Name that strain

gmashark

420 Member
Can anyone help me with what strain this could possibly be? It has buds that are spaced apart and look very different from my other plants. Some form of alien maybe?
57513E70-1BCA-4900-9E3D-4F33DACE40A1.jpeg

It’s an indoor grow, but I don’t think it’s the light because that strain, whatever it is, is the only plant that looks that way. It’s also the only strain that is a mystery strain. The seeds were given to me by someone who wasn’t sure either. It was in some smoke they purchased from a dispensary, but doesn’t recall what strain.

Thats 3 hit it quit it, by whodafuk knows genetics. /s

This reminds me of the lsd reddit when kids ask people to tell them whats on pictures of tabs.

No one can possibly tell you which of the 10s of 1000 of strains it could be.

Agree it looks sativa dominant tho. Whatever it is.

Looks similar to some bagseed I got. The flower I found it in was supposed to be blue dream but I feel like it was pollinated by some other strain to make the seed. Ended up being 5-6 feet tall with leaves bigger than my hands. It didn't produce large nugs but stretched like your plant does. I simply called it MJ for lack of a better name. The flavor was strange too but wasn't bad. Ended up with around 1.5 ounces of mostly popcorn nugs. It was my first grow so it probably could have done better if I was more experenced growing.

Back
Top Bottom