Natural cloning

IneedWeed420

i have one clone in my room thats been sitting in a cup of water for like 1 and a half and it still hasnt grown roots but the leafs keep growing. i mean i see real little roots ( i think) but the little roots been the same size for a week so far. And ive been using just water, im not using rooting hormone cause im fuckin broke, i spend all my money on fuckin weed to smoke. i have the clone by a window but without direct sunlight. So if any one can tell me what im doing wrong id apperitate or what i could do?

Thanks, IneedWeed420

You can... but it'll decrease your chances of success.

Make sure your clones are the right temperature (80 F roughly) either with a heating dome or heat pad or something to that extent. Also you may want to transfer it to a medium soon.

Also what lights do you use for Veg growth if your clones are by the window??? Like how does your momma stay nice and healthy?

yeah if you don't have any money to spend put it in soil. good luck but don't expect much not putting money into it for nutes, lighting, etc.

iv been growing the mama out side for a while and i decided to make a clone but without all that hormone shit. i got florecent lights for it but ill put it under that when it starts growing roots. and no i wasnt using a heating pad but i will. ( i now i got one around here). ive read on overgrow that it can be done with just water,light and the plant. i dont fucking know. How long is a fuckin root sopposed to grow? my clone has like 4 nodes so far. and it sucks because my fuckin aunt came over to my house and told me she was gona call the cops and she ripped it out so this is all i have left.

medium is what you grow in. soil, rockwool, and other stuff.

you can clone without hormon but like was said. your chances are not great. check out my thread in general cannabis cultivation section its called homemade pest something. it has a recipie for homemade rooting hormone.

Back
Top Bottom