Natural Spirit's Hyperactive Journal Of 2020

Dear grow-people :p

It has been more then a while! And i missed all of you!

Things are crazy all over the world and its not helpfull is it? Well this might be the best time to hop back in the journal, hug some friends and boost my spirit to grow monster crops again. Without the journal the focus on growing just isnt good enough.

For my future plans there will be a need for a wide tent so i can FINALLY fit the mars sp250 in and use it. Now spaces are to small and there isnt room to work with. Any tips on a affortable tent that has some quality to it? My budget is pretty damn low though...

Hopefully you all stay safe and hop in every now and then :Namaste:

Onelove

Greetings stranger! So glad you are still alive and kicking and thinking about us. :circle-of-love:

Tent prices here and there will vary wildly, so I'd see if you can find something on Amazon that's in your budget. I got my 2x4x6' tent from there for around $80 and it's held up very well. Check the sponsors though in case they can ship to you cheaply.

I'm looking forward to seeing pics of all you have going on there. :ciao:

Hey :ciao: I was wondering about you just the other day. Good to see ya!
Check out the sponsors for tents for sure.
What are you planning to grow ?

Heya Double D! Good to hear from you again :D Ill def check out the sponsor section and prepare for a wide tent soon ^^.

for now there are like 700-800 Spirit Widow seeds left so thats the most logical choice. What are you growing or planning to grow?

Greetings stranger! So glad you are still alive and kicking and thinking about us. :circle-of-love:

Tent prices here and there will vary wildly, so I'd see if you can find something on Amazon that's in your budget. I got my 2x4x6' tent from there for around $80 and it's held up very well. Check the sponsors though in case they can ship to you cheaply.

I'm looking forward to seeing pics of all you have going on there. :ciao:

Monsieur Shedster! It's been a long time eh? The tent prices do look nice out here and it will probably be the way to get them. Thank you for that :D

At this moment there isnt a whole lot to make pics for. The Blue gelato gave me some decent nugs and lovely colour. That were the seeds i won in 2018. Great genetics if you ask me. The smoke is really nice and dank with a good flavour.

Hey buddy !!! Good to see you ! Just getting back around too. :cough:

Heya Kismet, How nice of you to drop by to. And welcome back hehe. What do you have growing on over there?

What are you growing or planning to grow?
Hey man. I hear you on the blue gelato. I was running a cross for a while.
Right now I run a couple of CBDs, a C99 cross, Bubba’s Sis (Chem Sis x pre-98 Bubba Kush), S.A.G.E. n’ Sour, a wedding cake cross, Gorilla Zkittlez. There’s a few other bits and pieces I still have, but I’m looking for something better.
Running, but untried by me as yet are OG Kush, Space Needle, Panama and White Widow.
En route (aka I’ll believe it when I see it) Girl Scout Cookies (the 420/wse comparison grow), Star Killer OG, Sour Bubba, and Chem91. We’ll see. Hoping to find something worthwhile in there somewhere.

Heya Kismet, How nice of you to drop by to. And welcome back hehe. What do you have growing on over there?
Got injured last year and haven't run anything since. Be popping a couple of beans for the Girl Scout Cookies Comparative grow in the next couple weeks. Through @Weedseedsexpress if you would like to join us. Still open last i heard. Glad you are doing alright . Been missing you and some of the other folks here for awhile.

Hey man. I hear you on the blue gelato. I was running a cross for a while.
Right now I run a couple of CBDs, a C99 cross, Bubba’s Sis (Chem Sis x pre-98 Bubba Kush), S.A.G.E. n’ Sour, a wedding cake cross, Gorilla Zkittlez. There’s a few other bits and pieces I still have, but I’m looking for something better.
Running, but untried by me as yet are OG Kush, Space Needle, Panama and White Widow.
En route (aka I’ll believe it when I see it) Girl Scout Cookies (the 420/wse comparison grow), Star Killer OG, Sour Bubba, and Chem91. We’ll see. Hoping to find something worthwhile in there somewhere.

Holy moly... thats almost more variation then my entire bean collection haha! I really like alot of them and the og kush ive grown from a local duch seedbank. The cbd version that is and it came out super potent in a Canadian test! That is the one i crossed with the Alaska Thunderfuck from @Van Stank (hey buddy how are you? :D ) So i might pop that cross soon to see what we will create (Monsters incomming!)

For now i wont join competative grows. After alot of personal issues health wise and alot of fam that wasnt healthy im already happy to be growing some. At this stage its not alot and i really need to up my growtent so i can fit in the @Mars Hydro ligt (sp250) after way to long!

For me the Spirit Widow (formally known as Euphoric Wonder Widow) is the seed to go to. Not only do i have hundreds left, its a lovely potent strain, easy to grow and great effects :)

Got injured last year and haven't run anything since. Be popping a couple of beans for the Girl Scout Cookies Comparative grow in the next couple weeks. Through @Weedseedsexpress if you would like to join us. Still open last i heard. Glad you are doing alright . Been missing you and some of the other folks here for awhile.

sorry to hear about the accident, Im sure you gonna rock those GSC seeds! Ive missed everyone on here to. Some months back i kinda crashed and the most simple things in life like prepping food can be to much for me at bad days. The moment i thought things were super bad... An elderly couple decided to provide 5 warm meals a week for me! Just cause she wanted to help and did see how tired i could be at those bad days. This made me realize there are so many wonderfull and helpfull people around us! it warms my heart.

Putting some coconut oil infused canna in my coffee in your honor in the morning. When street signs be looking like egyptian hieroglyphics. Canna oil coffee. :)

Oooooooooh i should make oil soon! The soap is about to run out, my balm/creme is out... there is some GSC that i grew (small batch from a small girl) that i probably use for both.

Anyone up for another DIY session with Spirit? Please do let me know as the cheering of you lovely peeps really does help me to just go for it and enjoy the process again.

Enjoy the hieroglyphics my friend <3

Some folks are so sweet making you warm meals. That is the circle of love!
:circle-of-love:

It really is wonderfull that people still care! Struggling with making food feels like failing a basic need and that doesnt help to get you motivated and try again.. These "Little" things are a HUGE benefit for me and i actually got a tiny belly roll!! Yay :D

How are you monsieur Shedster?
Glad you are feeling better NS!

I am feeling a bit better, how are you doing buddy?

As i came back to the lovely platform i was actually struggling to germinate my seeds. In the past it always went great and the moment you try somehing now... they didnt sprout lol! Now i ordered a heated propogator that actually has 7 different compartements so i can label and such. since the weather is getting better its time for some "behind the window in the sun" germination xD

Hello old timer I don't know yet! Like your vibe...might stalk. Welcome back and please tag me in any new journals you start!

:tommy:
Well hellow there :D Thanks for the nice words and please do jump in, discuss or doubt anything, the moments i screw up were the ones i learned most so far! Great to have you here and a new journal will start in a bit!

Also because of me paying to much taxes for a year i might get back some hard earned money and buy the tent i always wanted to hang that light i won in 2018 (or was is 2019?) That stuff just gets me stiffynipple kind of exited! ;)

So here we go....

Please do stop by :D

Back
Top Bottom