clawing and tip burn means the coach is pushing the athletes to not settle for the Silver medal.

I found my light was a real Calcium stealer, looks like your faring better than I did. That being said, I was 650 watts in a 3.25 x3.25. You are 550 in a 4 x 4 (8 x 8?). I never took it past 450 watts though.
Thanks Baron! Ya I think I pushed them a bit to hard, I was following the Flora Flex Full Tilt feeding schedule. In hindsight I should have either paired it back a bit on each watering or alternating between feeding and plain watering, if I was in 5 gallon pots I probably could have gotten away with it but the 3’s needed water almost every day and they got a bit over fed.

Ya I noticed the need for Calcium around week 3, tried to supplement with Cal Mag but couldn’t get ahead of it, next run I will use it from the start. I’ve got a 550 and a 260 at full power in there, the tent is a 4x8 that I’m using about 3/4’s of.

but the 3’s needed water almost every day and they got a bit over fed.
Wow you needed to water that much?? Making me second guess the next grow because I know I am going to be pre occupied this Summer and will need to have them last over a weekend at the least. I was getting at least 3 days in previous run.

Ya I noticed the need for Calcium around week 3, tried to supplement with Cal Mag but couldn’t get ahead of it, next run I will use it from the start.
I couldnt get out in front of it either, and I too will use it from the start this time.

the tent is a 4x8
I meant to say that...I smoke you know.

Wow you needed to water that much?? Making me second guess the next grow because I know I am going to be pre occupied this Summer and will need to have them last over a weekend at the least. I was getting at least 3 days in previous run.

I couldnt get out in front of it either, and I too will use it from the start this time.

I meant to say that...I smoke you know.
I did have to water every day for most of the grow, they have slowed down a bit now and need water every other day. Part of it was Gz1and Gz 2 were in their final 3 gals about a month before I actually flipped them waiting for the rest to catch up ,with the staggered start this run had because of germination issues . They were a bit to big for their pots and were the most demanding for water. Summer is a tough time for me with growing as well as I’m preoccupied as well, that’s the main reason I’m getting a watering system in place for the next run which will be in 3 gallon pots again.

Definitely running Cal Mag from the start of flower on the next one. This is the first time using Flora Flex nutes and they have 2 feed schedules one with Cal Mag and one without. I used the one without so that combined with having the light a bit to close I’m pretty confident that’s what caused the Calcium deficiency.

meant to say that...I smoke you know.

I know lol.

Checking the cheese in!
:ganjamon::yummy::green_heart::Namaste::peace:
stay safe
image.jpg

After 8 weeks of veg they quickly filled the 3x3 and I was out of room and they needed to be moved into my 4x4 and to be transplanted into 5 gallon fabric pots. They did get root bound but came out of It a couple of weeks after transplant

Here they are before the transplant
20190522_182314.jpg
20190522_182304.jpg
20190522_182213.jpg
20190522_182200.jpg
20190522_182018.jpg
20190522_182009.jpg
20190522_181642.jpg
20190515_154911.jpg
is that a shadow effect or are the plants growing in that pattern?

is that a shadow effect or are the plants growing in that pattern?
Hey, thanks for stopping by! If your referring to the black lines in the picture it’s from taking a pic with the grow light on and the camera kinda freaking out about it lol. That pic is from my first grow I documented here on 420 mag, it was a lot of fun and the journal just kept going and going lol.

Back
Top Bottom