Natural Spirit's Multitasking Journal Of 2018

Might find a special Pheno in the bunch.

and the fun part is that we don’t know Till we grow

:thumb: :yummy: congrats on the chop bud. Well done!
Thnx TB, I’m really happy with her and I hope to get even more next round ^^

did I mention after cutting the stem and roots off... I realized I could revegthe girl. So there is a chance she does a round 2 for us ^^

Good evening everyone. How are you all doing?

The ATF x GG4 is chilling and hanging in the box, the Big Bang is doing fine in her early flower time and the veg box has a Chocolate Mint OG ready to be flipped as soon as the ATF x GG4 box has been in there long enough.

Sprouting 8 of by baby beans WW x WW x CBD Euphoria is making me really exited and when they come say high to the world i'll be the first to share a pic haha. Baby Spirit's inbound :laughtwo:

Thinking about the future and the new box i like to build in December gives me alot of exiting feelings. It's a project that needs alot of help from trusted friends that can also build decent lol. There is no maximum time to build but ofcourse i'd like it to be realized in one month. Then the SP250 Light from Mars that i won can be put in the flower box and i can proudly present how awesome it is. Looking at other pics and movies i am thrilled to try it.

The new veg box might be coming later. For now it would be great to build the flower part and connect the new veg part later. The current flower box will be made to veg box and the veg box for sprouting/drying. This way i can spread money and effort. If that flower box is done in a day or two it might just happen all at once. We will see :slide:

That box has been constructed in my head for like 3000 times now and it is a pain in the behind i cant do it all on my own anymore.... but in the end it will be worth much more to accomplish a project like that with people you love and trust.

Man i have a typing mood today :p

Have a great evening everyone:circle-of-love:

You're going to really ramp up the harvests with that SP250 in the new harvest box! And congrats on the top-of-the-line harvest too. Looks really frosty!

If those are boveda packs in the drying box, I'd save them for when you put the buds in jars. They can't do much for you in a cardboard box and they'll become less useful over time in an open environment like that.

You're going to really ramp up the harvests with that SP250 in the new harvest box! And congrats on the top-of-the-line harvest too. Looks really frosty!

If those are boveda packs in the drying box, I'd save them for when you put the buds in jars. They can't do much for you in a cardboard box and they'll become less useful over time in an open environment like that.

thnx Shed :high-five: I just had a peak today and man do they look frosty!

They are Boveda bags Indeed(do you ever miss anything on a pic?Haha) These were used before and might help a bit if my cardboard dont have enough ventilation going on. After a while the bags ain’t that Young anymore to hehe.

Gooood morning everyone :circle-of-love:

I got a special announcement to make and its exiting!

As you might have seen i won a title last year. Thrilled as i was we encountered quite some problems. Dankfully we have @Teddy Edwards. Teddy... you have been crazy patience, polite and problem solving. My humble compliments for that. Maybe there should be a journal where we can thank the hero's begind all these pages?

Anyway i decided(after a asking) that my new light should carry the positive and bright name that it deserves and hate to say it but the original name wont be shown here. This awesome toy will be called:

:cheer:The Teddy Panel:cheer: Witout you it would still be in a warehouse somewhere.

Besides our personal Teddy hero, i'd like to thank the @420 ,

@Amadeus Forzin , @Dwight Monk , @keith lake(cant tag?), @Marc Ocean , @Mr. Krip , @Nick Tesla ,@Richard Richardson , @Rob Griffin , @Scott Wheelman, @Shannon Green and @Steven Thomas.

You guys make this platform possible and without the entire 420 team i would probably growing boringness in steaf of plants.

Thank you guys and girls for all that you do, This is to honour all of you, but the names would not fit:rofl:

:circle-of-love:

Thnx DM! For now i used it in the veg box on 30% as i can’t hang it high enough to boost full power lol.

with the new flower box the current flower box becomes the veg box and it will shine like Teddy does :high-five:

Evening y’all,

this afternoon I peaked at the 8 WW x WW x euphoria beans I tossed in the ground. There was one almost above ground and it’s time to look again. Hope more have been showing their face by now :yahoo:

I’ll be back

Hope they all pop up for you.

me to buddy, maybe this is the guy among the girls as it’s still the only one. The two baby leafs are almost free of the ground

Congrats on the harvest NS and the new babies on the way. :passitleft:

Heya Kismet, thnx buddy. The new baby’s should fill up the boxes nice and packed hehe

Back
Top Bottom