Natural Spirit's Multitasking Journal Of 2018

Was it that potent that you rather test in on your buddy’s? Lol :rofl:

I have a 200ml bottle of whisky Thats 40%. Since I dont drink it might be a good start? Just want to try with alot of leafs now to see How potent that can become

I did the original testing lol, and it was too strong for me, the buzz was a bit anxious. So I gave it away. I was careful about the testing and passed along instructions which they ignored, one dude opened the jar and took a slam. He was up all night super high I guess.

Whiskey may work. I let mine sit for a month before giving it a bit of a hot water bath at the end just for good measure.

I did the original testing lol, and it was too strong for me, the buzz was a bit anxious. So I gave it away. I was careful about the testing and passed along instructions which they ignored, one dude opened the jar and took a slam. He was up all night super high I guess.

Whiskey may work. I let mine sit for a month before giving it a bit of a hot water bath at the end just for good measure.

Thank you for that. A month is the minimum and I was thinking Two...

Why not push as much leafs in there as I can and see What happens

Goooood morning everyone!

Today the unthinkable is made possible! I’m going to Reaggea Sundance in Amsterdam today :circle-of-love: :yahoo: :circle-of-love:

No clue If the field is wheelchair friendly, but my wheelchair... he is ready!

It’s a big big bummer I cant dance anymore but This way might be even better ha!

Anyone in amsterdam today by chance?:rofl:

Nice I wish I had been there!

I would love to have you over next Year PW! The more the better in This case :D

Looking good NS!! Glad you’re able to get out and have some fun.

It was about time I just ignored every Signal and just party. Its gonna bite me in the butt This week, still I Did not wanted to miss it :D

It was Also the biggest Gathering of smiling and smoking People I even seen in real. The smoke was constantly above and among the crowd and spliffs beeing passed wherever you look!

Yeah I really believe it was heaven :battingeyelashes: :yahoo:

Gooood something to all of you!

I got a little update for you guys today :high-five:

As the new dwc buckets seem to work I was just checking in the flower box when I discovered This gorgeous White Widow x Wonder Woman x Euphoria bean had sprouted!

As i Could to even think of throwing her out... She got transplanted to her little friends in the veg box

The veg box now holds the Pink Kush(biggest), Big Bang(right lower corner), Chocolate mint og(left front corner) and the ww x ww x euphoria in the back :)

Then to the flower box

That CBD Euphoria is still going strong! More seeds are still on her and new hairs are made. She might even get me Some weed till the GG4 x ATF is Done ^^

The airpot needs Some more time.. personally I think it Will be 1-2 weeks before She is Done...

Can you see How happy the GG4 x ATF is?

Rockin’ wheels NS :high-five: I’m glad the chair (which needs a zebra sticker, I feel ;) ) was up for the adventure and you had such an awesome day out - even knowing how hard that must be hitting you right now. You’ll have some great vibes and tunes and happy faces and dancing people to remember while you ride out the agony and fatigue! Nice to see the garden coming along too. Let me know how the tincture comes along - you can absolutely add little bits of trim or bud as it sits. The only tincture i have made was, like Urban’s, too strong for me :eek: It also burns like hell if you drop it staring so I watered mine down a bit, or dropped it in water to drink. I’m keen to see how yours turns out for you. Hope you have some good meds to recover with... I’m toking on some Blue Dream today...
:passitleft:

I mix my tincture like a shot: tincture, two drops of stevia for sweetener, and then fill with water. Shoot it and then fill again and shoot it again to get any remaining goodness.

481EB1C2-BEE6-404F-988A-93C244793A5D.jpeg

Rockin’ wheels NS :high-five: I’m glad the chair (which needs a zebra sticker, I feel ;) ) was up for the adventure and you had such an awesome day out - even knowing how hard that must be hitting you right now. You’ll have some great vibes and tunes and happy faces and dancing people to remember while you ride out the agony and fatigue! Nice to see the garden coming along too. Let me know how the tincture comes along - you can absolutely add little bits of trim or bud as it sits. The only tincture i have made was, like Urban’s, too strong for me :eek: It also burns like hell if you drop it staring so I watered mine down a bit, or dropped it in water to drink. I’m keen to see how yours turns out for you. Hope you have some good meds to recover with... I’m toking on some Blue Dream today...
:passitleft:

Thank you Amy for the kind words!

Indeed my chair Could have used a zebra sticker Hehe. For Those who dont follow Its kinda our mascotte. Around the condition Amy and I so humbly Share they like to say: “If you hear hoofs, think zebra” because were Everything but normal lol.

The body still doesnt like me for that party but my head was so freaking happy with it. Yesterday i cleaned Some more in my house as Its still a mess after the move. Slowly but Sure Things are finding a place to sit.

The garden is getting back in shape again. That move really made a big gap in my stash and I dont have any own grown left at This stage. Someone beam a ounce or Two in my direction! :rofl:

The tincture Will be filled with more leafs then! Awesome to try and to clean Up the fridge. Half of my drawer was leafs by now lol!

Have a wonderfull day zebra sistah and Lets Skype soon!(or whatever app is hot at This moment lol)

I mix my tincture like a shot: tincture, two drops of stevia for sweetener, and then fill with water. Shoot it and then fill again and shoot it again to get any remaining goodness.

481EB1C2-BEE6-404F-988A-93C244793A5D.jpeg

That is interesting! I personally just drip pure mostly and I dont mind a strong taste. Tough This is a neat way to.

How are you doing bear?

How are you doing bear?

Doing well over here. It’s a rare cool-ish summer day and overcast, so all I want to do is sleep. I should be taking advantage of the weather and working outside, but I don’t wanna.

I am about to head to the hydro store and pick up some large perlite so I can transplant my girls. I may be feeling lazy, but still have to take care of the garden. :p

Back
Top Bottom