Natural Spirit's Hyperactive Journal Of 2020

Highya NS,

I'm guessing they'll be moved in their own container before flowering? It looks like several ladies in the one container. Maybe I can't see straight. Cheers

Highya NS,

I'm guessing they'll be moved in their own container before flowering? It looks like several ladies in the one container. Maybe I can't see straight. Cheers

Heya Bode,

well that was the plan before I realized the roots were to much tangled to tare them apart. I’m not sure what the negatives are of putting them together tbh But maybe I was to certain of myself?

You can still separate them. They'll grow new roots quickly. It'd be better (at least in my opinion) to mature with more space for the ladies. The rest, well, the learning curve. Just my 2 cents. Cheers

Edit: Maybe a couple hair pics will help to separate the roots.

Well I’ll upload a pic on the roots later. I absolutely get the idea and next time I’ll separate them, but these roots are like a fisherman’s net... first time you hear me complaining about a lot of roots Btw lol!

Hope unsaved me a spot NS. I might be slow to come around, but u know I will show up eventually.

Hope u and Macho are doing well brother!

There is always a spot for you and ms stank in the journal! I’m sure shed just warmed that second seat up specially for you :battingeyelashes:

Macho is doing fine, lazy and loosing a lot of hairs... just like every other day haha. I’m allright. Not always great in energy and so, but hey if everyday was the best you would not see it anymore:idea:

Have a Great day and whisper hi in the garden from me :p

Heya DD, how do you like the show so far?:high-five:

I have to he honest peeps, did not separate the roots... it feels like I want to be the guy proving you wrong, but it really is more of a “i’m afraid” kind of moments..

The youngsters are doing good, though I only had 3 netpots left... so a few of them will be transplanted today and a few When the netpots arrive and that will probably be monday.

The Euphoric Wonder Widows are thirsty girls. More thirsty then ever before.... but it make sense as they have one of the better rootballs of them all ^^

have a great weekend Everyone and pics follow in between the happy visits I planned:cheer::circle-of-love::cheer:

Heya DD, how do you like the show so far?:high-five:
So far so good yeah!
Curious about the bottles you’ve repurposed as planters. I have to drink a couple of fortisip every day. It’s a drag to do, but a bigger drag to have to. You have my sympathies.

So far so good yeah!
Curious about the bottles you’ve repurposed as planters. I have to drink a couple of fortisip every day. It’s a drag to do, but a bigger drag to have to. You have my sympathies.

to me it’s easy... Feel bad or feel a little to full but with the right dose of “nutes” we are like plants that way... if you can’t get it true food it’s a great help. Way to sweet and the taste is a little chemical but they work for me, and for the garden ^^ I did realize the roots should not be to long as they would grow true the holes and the opening would only hurt them.

besides that, they work :cheer:

Goooood sunday everyone!

How is the weekend been treating you peeps?

Today i decided to harvest the Chocolate Mint OG :cheer: After cutting them down there were more clear then in my search so a early harvest judgement it will be lol. This girl was flipped with little root structure and pure for the jar filling in between. also this is my fav bedtime med so far and i just had to :p

so first a few shots where colours are popping imo:

then a shot that is not sharp...but it got to me... even a hair... its like it is right?

a few trich pics were i discovered quite some clear..

and then the trim.... it never been so colourfull in that bowl before :circle-of-love:

Frost was on the fan leafs, scissor hash more then normal compared to the amount( I totally forgot to weigh o_O).

This pheno looks and smells like a winner to me and therefore i decided not to cut it down completely... REVEG it is for this small queen:adore: and lets wish for a big big rootball.

Then some Big Bang news... Smoking from it already i am searching for beans in between them, and there are ^^ so far i found 13 and that is like perfect already... the Big Wonder Widow is a matter of time now :high-five:

The Chocolate Mint OG sure catched some pollen, though so far the calyxes are real fat but empty? the ones i check that is. lets see what else i find after some curing and during my lovely little crumble sessions hahaha.

Have a great Sunday you awesome peeps:circle-of-love:

Goood monday everyone :circle-of-love:

A new start of the day required a fresh batch of buckets ^^

so the Euphoric Wonder Widows got a fresh bucket 2 days ago so the Chocolate Mint OG and the baby’s had my focus today.

so the DIY pots I made from bottles worked fine (YAY) and all but the pink kush got transplanted to a netpot today, somehow the pink kush didn’t want to grow up together so they worked out a masterplan to end up in the same pot... and I still don’t figure how LoL

A new veg bucket looks so nice again I’m happy and euphoric myself haha!

the chocolate mint has a smaller pot now as she just needs to survive untill veg mode kicks back in.

pictures will follow later as my energy was gone after the work :p

Have a great Monday peeps:thanks: for checking in

Congrats on the CMOG chop NS! Looks really sticky and I can see trichomes stuck to your gloves in one pic o_O .

I'm looking forward to the reveg pics on that...something cool about those weird leaves they put out in the beginning.

Thnx shed! She is a sticky and a smelly one for sure :D and Indeed the gloves and scissor hash were insane this round. Can you imagine what would happen if she reveg nicely and then flowers again with a decent rootball? Can’t wait to see how she turns out. Besides... it’s my first reveg project so it will be full of learning curves lol

Back
Top Bottom