Namaste all - new grower - Any inputs?

Re: Namaste all, new grower. Any inputs?

:thanks: and I will :) . Have a great week Rico! :)

:peace:

Ey all, Sorry my long absent. Spain was amazing so I stayed a bit long then expected :) and I've finally started grow. One of each as a little test run, I guess. I'm so clumsy so personally I need it, haha. I kinda slapped one and she snapped :(. But after a transplant to a new home, some nutes, water and help, she's as good as new.
I have photo's as well, but have no idea how to get em out. Any idea how?

Hello and welcome to the site Annie. I think for the size of the space you have and having 4 plants like you do that you should also use the cfl when you flower if you want decent bud with a ok yield. Just put the cfl 2-3 inches from the canopy. The light you have is probably good for a 1M X 1M space(the hps) The light penetration on cfl isnt very good at all which is why you have to put it close like that but the bulbs are cool so it wont burn the leaves unless they are directly touching the bulb for hours where as the hps will burn the plants at even 5 times that distance if you arent careful. If you take the back of your hand then hold it under the light at where you will have it lowered to you are looking for your hand not to get so hot its uncomfortable after a minute of holding it there. Again welcome to the site im sure you will do well

Back
Top Bottom