Natural Spirit's Multitasking Journal Of 2018

So a little update to keep you all updated... lol

The euphoria and Ww x Ww got their defoil Yesterday. Tofay Ive put the light a little higher, re-arranged their places and just Some light feedings. During defoil I was thinking about cloning the male white widow x wonder woman, tough I dont have enough space.... so No extra males for pollen. This Guy should give us plenty tough!

The cbd euphoria in the DWC Bucket keeps suprising me. She is so big and after that massive defoil the other day, She Didnt even blink! Tough girl :O

Should I switch to flower already? Or let them grow another week? What do you think?

And then there is the Pink Kush from our friends over at @Barney's Farm. She is so happy ever since She took a peak at the light! Side by side with the GG4 X ATF it should be a wonderfull grow show and one heck of a med cabinet later on :cheer:

#deepsleepmedication

Oh Yeah the gg4x ATF is growing tall already and needed Some support..who am I to say No :nerd-with-glasses::p

Your tent is looking great, NS! :welldone:

Ouch, that's something I 'seldom' do... Defoliate. Yes, I do lollypop, my girls, when flower in on. And I do selective defoliating as needed to open the center for better light penetration. But leaves are the power plants of a plant. I even bend leaves over rather than pluck them..

The more square inches of green you have,, the faster a plant grows and puts out bigger buds faster than one with fewer leaves??????? Least that's what I noticed over the years......

GL with the gardens... Plants look happy.. Alittle bald but happy......

Yeah I think it might be the one before the Bedtime smoke? we Will see :circle-of-love:

After Some thinking I decided to Flip the girls and the boy tonight! Like @InTheShed Said before... I aint got enough space (yet!)

So they all got Some half half grow/flower feeding and the clock is switched to 12/12.

Lets see How many pollen, seeds and buds Will Come of This magnificent dwc girl:cheer:

Well almost, just found out today I ordered Everything but the knee pieces... so a few more days before more buckets can be used. I was thinking about one Bucket with more small holes to start them in. Like 5 in a lid or so. The Only problem i can think of is that the roots may get mixed Up If you keep them in for to long...

Back
Top Bottom