420 Magazine Background

Natural Spirit's Multitasking Journal Of 2018

NaturalSpirit

Grow Journal of the Month: September 2018 - Grow Journal of the Year: 2018
Today was cleaning day!

The ATF x GG4 and the Veg box both had a fresh Bucket, airhose and airstone. New nutes, and Ofcourse a lot of love.

The ph absolutely was a problem as both buckets had signs of Some def for Sure. They do look happy in the veg box and the flower box needs Some supercrop I think? Any other suggestions here? It looks like a freak show right now lol!

NaturalSpirit

Yeah it feels a little late to do that for me, good to hear you say it Bud thnx :Namaste:

NaturalSpirit

Mornings everyone!

That epipen I talked about was given to me after a real honest talk with my doc. I told him nobody Could see the indications i have and they Did not take it serious. He was pretty shocked How Things went, told me he would make phonecalls and wrote a prescription for the epipen.

I guess getting mad does help sometimes and in case of a shock I just dont want to be the one like “oh Damn he actually was right”. So Things have been sorted out.

The girls are doing good, that pink kush might be flipped soon for Some extra indica soon :circle-of-love:

Pennywise

Member of the Year: 2017 - Member of the Month: Mar & Oct 2017, Aug 2018, May 2019 - Plant of the Month: Aug 2017

NaturalSpirit

Anaphylactic shock is no joke, glad you got it sorted. You’re gonna love the Pink Kush.
Yeah Its already a calm feeling to have that pen in the fridge.

Have you smoked the pink kush before?

Pennywise

Member of the Year: 2017 - Member of the Month: Mar & Oct 2017, Aug 2018, May 2019 - Plant of the Month: Aug 2017

NaturalSpirit

I cant wait to try her out. The indica makes me wish it knocks me to sleep like the Cchocolate Mint OG Did. Got one running to just to be Sure lol

Pennywise

NaturalSpirit

NaturalSpirit

How are you doing PW?

Ive been playing with Plaster to create Some pots from old cloth and the tumbling machine is on with almost a kilo of aventurine. The girls are doing good, 5liter of h202 has arrived Two days ago and Ive given them just a bit on a regular base. The veg Bucket is green and happy and Also the ATF x GG4 is looking fatter in her buds.

Lets hope She produces alot of Nice fat buds for me ^^

Pennywise

NaturalSpirit

NaturalSpirit

Pennywise

NaturalSpirit

I know buddy, but Where is the challenge in that? :p

The plan is still to find a multiple Year tree or so and graft it on that one. My avocado is doing good, but not so good that it is graftable lol

Pennywise

NaturalSpirit

Top Bottom