Natural Spirit's Multitasking Journal Of 2018

Good day to you all!

Because the realisation kicked in yesterday while packing... i had to do more.. take some pics, work with the girls and somehow the garden is my safezone. When i feel overwhelmed, and it happens alot with these stress moments, its a matter of spending time with the girls :party:

So the brooky is doing great! i'm proud to say this is my biggest and best autoflower so far and i could not be more happy. She hit week 7 yesterday so after this week she should be ready and looking at her trich's she will be. YAY

The little CBD seed making thing is about to get form as i treat the cbd with cs the last 2 days. I expect her to become a nice pollen factory hehe.

The Clones that will be taking the lovely pollen will also be CBD Euphoria so i got the strain with me that my dad picked out for me. It so happens to be a lovely smoke, great effect, intense smells and a wonderfull girl to grow. So i make sure to have lots of seeds in the future ^^

The roots today

Almost ready for a lovely new home so i can prepare them for the seed process:yahoo:
Look at those roots woot woot

Ever seen one of these before Ns ?
View media item 1637923
View media item 1637922

I am going to buy the ihc200 next time I grow to help dial and maintain better rh in my 4x4 lol courtesy of @Archiweedies Thansk again see sharing is caring lol

Just thought I’d share my finding to you ns you never know if it could benefit you or someone else lurking on your wall brotha .

Top of the day my man✊

Ever seen one of these before Ns ?
View media item 1637923
View media item 1637922

I am going to buy the ihc200 next time I grow to help dial and maintain better rh in my 4x4 lol courtesy of @Archiweedies Thansk again see sharing is caring lol

Just thought I’d share my finding to you ns you never know if it could benefit you or someone else lurking on your wall brotha .

Top of the day my man✊

Morning Joe:ciao:

Thank you for sharing That with us! I have seen them Come around but Didnt look into it yet since my boxes were small. I probably have to learn to think bigger Hehe.

I see the costs, the benefits and then i think if i’d need it in my new box.

Man Its easyer to buy a house around a decent grow room LOL

Have a great day buddy!

Hey NS, apologies man I haven’t stopped by in a while. I get anxiety about sparking up conversations with folks I haven’t spoke to in a while... it’s weird. The longer I wait the weirder I feel :(

Anyways, thanks Joe for the mention :thumb:

I’m always willing to jump in and try to help folks sort out environmental situations!

Man Its easyer to buy a house around a decent grow room LOL
You might be right haha! One of these days, when my last kid leaves the house, I can move my operation from the garage to an insulated room in the house.... ahhhh :laugh:

Hey NS, apologies man I haven’t stopped by in a while. I get anxiety about sparking up conversations with folks I haven’t spoke to in a while... it’s weird. The longer I wait the weirder I feel :(

I’m always willing to jump in and try to help folks sort out environmental situations!

You might be right haha! One of these days, when my last kid leaves the house, I can move my operation from the garage to an insulated room in the house.... ahhhh :laugh:

Dont worrie about that, Its always Nice to hear from you. That Said, I absolutely know that feeling because I have the same. We humans are a weird construction eh?o_O

Even If it is years(and I hope not) you are always welcome to add,ask, help or just talk around here.

Its been a battle for mysef to keep Up with journals. My Tiny energy supply doenst provide enough to keep Up with journals and still you are all here! I feel bad for not visiting most of the times tough :eek:

The Euphoria Quadline had been moved to the flower box! That Also opened Up space for others to get Up-potted soon:slide:

Dont worrie about that, Its always Nice to hear from you. That Said, I absolutely know that feeling because I have the same. We humans are a weird construction eh?o_O

Even If it is years(and I hope not) you are always welcome to add,ask, help or just talk around here.

Its been a battle for mysef to keep Up with journals. My Tiny energy supply doenst provide enough to keep Up with journals and still you are all here! I feel bad for not visiting most of the times tough :eek:

The Euphoria Quadline had been moved to the flower box! That Also opened Up space for others to get Up-potted soon:slide:
I feel the same way, so many journals that I don’t always get to visit everyone. I still love erybody here though :thumb: Cheers NS!

I hear you loud and clear on the anxiety and how bad some of us lucky humans get it. What you just said bro earned mad respect to me.

I feel your pain always remember that when you say hi to me going forward okay .

It’s hard for me to , Preston one of my target attack of anxiety lately , he never came over in awhile to say and bang I hadn’t said hi and then I felt bad and sometimes not good at holding or starting convos lieo stage freight kicks in or something and thoughts go whacky .

Preston is a solid dude and I belive has a great heart is what makes me go joe it’s Preston just try not to be to dumb with your hey man lame it’s joe what’s up kinda thing.

I get it sometimes we just want others to understand we care but then we don’t want to show our vulnerability. It’s hard specially letting the guard down in this world. But got to try to live and trust sometimes. Guess it comes down to using your own judgement ✊

Okay dr Phil aka kingjoe83 signing off lol

I hear you loud and clear on the anxiety and how bad some of us lucky humans get it. What you just said bro earned mad respect to me.

I feel your pain always remember that when you say hi to me going forward okay .

It’s hard for me to , Preston one of my target attack of anxiety lately , he never came over in awhile to say and bang I hadn’t said hi and then I felt bad and sometimes not good at holding or starting convos lieo stage freight kicks in or something and thoughts go whacky .

Preston is a solid dude and I belive has a great heart is what makes me go joe it’s Preston just try not to be to dumb with your hey man lame it’s joe what’s up kinda thing.

I get it sometimes we just want others to understand we care but then we don’t want to show our vulnerability. It’s hard specially letting the guard down in this world. But got to try to live and trust sometimes. Guess it comes down to using your own judgement ✊

Lol no man I get it. My depression and social anxiety make it tough to reach out to people because most people won’t inderstand the depression unless you’ve lived it.
It’s easier sometimes to just stay in the shadows. We have to fight to emerge from those shadows brother!

Lol no man I get it. My depression and social anxiety make it tough to reach out to people because most people won’t inderstand the depression unless you’ve lived it.
It’s easier sometimes to just stay in the shadows. We have to fight to emerge from those shadows brother!
True that another mission to bring out our depression and anxiety to battle with

I have found from many individuals who i have treated with the bio-bombs or just CCO that if they dosed right before they went to bed opposed to a hour or 2 before bed they would experience headaches( in some cases) and the lethargic "cannabis hangover" upon awakening.. I feel they almost need to feel the effects prior to sleep rather then dosing and immediately hitting the sack. Maybe it is the way the body is metabolizing it while in sleep mode? not sure. But once they started dosing 2 hours before bedtime they stop experiencing these symptoms. Coincidence Maybe?:hmmmm::peace:

I absolutely have the same. So many great growers out there but 17000 journals in progress is just a bit much hehe. Just know you can always jump in and that goes for all of you, without any judgement. Heck i am happy with every single like or reply :meditate:

I feel the same way, so many journals that I don’t always get to visit everyone. I still love erybody here though :thumb: Cheers NS!

Ok i think combining my awnser is the way to go, awesome to see you all so active:thanks:

To me it seems that depression and anxiety goes hand in hand. I never experienced the one over the other tough they can boost eachother. As you all might have seen my game has been more about cbd lately. As i medicate there always is a moment where i feel to "buzzed". Since my body isnt doing much lately i have to do it with the brain alone, or so it feels. The cbd gives me pain relief, a calm and more "normal" feeling that brings me more comfort in body and soul.

The path of medicating can be a long road if you dont have the right meds at hand. Some time ago @newty told me i would be more in balance once i got the cbd, sativa and indica stashed so i can medicate on feeling in stead of stash. Well as the jars fill up real nice slowly i come to feel she was absolutely right. It aint about the high, it is about getting it true your day without a trillion small panic attacks... or so it is for me.

In my signature there is a link to @SweetSue her journal called "The Personal Regimen: Our Community Speaks "
This journal was made by our dear Sue to create more insight about dosing and what might or might not work for you.

Woah this "quick reply" almost became a scroll :hmmmm:

Please do, I always wanted to and now I’m not Sure Why i waited that long LoL

The euphoria I am growing now is lovely and smoking is nothing less then heavy so I made a U turn and now I mostly have cbd hehe

Please do, I always wanted to and now I’m not Sure Why i waited that long LoL

The euphoria I am growing now is lovely and smoking is nothing less then heavy so I made a U turn and now I mostly have cbd hehe
I think our conversation has helped me decide what I want to grow next.
I’m shutting the grow tent down for spring and summer. I’ll be growing my first serious crop outside. By that I mean not just some autos I threw outside for fun.
I’ve got an AK47 that Shed gave me and she’s itching to grow bigger. I took three cuts from her and if I get a couple to take them the mom is getting her chance.
From Medical Marijuana Genetics I have Green Doctor. It’s a 2:1 CBD/THC with Super Lemon Haze, one of my favorites, as one of the parents.

Then maybe a couple autos just for the giggles and variety.

Candida man I miss looking at her what beauty plant she was poor thing never made it . Bud sites were just starting to go purple top at start damn

Let’s see twienit back to 18 summer here at kings crib lol

Far left is Candida that never made it poor girl

Back
Top Bottom