Natural Spirit's Multitasking Journal Of 2018

Today was a suprise! My dad came over and I found the energy to cook the food he brought. We had a great time, good laugh and my father checked If he Could find Some cannabis stocks lol. He aint No big Guy, just retired and playing with a few euro’s. Still I tought it was legendary to see your father “Google” for cannabis stocks haha.

The bonus today? My seal machine was delivered! As of today I like to be called “fresh prince of the Dutch” ;)

A little more serious? Using This vacuum machine should extend the time by 3-4 times ive been Reading. Can anyone tell me If Thats true? My experience is 0 with This.

That all sounds lovely and hereby i declare the brooky to grow "natural" ;)
Don't forget to post pics of your Brooky on the comparative thread :thumb:
I’d have to look back but I’m thinking it was 40-45 days. It’s a longer running auto from I’m used to.
Both of mine went well over a 120 days to finish if i remember correctly.

Time of what?

Fresh Prince of the Dutch = FPotD! NS is much easier to type though...

I'd wanted to keep my baking fresh. storing it in a vacuum should keep it "fresh" for a longer period of time. NS is just fine:rofl:

Don't forget to post pics of your Brooky on the comparative thread :thumb:
Both of mine went well over a 120 days to finish if i remember correctly.

I havent made a pic in a few day, ill be posting soon in my journal and there :high-five:

The days mentioned by PW were veg days, the flowering days i havent tought of and i just realised i could have chosen a faster auto. I'm happy to have a jar of brooky in a while tough:cheer:

Back
Top Bottom