Natural Spirit's Multitasking Journal Of 2018

So a little Update as I was so happy with the garden after refreshing the buckets earlyer today.

the veg box had a fim/top day yesterday evening so we will see what I made of it lol.
the light and colour seem a bit off on this pic somehow. I’ll take them out soon for some proper shots

The old leafs were taken away, no need to put energy in the damaged Leafs right?

The flower box is gorgeous in my eyes. The ATF x GG4 is doing well and it shows. The budds are still growing and getting fatter. Looking at it she might become my biggest yielder yet :cheer:

Today feels like a bl

mand Ofcourse a little tester nug.there isn’t a proper dry space at this time but that will be there in there future.

Gooood monday Everyone!

I just came from the flower box and the ATF x GG4 has a brench less on her. I took off one brench as I think it’s early I wonder about the effects of early harvest. Judging without a magnifyer I think were 1-2 weeks from harvest.

The smell, stickiness and frost is unreal and I love it! What a fuel is in that box! Not bad for one of my first crosses right? #prouddaddy xD

little edit:I trimmed the biggest Leaf and let her dry before I go on hehe

I really hope so buddy. looking at the frost, smelling her and knowing the genetic background..... i just cant wait!

This evening is about documenting the breeds i made, trying to create a template or so with as much data packed as i can. Anyone can advice a standard template? maybe even from here?

Besides that its time to think serious about the new grow box. The drawing is made, but lots of things needs to be figured out to. Maybe i start by a bigger flower box and build more as i go. Buying it at once and having so much work to do kinda worries me as i cant do alot anymore these days.

One of the most dominant toughts are airflow at this stage. a few moments before my plan was connecting it all to one exhaust pipe, but now i think to separate them for optimal light blockage. So many things to worrie about...

if i get to it there will be some situations on paper to show you all the possible options and mostly i need advice what would be best.

next to the girl i digged my way into bio hacking and ant colony's, neither of them are in my home now or in the future, but man has science come a long way and did you know a queen ant can be 10x the size or a normal one in some variety's?

Anyway filling my mind with random information that happens to stick lol.

Air flow is critical so put some serious thought into it.

Will do mister PW!
the ventilation also concerns me a little but it will be fine in the end I think. And if not, I got all you guys to help me figure it out ^^

Just popping by to see how you are coming along. Glad all is well. How is your dog liking the new place?

heya kismet, im ok. The girls are doing great and the atf X gg4 is gonna be a heavy smoke for sure wohooo. My dog and cat are both doing awesome and haven’t been more happy :D how are you?

You should get a dog one day PW. They have been our friends for thousands of years now . They deserve a good dog daddy. But was actually asking NS how his dog likes the new crib.:passitleft:

Haha this happend to me so many times :laughtwo:

How did I miss that you a cat? Macho gets all the attention on here, I guess. Lol

im sorry brother, I forgot to tell I got pussy to:rofl: Willem(it’s a girl I know) is With me for 3-4 years now. As macho she was without a home andshe got that. Estimated 3-5 when I got her so 6-8 now? She a cuddly little thing by now and I would not want to miss it. Do you use yo keep cats at home? I only know about the farm cats and they not close to cuddly lol?

Gooooood evening everyone :circle-of-love:

How is everyone doing? Were getting close to the weekend again:cheer:

I happen to be pretty happy today as I found a “secret” stack of beans. These beans were created in my previous home and i realized they are regs. As the GG4 x ATF is more then i could dream so far.... I might make more beans of all 3 crosses. Taking the atf x gg4 as a first maybe?

First fill some jars and then beans for the entire world:goof::laughtwo:

Yesterday a good friend of me send me a picture...

totally forgot I have him some beans and this is his harvest. On the right was a autoflower and on the left a reg. It’s so much fun to see friends fill their jars withjust a few tiny beans you gave them:circle-of-love:

The run for beans is on! Just fill a few jars first haha

Back
Top Bottom