N420 Grows Barney's Farm Orange Sherbert & Special Guests

Looks amazing @N420 !
I was surprised at the different structure of my cheeses but I cracked one, and bent one ...I actually think driving a screw thru the trunk , something I once pischa’d might be the ticket . I’m anxiously awaiting final harvest tally between my two ’ training’ follies haha

Thick , dense , sticky colas to be sure . I planned to harvest with the moon about 3 weeks into June but they might be finishing a little sooner than that . time will tell .
Been a fun comparative grow with ya even if real life hasn’t allowed much forum time .

stay safe! :ganjamon:

Lookin yummy. Cheers
Thank you! And thanks for stopping by to check out my journal!
Holy!! Those buds look dense af! :bravo:

???
Thanks Hh! I’m quite pleased with how this run went more details on that below!

Tent full of grenades N!

So you'll be updating more often now? ;)
Thanks Shed! Appreciate all your support!
:thanks::ciao::cool:

Looks amazing @N420 !
I was surprised at the different structure of my cheeses but I cracked one, and bent one ...I actually think driving a screw thru the trunk , something I once pischa’d might be the ticket . I’m anxiously awaiting final harvest tally between my two ’ training’ follies haha

Thick , dense , sticky colas to be sure . I planned to harvest with the moon about 3 weeks into June but they might be finishing a little sooner than that . time will tell .
Been a fun comparative grow with ya even if real life hasn’t allowed much forum time .

stay safe! :ganjamon:
Thank you Northern! You’ve done great with the training! If I’ve learned anything about this plant you can put it through a lot of abuse and they keep coming back for more!

Glad to hear they have produced some nice thick buds for ya, those Barney’s plants never seem to disappoint!

It was fun growing together and it looks like you got my cheese beat in the weight department hands down!

Hope your well Northern hopefully our paths can cross again some time soon!

Hey Everyone,

I have the final weights from the Gz Cheese and Skunk run!

Just a little refresher as to what I had going on in the tent.

5 plants in 3 gallon pots, 3 Barney’s Farm Gorilla Zkittles ,1 Cheese and 1 Skunk. Cheese and Skunk were freebies from a couple of years ago.

Vegged for about 8 weeks then flowered for 65 days, fed Advanced Nutrients for Veg and Flora Flex nutrients for flower.

They just hit the jars last night after a week for the initial dry on my drying rack then in too turkey bags for the last 2 weeks before the jars. This was my first time using turkey bags to sweat the buds after the initial dry and I must say it worked wonderfully! It was so easy to open the bag once a day to let some moisture out and mix the buds around.

Anyway enough rambling,

Final Weights

Gorilla Zkittles 688 grams
Cheese. 146.4 grams
Skunk. 84.7 grams

For a grand total of
918.9 grams
So 32 ounces or 2 pounds!!!

Ive smashed my personal best weight!! My best before this run was 18 ounces!! I’m absolutely thrilled by the numbers I pulled from this run! All the buds were quite dense so that’s were all the weight came from and they are the best quality I’ve grown to date as well! Thinking the grow brake I took did me some good lol.

I was wondering when you were going to do the deed! I’m going to take one this weekend ..and the other with the moon !
if you are interested I will for sure post .
congrats On the bountiful harvest!
:green_heart::high-five::passitleft:

Congratulations N, 2 lbs!! :eek: Well done my friend! :love:
Thanks Hh! I was kinda shocked honestly, never thought I would get that kind of haul! We should be stocked up with Gz for a while now and I just flipped 4 more Gz plants into flower a couple of days ago lol. Mrs. N and I like the Skunk best of all it smells so dank but it was the saddest plant in the whole tent lol
That's an amazing haul N! :welldone:

I'll say! The longer the break the bigger the harvest? Please don't disappear again though. :)
Thanks Shed! I took the break last time because I had 3 consecutive runs that didn’t go well so was getting a bit frustrated with things but this last run has reignited my passion for growing again!

Don’t worry I won’t pull a Houdini again!

I was wondering when you were going to do the deed! I’m going to take one this weekend ..and the other with the moon !
if you are interested I will for sure post .
congrats On the bountiful harvest!
:green_heart::high-five::passitleft:
Congrats on your upcoming harvest! Yes please post how it goes here I would love to see how it turns out!

Congrats on your upcoming harvest! Yes please post how it goes here I would love to see how it turns out!

today was the day! I’m not going to guess because I neglected these poor ladies but life is complicated right now and there doesn’t seem to be enough hours in the day!
One had some pretty serious bud rot so I took them both ..
:green_heart::peace::Namaste::high-five:

414B55B3-D53B-4E1B-A4EE-51F1E0A75857.jpeg

050A0A4D-38BD-4ED1-98DA-C0679F8DD197.jpeg

31409799-8A89-49D9-BFBC-FEA0B466BD8B.jpeg

Hey Everyone!

The next round was flipped into flower 8 days ago!

We have 4 Gorilla Zkittles clones! I know kinda boring no new strains to run lol. These clones were taken right before the last Gz seed run went into flower, The Veg went quite well and was uneventful other then they got way to big for their own good lol. When I finally got everything harvested in the flower tent and got these moved over and ya… I had I height issue!

To deal with the height issue I worked my trellis net half way down the plants (which was a pain in the ass btw) Then I just bent and tucked as many as the branches under the net that I could, I broke some branches accidentally and I super cropped a few more and was able to get things under control. It looked quite a mess after I was done but the results have actually turned out quite well giving me a fairly even canopy and way more tops then I started with! Wasn’t planning on a Scrog but that’s what we got!

Pics were taken around day 5, the only real difference between when the shots were taken and now is that there are a few little budletts starting to form!

520391DB-30C7-44B7-99F1-084EA0B1FA94.jpeg
48DDF980-B6D0-45B0-A449-4F94AA1CB641.jpeg

A couple of Saugaveiw shots of the canopy

4CC0C7C6-6EA9-4099-8D55-6D40E4B8F830.jpeg
61B1E4EA-471D-416F-86FB-4652F370F620.jpeg
9729A7B9-9C3B-4A04-9D46-D8F35003B384.jpeg
71544E29-1C82-4FDA-A75F-42364F989F78.jpeg

Probably another week of Veg food then we will switch them over to the Flower food and we will be off to the races!

You'd never know that was a mess before you got your hands on it! It's going to be amazing in flower. :welldone:
Thanks Shed! They looked a bit rough after cramming them under the net but you would never know now! Going to grab a couple of pics tonight because you can really start to see them getting into flower mode!
Wow, great numbers N4! Nicely done. Turkey bags are the cat's ass, which is really a strange phrase when I think about it. Great job on the new round. They look ready for Day 1 of 12/12 after 30 days or so of veg.
Thanks so much Mr.S! Those turkey bags really are the cats ass! Thankfully none of the buds smell like a cat’s ass lol.
That’s a great looking canopy!
Thanks Hh! My poor planning with the Veg plants and having to come up with a quick solution has worked out quite well!
Like a balloon knot?
I’m leaving that alone lol.

Back
Top Bottom