Natural Spirit's Grafting Journey Of 2019

Well... shitty news peeps. The graft Did not make it:straightface::rip:

She got moldy ever since I pruned that extra brench of and that came at the bottom of the bag, in the water. No wonder it got moldy. This morning Ive seen it on the graft and She looks white-ish.

So was that it? NO i decided to graft so She Will get grafted Hehe. The teflon tape in stead of regular transparant tape Will be used, I Will graft them more upwards If possible and the rockwool should prevent it from drying out...

When I get going the pictures Will be made.

Anything I might not have tried yet besides the rockwool? Please let me know:Namaste:

Sorry to hear, but keep on trying! :Namaste:

Hey spirit man! I’m super duper late to this party. NOt even sure where things are up to but get the idea I’ve arrived in time for a whole new attempt.
Signing up! :popcorn:

Its a big event moving house, can really take it out of a person! I hope your recovery from the move is coming along well :Namaste:

Hey spirit man! I’m super duper late to this party. NOt even sure where things are up to but get the idea I’ve arrived in time for a whole new attempt.
Signing up! :popcorn:

Its a big event moving house, can really take it out of a person! I hope your recovery from the move is coming along well :Namaste:

Wooohooo Amy is in tha house!

I absolutely keep trying as I set my mind to grafting This willow:nerd-with-glasses:attempt 4 or attempt 100 it has to work! Lol

The move took a big Chunk of energy out, but the stress is way less now. Its more a matter of putting Things at Its place What makes me a little “meh” but Its all temporary :)

How have you been?

For sure - that’s me too. I’m slowly finding strains that help with the deep sleep - I’m quite liking the kush at the moment :)

Yeah the kush works kinda good here, the Chocolate Mint OG knocked me off my feet, now I like to grow Some pink kush and another Chocolate mint OG Maybe? Loved the smoke to

Dear graft people,

It's hard to tell tough the grafting process is put on a hold for now. The willow was to big for my veg box from the start and i cant say its been a real succes or so. Untill i made the new grow box, this journal might become a little quiet.. Dont worrie, ill be back with a whole new gameplan :nerd-with-glasses:

For now my multitasking journal will be active and this one will be picked up in some while.

Love you all:circle-of-love:

#bromantic:rofl::laughtwo::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom